Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

So I had a random thought/question. I wonder how many of you, when downloading a mod that has cycle changes, just change the default numbers to the version of the mod you like. Like for example if the mod has bra=0 as the default, but you like option bra 2, you just change the ini to bra=2. I've been doing that since I learned how the mods work, and it saves me the hassle of resetting the mods if I have to reinstall the mod program.

On 2/7/2019 at 2:49 AM, minazuki said:

Hair Marie Black

black.jpg.27fb935909716ff0f2fb7381d145a0af.jpg

Due to the DanMachi collab, I think we must have a Black hair for Marie.

Since @knight77 Marie hair mod is not black enough (see below pic), also it cannot work well standalone in 3DFix 1.9, so I have decided to make a new one.

Reveal hidden contents

knight77-black.jpg.dda81e9c0afd156d7fcbde8d6e949fbe.jpg

Download

Hair.Marie.zip 1.12 MB · 1,038 downloads

V2
Hair.Marie.V2.zip

If you have my old version of Pinchos mod, you have to update it to latest version.

Any chance you can update this again to work with the new hash on Steam? Some parts of the hair isnt changed.
image.png.77d2b614c48d3c6d11f3ee0c9a9e14ec.png

Hello everyone, please tell me how to correctly export .dds format files. I want to edit an existing skin mod. I use the "Adjustment" function in PS to adjust the curves to change the skin color. When exporting as a .dds file, I don't know how to handle the alpha channel. If the alpha channel is exported, it will cause the character's skin to display incorrectly in the game, as shown in Figure 3; if the alpha channel is not exported, it will cause the game to fail to read the skin mod. Please help me! Thank you!1758116263_(24).thumb.png.f893e6ff34d2cb0b4d859b54260c7864.png1658978796_(27).thumb.png.4ee22e1d3a6e7f2bb0fc1d4fb5016d73.png18168509_(28).thumb.png.e17908b65474fdeb3e82e915cc900241.png

@MidgardX

That appears to be a problem with the alpha channel. For skins the game uses the texture maps alpha channel as a specular map.

I don't use NvidiaTT, so I can only suggest try changing settings related with the alpha.

If you give up on Nvidia Texture Tools, try using "IntelTextureWorks" plugin instead.

Some textures maps use different compression settings.

But this is the setting that works for Skins...

intelTextureWorks.png.cb0412afaa99489428d2a28404a90153.png

8 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

@米德加德X

这好像是alpha通道的问题。针对皮肤,游戏使用纹理贴图alpha通道作为高光贴图。

我不使用 NvidiaTT ,所以我只能建议尝试更改与 alpha 相关的设置。

如果您放弃 Nvidia Texture Tools,请尝试使用“IntelTextureWorks ”插件。

一些纹理贴图使用不同的压缩设置。

但这是适用于皮肤的设置……

intelTextureWorks.png.cb0412afaa99489428d2a28404a90153.png

Thank you very much! You solved the problem that has been bothering me for several days! I have another small question, is there a solution for how to deal with the seam between the skin on a girl’s neck, that is, the skin on the head and the skin on the body? If it is convenient, can you tell me the link to this solution? Thank you very much!

Edited by MidgardX
18 hours ago, MidgardX said:

Thank you very much! You solved the problem that has been bothering me for several days! I have another small question, is there a solution for how to deal with the seam between the skin on a girl’s neck, that is, the skin on the head and the skin on the body? If it is convenient, can you tell me the link to this solution? Thank you very much!

Blend the skin's original texture with the modded texture at the location of the neck's seam, on both the rgb and alpha channels...

8 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

Blend the skin's original texture with the modded texture at the location of the neck's seam, on both the rgb and alpha channels...

Hello, thank you for your reply. I’m a novice and there are many things that are unclear. Can you be more specific? For example, what software should I use? Is it PS or Blender?At present, I can only modify and save skin textures in .dds format, and also make some simple mods. I don’t know what you mean by ‘Blend the skin’s original texture with the modded texture at the location of the neck’s seam’.Can you demonstrate the operation steps with a simple screenshot? I’m sorry for taking up your time and thank you very much for your patient explanation!

Edited by MidgardX