Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

On 4/23/2019 at 12:02 PM, kholdy said:

Since so many people are asking, here's a modified version of the Gacha Demist that removes the blur and wet glass effect entirely. I made this like half a year ago, it should still work fine. If it doesn't, just compare the ini files and adjust accordingly.

Gacha Demist.zip 2.81 kB · 2,490 downloads

Thanks, but I found that it stop working again. Can you help us find the reason or fix it?

On 4/10/2019 at 2:02 AM, Ligeia said:

Another XPS-Fanatic port to replace another suit that makes me angry when I get it in a gatcha regular suit. Really love this suit style, it's pistachio-ish, but better imo. I did some texture editing to replace the original rope texture with regular straps since rope bikinis aren't really my thing. The top and bottom are toggle-able, and I went overboard on the recolors so there are 28 options... The original assets are from https://www.deviantart.com/xps-fanatic and as always you'll need the _id folder from one of minazuki's mods to use this one. All the relevant info should be contained in the preview, let me know you have any problems or questions!allrangepreview.jpg.66c368f97d574f18963e11d3e87fe621.jpg

All Range to Mini Bikini 1.1.7z - Updated to fix weighting issue on common body breasts

I love this mod but I noticed some minor issue on the crotch.

DOAX-VenusVacation_191014_032245.jpg

On 10/3/2019 at 11:16 AM, look4love said:

major apologizes to all those who were affected by an anonymous login (seriously wut were trying to do?)

I've been hitting a few dead weight issues in some swimsuit mods thus nothing been to eventful. Thus the only mod i got so far that i feel is good enough for release is below.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.f301b375a089d719daa2348a99e32b5c.png

white_bear(hitomi_SR).zip 1.83 MB · 239 downloads

OPTIONAL means u can have it on alongside with the nude.ini (yes i know it isnt really nude but understand when i tried all nude dead weights said no)

in any event when someone shows me the way to fill in dead weight or go around it, i will get back to this issue

It's broken with the blue bear

Spoiler

1989393868_Screenshot2019-10-1413_02_40.png.e6f398d753eff6dc2dd50bd819047885.png

28 minutes ago, NorRrD said:

Magic work!

Thank you! ?

( I have to tell the truth, even if someone here doesn't like it. )

He's not wrong .
When there is an interesting post, it follows 4 pages of thanks.
It's flood.
Are also flooding people who are asking for help on this forum which is planned for this effect.

"I use google translation ."

1 hour ago, Nezumi777 said:

He's not wrong .
When there is an interesting post, it follows 4 pages of thanks.
It's flood.
Are also flooding people who are asking for help on this forum which is planned for this effect.

"I use google translation ."

How do you make your avatar? I looks really good

DOAX-VenusVacation_191015_050148.jpg.4bc7e4aa39d627fb0518783069750b5f.jpg

hey guys.

I'm currently using Skins Textures v3 Created by HI-METAL 0.0.1

Thank you guys(especially Hi-metal) for making all this

but there's a little problem here..

I opened misaki.ini file and I left only one dds location(ex. filename = HI_Misaki_M_N_LO.dds), and there's some change in hair and tattoo. So I noticed that this mod works. 

but labia option(HO,LO,C) never works and every dds looks like the screenshot I uploaded.

Shortly, hair, tattoo, nipple is changable but shape of vagina never changes... 

Is there someone who could help me with this prob?

By aware I am cleaning all the "thank you" and useless posts.

Do not be rude by blocking people.

Keep in mind than in Asian countries it is the norm to provide these posts as appreciation and to be grateful for the work done.

in all case, I will remove them. Just do a quick report and they will be removed.

3 hours ago, awrgwrtwy said:

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_191015_050148.jpg.4bc7e4aa39d627fb0518783069750b5f.jpg

hey guys.

I'm currently using Skins Textures v3 Created by HI-METAL 0.0.1

Thank you guys(especially Hi-metal) for making all this

but there's a little problem here..

I opened misaki.ini file and I left only one dds location(ex. filename = HI_Misaki_M_N_LO.dds), and there's some change in hair and tattoo. So I noticed that this mod works. 

but labia option(HO,LO,C) never works and every dds looks like the screenshot I uploaded.

Shortly, hair, tattoo, nipple is changable but shape of vagina never changes... 

Is there someone who could help me with this prob?

Because some mods use different body meshes there may be some discrepencies in the appearance of the textures.

Hi-Metal textures are for meshes based off of mono1214's mesh, which adds more polygons in the breasts and crotch - and additional UV islands for higher-res texture in those areas.

Knight77's mesh doesn't have the additional UV islands.

Now, Hi-Metal's textures do have nipples and pussy on the fall-back locations for when a mesh without the extra UV islands is used; those details may not be distinct for each variation of pussy.

So check if the mod was from knight77; or if it did or did not specify the need for Hi-Metal textures.

Lastly, if you or someone else had the motivation it would be possible to change the Hi-Metal textures so that the fall-back lower-res nipples and pussy would better reflect the hi-res versions... ( low-res and hi-res details for those parts are in the same image, but in different parts of the image )

If that wasn't your problem, specify which modded outfit or if all outfits have the same problem.

2 hours ago, CPU said:

in all case, I will remove them. Just do a quick report and they will be removed.

You're allowed to do that?

What a surprise. I've reported cluttering & out of topic post in the past & a certain other moderator gave me a warning and take it out on me saying I have no right.
Maybe other old user here didn't even bother quick reporting because they experienced the same thing?

9 hours ago, CPU said:

By aware I am cleaning all the "thank you" and useless posts.

Do not be rude by blocking people.

Keep in mind than in Asian countries it is the norm to provide these posts as appreciation and to be grateful for the work done.

I do not understand, do we need to report any "Thank you" to you? In all topics of the site?

:O  You will not tire of so many reports?

5 hours ago, Krinklez said:

I noticed that I have the crotch issue as well with this and other mods, and I tried the texture from #1541 and from #4594 for Ayane, but the issue remains. Am I using the wrong textures?

No it is linked to the latest mod created by Knight77, which is no longer compatible with the mod created by HI Metal.

DOAX-VenusVacation_191015_094608.thumb.jpg.091658f46569c8373ec31b97edd379f3.jpg

=======================================================

It works with the puffy nipples mod.

DOAX-VenusVacation_191015_094511.thumb.jpg.75187cdde33afcd53616b81aa1cecf61.jpg