Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

(uses google translation)

I want to tell someone.

The outerwear part of the “Omekashi-Wanpi (Xtreme Sexy)” has been removed so that only the pantie are present.

This pantie is usually white, but I want to add a color or pattern to the pasted texture to make it a patterned pantie. 

Where is the texture stored?

Is it possible to add something to the pantie model?

20 hours ago, btgn said:

オフラインサーバについてここの掲示板で質問するのはNGです。MOD自身もコーエーテクモが禁止する可能性があります。これ以上、この話題はお控えください。

You can't talk about the offline server in this site. Koei Tecmo might prohibit even MODing itself. Don't talk about it any more.

This statement only proves once again that Koei Tecmo orders (and pays) music here.

On 10/7/2019 at 4:48 AM, roy1102 said:

I end up using the "nearest vertex" option while transferring the mesh data it fixed the Ass but i had to fill some of the holes with other body mesh now it looks good and the ass is round again

DOAX-VenusVacation_191006_214423.jpg

please share this mod!

head.jpg

https://doax-venusvacation.jp/info/9221.html

There is a DOAXVV official live broadcast on October 15.

Please cooperate with the official Twitter RT campaign.

The number of times a guest can try a gacha at 2000 RT or higher is 4 times!

Also, if the number of RTs of periscope's delivery tweets posted in the "DOAXVV" official account

(@doax_vv_staff) during live broadcasting exceeds 1000 RT during the broadcast, 5000 V Stones for one

10-piece gacha can be obtained!

On 9/29/2019 at 6:20 AM, look4love said:

so only white_valentine has an issue with the red valentine version (marie and honoka is fine)

apparently it uses two different weight value with the same hash. I have a .ini for both white and red ver, enable whenever or whichever you perfer

Have you tried using the vertex buffer instead of the index buffer?