Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Sorry to bother , but this has been happening for a while for me. Every now and then a few costumes show this floating nails bug whenever they are displayed. This one, for instance, is Teddy's SR thin towel wrap, but this happens to other costumes, even some with no mods installed. Can anybody point me to what might be happening?

DOAX_VV 2023-07-13 01-51-26.png

Hello

I have a problem

Now my games gives an d3dx,ini error.

It shows it like in the warning picture.

And the strangest part the mods seems to be working in the burst video.
Mod options like strg+X or others dont work anymore

Hope someone can help me

Thank you

PS: The CC Mod Manager cant conect to the servers,os it still working or is it on my end ?

Edit:

I made an clean intsl
Reinstalled the mods and tested some dxd3 ini
And it works againl

Warning.jpg

burst.mkv

Edited by snake230
Fix
On 7/8/2023 at 5:03 PM, pigox12345 said:

There is a problem about Koharu.
image.png.a8b57e89c5d95825126a605a8b42a24d.png

This problem will only appears at this place (studio) and this sight angle. (in DMM version)
It is fine if I change the other place to take a photo.

Is there anyone know what cause this situation?
Thanks.

If it's some sort of pregnancy mod, you either didn't follow the instructions, or something is outdated.

52 minutes ago, Dj_Xtremo said:

When Misaki is about to appear greeting the game it crashes...

Holy conflicts Batman. I recommend starting by putting every mod in a folder called DISABLED (yes in caps). Then start the game fresh. If it still bugs from there reinstall the Migoto and a new d3dx.ini file. After it doesn't bug pull things out one step at a time. Skins first, then costumes, then other mods last. If you get any conflicts make sure you don't have two of the same skin/costume/etc. 

On 7/20/2023 at 11:52 PM, Tissue3033 said:

If it's some sort of pregnancy mod, you either didn't follow the instructions, or something is outdated.

I thought it may some problem in DMM version since I only use this mod "Costume Customizer Mod" and the version of mod is the newest.

I just applyed cc mod and some warnings occured in launcher

sorry for no pic

there's tons of warning : Unrecognized entry from mod/costumecostumizer/common.ini

idk what to do 

I've already changed d3dx in latest version and also updated ccmodpack 

what should I do?

+ I also got warning about shaderoverrides before I put some mods on mod/cc

Hello.

I am trying to download some models on the forum and use Blender to add more mesh and smoothness to them.

but every time I try, there will always be a normal or smooth bug. Even if I only import the file without doing anything and then export it, this bug still exists. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

image.png

after.png

Blender 2023_7_29 15_42_22.png

3 hours ago, missed999 said:

Hello.

I am trying to download some models on the forum and use Blender to add more mesh and smoothness to them.

but every time I try, there will always be a normal or smooth bug. Even if I only import the file without doing anything and then export it, this bug still exists. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

image.png

after.png

Blender 2023_7_29 15_42_22.png

You need to change to this before you export the body

Beztytuu.png.02c2f946750c12c45a3d68fb6894b83a.png

My English is not good, I used a translator
Some people know why all of my modules no longer work, but the UI of modules such as Costume Customizer can be used, but things like clothing materials will not change. Enabling the F2 module is of no use. Please help me

something odd happened in steam, I don't have this suit awakened and tried disabling all mods, but the apron in the swimsuit "Eyes On Me" is totally gone? I have Hitomi and Tsukushi and it happens in both body types.

I checked the hashes i know are for the honoka apron (73987d49 and c5747327) but there's no conflicts at all.

Could someone with this costume for any girl check if this is happening to them, to know if it's a general game bug before I investigate more?

DOAX_VV08043.png.c8b10ea9decd0478fb3eb1dd8fc7961f.png

29 minutes ago, DoMopi said:

Eyes On Me" is totally gone?

Yep. This is actually a bug at game level and not a mod conflict. I think it has something to do with Zipline which i the other Global first launch suit. Removing the apron is part of the suit's upgrade but somehow it's glitched to remove it even if you haven't awakened the suit yet.

25 minutes ago, zephusdragon said:

Yep. This is actually a bug at game level and not a mod conflict. I think it has something to do with Zipline which i the other Global first launch suit. Removing the apron is part of the suit's upgrade but somehow it's glitched to remove it even if you haven't awakened the suit yet.

That's exactly what I thought, that the costume options for zipline (or hash updates in general) have bugged other ones, it's a really complicated costume honestly, so I'm not surprised it caused bugs and they can't check them all in every update. Someone claimed here that activating awakened costumes used to be possible with mods, so I wanted to be sure all my mods and experiments weren't the conflict (somehow) before I had to do a full override, thank you!