Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

I am posting this to ask if anyone has any experience with similar situations.
When I use the F8 key to get a dump of the character data, the file is saved as a shortcut like in the screenshot.
I reinstalled 3dmigoto but that didn't help, Doaxvv is located outside of the boot drive. Any clues would be appreciated.
The shortcut files are linked to the contents of the FrameAnalysisDeduped folder.

image.thumb.jpeg.75ff59d0686fa1bc30dc5fe01aed511c.jpeg

On 3/11/2023 at 7:14 PM, kingbogah said:

Since the last update the mods stopped working, does anyone have a solution?

?

Ya, figured that out after I finally had some time and remembered to install it and check it out. The one from the mod is OK

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my mod is not working. When I turn on the mod, it looks like the girl is naked, when I turn off the closure of the laces from the panties and the bra, and of course she is in the note. Tell me what to do, 3D Vision is the latest version.

恋文ヲトメのパンツを消そうとしてるんだが、下画像のように消せないパーツが残ってて消し方が分からない

I'm trying to remove panty parts of costume "Koibumi Otome".
But there is a part which can not be removed.

koi1.jpg.ae810c11ec37c974d7bfa4a76eeb70b8.jpg

hunting modeで該当ハッシュ33ba0a7dを選ぶと下画像のように消えてるんだが、
By selecting the hash number 33ba0a7d in the hunting mode, this part disappears.

koi2.jpg.2c07f108f100db1c1da8237ca39e953a.jpg

.iniファイルに下のように書いて該当ハッシュのパーツを全て消しても、最初の画像のようにパーツが残ってしまう
However, even if I write the following lines in ".ini" file, the part still remains like the first image.

[TextureOverridePanty]
hash = 33ba0a7d
handling = skip

ちなみにこのハッシュ値に該当する他のパーツはちゃんと消えてる
By the way, the other parts corresponding to this hash number disappear properly.

このパーツの消し方が分かる人いたら教えて欲しい
Are there anyone who know how to solve this problem?

3 hours ago, nekomimi171 said:

Thank you for your reply.
I've changed the hash to 80dca4f1, but the problem has not solved.

I saved all files by pressing F8 and opened them by Blender, but I can't find the corresponding file.

I'm afraid that if you use my "ShaderOverrides-2023-05-9.ini".

I uploaded new ver.

If you use it, please update..

14 hours ago, Lunatic dawn said:

I'm afraid that if you use my "ShaderOverrides-2023-05-9.ini".

I uploaded new ver.

If you use it, please update..

Thank you very much!
By using your new "ShaderOverrides-2023-05-13.ini", the file of corresponding panty part was saved by pressing F8, and I got the information
hash = 33ba0a7d
match_first_index = 41526.

Thank you!!

I really thank  for SSR] Prima Swan - Marie Body (DMM) .I can not apply  this mod on nagisa or lobelia . There is no reation when i use the key combination.But it can  be applied on marie and oni . Is this a key conflict with other mod?

Edited by KAdoza
On 5/14/2023 at 6:06 PM, KAdoza said:

I really thank  for this mod .I can not apply [SSR] Prima Swan - Marie Body (DMM) this mod on nagisa or lobelia . There is no reation when i use the key combination.But it can  be applied on marie and oni . Is this a key conflict with other mod?

author have updated the version of blue,thanks a lot!

Edited by KAdoza
On 5/10/2023 at 2:35 AM, KAUFARIK69 said:

Hello, my mod is not working. When I turn on the mod, it looks like the girl is naked, when I turn off the closure of the laces from the panties and the bra, and of course she is in the note. Tell me what to do, 3D Vision is the latest version.

The current keys use default bindings and if you change to number keys they are the default favorite hotkeys so if you use something like cfm or loadout and use the number keys you can end up equipping random things and item sets.

17 hours ago, starash said:

I can't dump the files from certain hashes.
For example, the leaves of plants and the frames of posters.
Does anyone know what files I need to update about 3dmigoto??

You need to add one or more shader overrides and include some code to dump the elements you want.

In hunting mode find the pixel shader that corresponds to the plants, Using numpad 1,2 & copy with 3.

Write a ShaderOverride section in some temporary .ini file for example:

Mods\CustomDump.ini

[ShaderOverride_01]
hash = ?
dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t0 mono dds
dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t1 mono dds
dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t2 mono dds
analyse_options = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes dump_vb txt buf
dump = deferred_ctx_accurate vs-cb2 txt buf
dump = deferred_ctx_accurate ps-cb2 txt buf

ps-t0 is usually a diffuse texture map

ps-t1 is usually a normal map

ps-t2 is usually a specular map

the analyse_options ... dump_vb - will dump the mesh

vs-cb2 is the pose buffer

ps-cb2 is a material shader(?) but maybe one of many used by the game.

When you have the "customdump.ini" enabled you can switch FrameAnalysis type (Ctrl F8) to "Log Only" and you won't be dumping all the other stuff for skin or hair or whatever type was enabled.

Remember to disable or delete your customdump.ini when it's not needed or it will dump what it finds from the shader on any FrameAnalysis type.

You can look at the d3dx.ini and search for "[CommandListClothes]" section to see see where this dump info came from.

Edited by krunkDunk
17 hours ago, ChenBanana said:

can someone help this?

I just install the GUICVM

when I press the f10, it  shows the warning.

really appreciate.

未命名.png

Looking back at old versions I used to have a file named "UI_Skin.ini" which doesn't get replaced, but I renamed it to "GUI_Images.ini" in 1.4

So if you see "UI_Skin.ini" just delete it.

Keep "GUI_Images.ini"

If that doesn't work...

Try disabling (rename it "DISABLED _guicvm") then reload mods (F10); re-enable (rename it "_guicvm") then reload mods (F10) again?

If that doesn't work, delete the _guicvm folder, reload mods (F10), download and install the latest "Full" version.

When extracting the files just move the "Mods" and "ShaderFixes" folder into your main game directory. And finally reload mods (F10).

1 hour ago, ClownChimp said:

Where are the settings for 3dMigoto/3DVision saved? I mean when you modify costumes with Ctrl+Keys and then they get saved "somewhere", where is that somewhere? I'm thinking if it's ShaderCache folder then probably not advisable to move to another PC, if it's an INI then maybe can be moved.

Mod's saved settings are in "d3dx_user.ini" in the main game folder.