Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

On 2019/6/24 at 午前4時40分, HirotoKurogane said:
  隠された内容を明らかにする

image.png.e0fd63e0169e948aa3adeaaae3bad7f7.png

image.png.3996c13dbfcb5175a82b5704b1a50cd1.png

スクエアビキニですが、すべてが最新のものに更新されています、誰かが私を助けることができる!

If it happens in a particular event game, probably "DILdo mod" is affecting (I also encountered)

how does this mod work? I don't understand, I've put it down [Shader OverrideClothesFoam]
hash = 9dc65b3b28b6f02d
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverrideClothesFoamOutline]
hash = f235ea841e8674d8
run = CommandListClothes
into d3dx.ini after I refresh it again but nothing has changed

how can this happen please help me

in this case I use Luna

gimana.jpg.1103624cde94999b1b5b763aedb9a163.jpg

bagaimana 2.jpg

bagaimana 3.jpg

5 hours ago, abzone90 said:

how does this mod work? I don't understand, I've put it down [Shader OverrideClothesFoam]
hash = 9dc65b3b28b6f02d
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverrideClothesFoamOutline]
hash = f235ea841e8674d8
run = CommandListClothes
into d3dx.ini after I refresh it again but nothing has changed

how can this happen please help me

in this case I use Luna

Your readme.txt is common, have you installed the honoka one?

57 minutes ago, knight77 said:

I only wanted that costume for Marie.... I got 7 guarenteed tickets... so you can guess how much I spent on it.

Motherfu***** random game

I feel a fraction of your pain, bro... and now they are introducing a new pinchos soon - they are savage.

20 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

I feel a fraction of your pain, bro... and now they are introducing a new pinchos soon - they are savage.

Ugg I just got trolled by the game, got Nagisa school from the guaranteed 6 thing..... the one i spent 70k stones on. then i did 2 summons 1 on the pinch and one on Marie Devil, got Nyotengu same SR both times. to make it worse i got railed in FEH, got 5* not on rate up 3 times on the summer banner, at 3% chance ffs. O i also did a step up in Senran Kagura and got a SSR i actually exchanged for spent 800 of the exchange currency on it. I guess its troll week for me or somthing.

Sigh Probably do some of the event and try again later..

So, I have a weird idea for a proof of concept mod that I'd like to make, but for that I'd need to know how to make it so one of the outfit parts is rendered on top of everything else (or rather, on top of the body mesh and all other suit elements). Seeing the magic mirror mod made me realize that these sorts of effects might be possible with 3dmigoto, but I have no idea how to implement that. Any tips would be appreciated.

10 hours ago, shiluodexingfu said:

man try to burn the green garbage coin first to as close whole number as u can, and make sure its below 900000

and try to get your vstone end number to be not 50 but (cos the daily gives u 150, so u will be like xxx50 today and like xx200 tomorrow etc)

then draw 3 times that green garbage coins first and draw once regular SSR with 10 tickets, if it has a SR pops out then try to draw 3 times with the vstone on the event thing

then put the girl that u want the suit as the main menu screen girl(if u dont have that girl then put the first girl u choose when u first play the game)

best time to try is right after the server set(before 0600 EST), and between 2000 - 2300 EST any given day

do 3 times in a roll, if u didnt get it, completely logout then try again, i wont do it more than 6 draws a day

so far i have done it this way and i have most of the suits that i want(i skipped some events to keep my stones up)

oh one last thing, if u get lucky with the 10 X regular ticket and get a SSR / or u get a regular SSR off the event(damn japs), then dont even bother try drawing for the event...... i have never got anything if that happens......

good lucky man

First, like always I want to thank all you busy modders ! Making a shitty game AWESOME ?

But then, like most people I am insatiable.

Look at the following pics and find the errors:

DOAX_VV 2019-06-27 20-39-57-78.jpg

DOAX_VV 2019-06-27 20-54-01-98.jpg

DOAX_VV 2019-06-27 20-51-56-53.jpg

DOAX_VV 2019-06-27 20-50-27-18.jpg

I wish I would understand modding.

Or I wish there was a program like "LR Photo Studio" (for DOA5) for DOAXVV, where an idiot like me could do some easy modding.

Please keep up the good work guys !!

Well 15K STONES ON EACH BANNER and i got Misaki pull one, sigh its' like 2 Marie SSR is all im allowed to have. I just hope my Next Guaranteed SSR is not fing Ayane again. Got her twice then Kasumi then Nagisa school one that i spent 70k stones on Guaranteed to get something you already have.

O then my Computer crashed but for different reasons sigh.

14 hours ago, minazuki said:

SSR Event Appetizer Shrimp (Misaki/Tamaki)

The body may come out of the Shirt and Tights on some poses.

Also the armpit is not working very well.

And the shirt has some Normal problem on middle (some weird shadow near the button, you can see it on the above preview).

Press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to turn on the variation switch first.
You can also edit the ini file and replace "global $slot_active = 0" to "global $slot_active = 1" to turn on the variation switch by default.
Also, you can save the variation settings by press F10.

Top Variation        (Shift + X)

Sleeves Variation    (Shift + Z)

Panty Variation        (Ctrl + X)

Tights Variation    (Ctrl + Z)

Mix & Match

IMPORTANT
This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. HI-METAL's Skin
You must update 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation to 1.9 or latest to use this mod.

Download

I will make a separate version for the Malfunction version later.

Thank you for the very sexy and cute stuff.