Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Hello! Recently I've been trying some of tantrave's old CC mods, namely:

Libra (only common type) | Patreon
Kumanomi v1.3 (Added Honoka's parker) | Patreon

And I can't seem to find the cause of weird transparency bugs with translucent textures (Could be buf files, mod .ini files, my 3DMigoto setup, my gpu drivers and so on). Screenshots:

image.png.b37e27c8c50a9f9dc8389aaa7c132d40.png

image.jpeg.c91d1dcf1bdce5361b579a0662c8077d.jpeg

I had a similar issue with one of Maasim's mods and he worked around it by tweaking the common.ini file for me. 

Any ideas you can share to troubleshoot this issue in particular are greatly appreciated! I already tried replacing with several d3dx.ini to no avail.

Note: I'm using an AMD GPU card, on Steam version.

Edited by Guyo97

Hi guys, looks like there's a big update of the game (I've been AFK for a while), and after updating, my Costome Customizer (CC) mods lost their color. Now all my CC mods are either white, or black, or grey. I am not sure what is broken. Could someone help me to find some fix for this? Thank you.

On 9/3/2023 at 9:27 AM, yulifan123 said:

Hi guys, looks like there's a big update of the game (I've been AFK for a while), and after updating, my Costome Customizer (CC) mods lost their color. Now all my CC mods are either white, or black, or grey. I am not sure what is broken. Could someone help me to find some fix for this? Thank you.

Me too ;(

Is it possible for multi mods work at same time? Or I just doing it wrong?

I'm only install two mods for Square Bikini Nude and White Lace Nude, however they aren't work together. For example if I wear the While Lace, then I must disable Square Bikini Nude, and if I wear the Square Bikini I must disable White Lace Nude.

I am trying to solve a problem I encountered a few weeks ago. The game just suddenly started crashing after the Press Any Button screen. After removing all mods and 3d vision, its runs with no issues. I did not change anything before this problem arose and the mods were running for years. With further experiments I saw the game goes down with nothing but 3d vision 2.3 installed. Also tried it with fresh game install. So, something basic broke somewhere and I need help figuring out what.

On 9/13/2023 at 10:09 AM, Astar s said:

I am trying to solve a problem I encountered a few weeks ago. The game just suddenly started crashing after the Press Any Button screen. After removing all mods and 3d vision, its runs with no issues. I did not change anything before this problem arose and the mods were running for years. With further experiments I saw the game goes down with nothing but 3d vision 2.3 installed. Also tried it with fresh game install. So, something basic broke somewhere and I need help figuring out what.

I got the same issue after coming back to the game, just move d3d11.dll to somewhere else and it runs normally. I don't have much time to look into it further now, so very appreciated if someone can help.

Hello,

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but for Momiji, I'm having an issue with her hair.  When I have Reshade turned on with RTGI and MXAO, her hair has outlines and shadows that should not be there.

Teddy has solved this for me before but I cannot find his solution post anywhere.  I can only remember him modifying the mod.ini for the Mai mod that I'm currently using for Momiji's face. If anyone can assist, that would be great. 

Thanks!

DOAX_VV 2023-09-19 21-04-42.png

On 9/18/2023 at 9:55 PM, chudoi_21 said:

I got the same issue after coming back to the game, just move d3d11.dll to somewhere else and it runs normally. I don't have much time to look into it further now, so very appreciated if someone can help.

日本語ですみません。

こちらでも同じ問題が起きてPCのイベントログを見たところ

nvwgf2umx.dll で障害が発生していました。

DMM版です。

私も今のところMOD環境を移動して起動してます。

On 9/20/2023 at 2:00 PM, yuruku said:

日本語ですみません。

こちらでも同じ問題が起きてPCのイベントログを見たところ

nvwgf2umx.dll で障害が発生していました。

DMM版です。

私も今のところMOD環境を移動して起動してます。

I just re-installed the old version of GPU driver and the game works again ?

On 9/5/2023 at 11:58 AM, atomicum said:

Me too ;(

Found the fix. You need to go to SavageMoonBoy's patreon page and find the post "Shine Effects Post (+fixes) [22/03/23]", then follow the instruction to update Buf files. (Not sure if I am allowed to post the link here, but you should be able to find the post easily)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2023 at 8:36 AM, yulifan123 said:

Found the fix. You need to go to SavageMoonBoy's patreon page and find the post "Shine Effects Post (+fixes) [22/03/23]", then follow the instruction to update Buf files. (Not sure if I am allowed to post the link here, but you should be able to find the post easily)

dont work for me! thanx :(

On 9/25/2023 at 8:36 AM, yulifan123 said:

Please share with me your d3dx.ine file and shareOverdrivers (the file in the CustomeCustomizer) thanx mate