Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

Hello everyone.

The other day the mod called all range to bikini was introduced. It's a great mod.

I have a question, but the boundaries are very noticeable like the image. How do you solve this problem?

And how do you get the pubic hair to come out?

The character used is Honoka.

It may be difficult to read because it uses Google Translate.  Sorryhttps://www.loverslab.com/topic/87780-dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation-modding-thread-and-discussion/?do=findComment&comment=2575808

screen.png

8 hours ago, kidkash321 said:

Dear mods, how do I delete someone else's post account?

Learning.. blocking or muting all indirect feedback from my ip (vodaphone) as moderator maybe..

16 hours ago, choco hawk said:

@Donline-, your every phrase needs to be decrypted. :(  Almost every time. :(Do you understand what you write?

If this is your personal correspondence with @mono1214, then it is better to use the PM.

Was assuming anyone capable could at least completely understand issue(s)..

No, was typing online for reason(s), should stop using words like "pretty" and "sure" really..

6 hours ago, mazditzо said:

Is it possible to make this discussion a little more understandable so that others can take part in this discussion?

Yea, every asset owned by developer updated until done because downscaling too 7000 verts is fine vs 60,000..

[Models].. (body.vb files should work with any outfit mod, but not 100% on why certain files have no legs)

[Animations] [NOPE] ..indirectly no conflicts after injecting .vb with keyframes (unverified)..

[Assetts] [NOPE] ..but mono1214 apparently did a standalone .object something to the canvas (ingame)..

[Effects] [DOATEC]..

@UNKOX..

Tried removing Honoka skin textures from /skins folder?.

@Yuumob  ..Guesswork..

Isolate (dunno) files from DOAX(?) (Vita) (SSD)

then find same files in DOAXVV  (.file filetype handle)

Rename ect..

if the common folder houses the basegame like a red wire in a house.

..might compare folder(s) after next patch for research purposes.

29 minutes ago, Fatdaddy69 said:

Do anyone able to remove the water or edit the bathtub?

The frame analysis cannot find the tub.

I found their index but unable to edit them, I was just able to remove the flower only

Reveal hidden contents

DOAX-VenusVacation_190614_135039.jpg.f74055bbe4f1bb98832b03e2eb782f93.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190614_135057.jpg.303413c747d9da462695bb6be4ebee41.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_190614_135330.jpg.a2adadf24f916e15ed485cc7a9645ad4.jpg

Should work with any outfit mod

Hey everyone/anyone I used to be able to play this with no problem but lately I just can't get it to work..

The usual process goes like this:

1. Open it up and get this message.. (note I can't read what it says}

1.JPG.f23ef4190fcf4c4ccc6c9c8971d4e1a1.JPG

2. Begins to download a huge amount and it takes a long time!
2.JPG.c5c1a8650408a95a89ac4aa3450ed2bc.JPG

3. It 'extracts' all of the downloaded files
3.JPG.1306f306756f13fd2ec33d6d34551062.JPG

4. I get this error message and the game closes..

4.JPG.73853012661e20bb39b4c66b6d02d03e.JPG

If I open it up again it just does the 4 steps again, replacing all the already downloaded files but I get no further.

I have tried completely uninstalling/removing all files of the game and the DMM launcher and installing elsewhere but nothing has worked.
I would be very grateful if anyone had any idea what the problem could be and how it can be fixed.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, hitachi2007 said:

Hey everyone/anyone I used to be able to play this with no problem but lately I just can't get it to work..

The usual process goes like this:

1. Open it up and get this message.. (note I can't read what it says}

1.JPG.f23ef4190fcf4c4ccc6c9c8971d4e1a1.JPG

2. Begins to download a huge amount and it takes a long time!
2.JPG.c5c1a8650408a95a89ac4aa3450ed2bc.JPG

3. It 'extracts' all of the downloaded files
3.JPG.1306f306756f13fd2ec33d6d34551062.JPG

4. I get this error message and the game closes..

If I open it up again it just does the 4 steps again, replacing all the already downloaded files but I get no further.

I have tried completely uninstalling/removing all files of the game and the DMM launcher and installing elsewhere but nothing has worked.
I would be very grateful if anyone had any idea what the problem could be and how it can be fixed.

Thank you!

It is only necessary to translate what is written on the top of this screen and then it will become clear to you.

Use Google translator.

5 minutes ago, VonVolx said:

Well got it on step 5 but it was Kokoro i hate her. Did step 6 just cause got nothing maybe i'll do more later. Now just wait for mod.

Havent rolled yet, but I think I wont get aynthing since I havent saved VStones, and 15K mostly dont get you anything....

BUT I am working on the mod:

Spoiler

SecretBathTime_001.jpg.bb1927c9bb064ede2c29b579caf4e909.jpgSecretBathTime_002.jpg.4e17955e3809ff22e2fa8ae00c883489.jpg

Trying to find out the correct shaders to skip etc, but haven't done shader hiding in a long time (cause it often causes other things to disappear as well)

Now trying to remove the shadow of the clothes areas, otherwise there will remain that weird shadow even if there isnt anything there anymore.

On 6/10/2019 at 7:19 PM, Donline- said:

Erm, is there a texture.file for the fur?.. 

will send some variations for version 3 maybe ^_^

or will attempt too unpack the .vb file(s)

----------

jh.png.fe4665213bcce68e7898e7075150e9b0.png

Will update hair if there is a mod available?.. (A.S.A.P)..

Can you create skin mod for Tamaki and Fiona?

10 hours ago, knight77 said:

Havent rolled yet, but I think I wont get aynthing since I havent saved VStones, and 15K mostly dont get you anything....

BUT I am working on the mod:

Hide contents

Trying to find out the correct shaders to skip etc, but haven't done shader hiding in a long time (cause it often causes other things to disappear as well)

Now trying to remove the shadow of the clothes areas, otherwise there will remain that weird shadow even if there isnt anything there anymore.

I didn´t get anything and have no stones left, but nonetheless this looks awesome. Especially the top one,  see-through foam !

Very nice, Knight77

Aaaaah btw, how did you achieve the awesome angle of the camera ????

Is there a mod for this too, seeing the whole body in cutscene ??

23 hours ago, UNKOX said:

Hello everyone.

The other day the mod called all range to bikini was introduced. It's a great mod.

I have a question, but the boundaries are very noticeable like the image. How do you solve this problem?

And how do you get the pubic hair to come out?

The character used is Honoka.

It may be difficult to read because it uses Google Translate.  Sorryhttps://www.loverslab.com/topic/87780-dead-or-alive-xtreme-venus-vacation-modding-thread-and-discussion/?do=findComment&comment=2575808

screen.png

Did you use that mod?

I can work!

DOAX-VenusVacation_190614_214828.jpg

7 minutes ago, minazuki said:

SSR Event Fluffy Soft Foam (Common only)

You should put this in d3dx.ini to use this mod

[ShaderOverrideClothesFoam]
hash = 9dc65b3b28b6f02d
run = CommandListClothes
[ShaderOverrideClothesFoamOutline]
hash = f235ea841e8674d8
run = CommandListClothes

Press Ctrl + 1 or Ctrl + 2 to turn on the variation switch first.
You can also edit the ini file and replace "global $slot_active = 0" to "global $slot_active = 1" to turn on the variation switch by default.
Also, you can save the variation settings by press F10.

Transparent Variation        (Shift + X)

IMPORTANT
This mod needs Hi-res body Skin Texture, e.g. HI-METAL's Skin
You must update 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation to 1.9 or latest to use this mod.

Download

i like it! i like it! i like it!

it's importent, so must say three times

GO JOB!!!

1 hour ago, minazuki said:

hash = 9dc65b3b28b6f02d
run = CommandListClothes
hash = f235ea841e8674d8
run = CommandListClothes

You can also edit the ini file and replace "global $slot_active = 0" to "global $slot_active = 1" to turn on the variation switch by default.

IMPORTANT

Download

Thx again for wonderful mod

2 hours ago, minazuki said:

hash = 9dc65b3b28b6f02d
run = CommandListClothes
hash = f235ea841e8674d8
run = CommandListClothes

IMPORTANT

Download

This looks really good.  Hopefully we can get the other body types too.  So far, I've only managed to get this one for Nagisa.

So without mods, the regular foam costume is lagging my graphics a bit in everywhere except the Girl's Room (where you dress up the girls). Apparently it's not the same issue as the previous furry costumes for Nagisa/Hitomi (their costumes aren't furry anymore with my settings but at least they don't lag anything) so any idea what setting this foam costume is messing with? I tried reading the announcements to see if they mentioned a fix like they did for the furry costumes but I don't see anything.

I haven't tried with mods yet, but I'd appreciate any advice for the unmodded costumes. The lag isn't super bad like with the furry costumes, but lag is lag, no matter how small it is.

3 hours ago, farranpoison said:

So without mods, the regular foam costume is lagging my graphics a bit in everywhere except the Girl's Room (where you dress up the girls). Apparently it's not the same issue as the previous furry costumes for Nagisa/Hitomi (their costumes aren't furry anymore with my settings but at least they don't lag anything) so any idea what setting this foam costume is messing with? I tried reading the announcements to see if they mentioned a fix like they did for the furry costumes but I don't see anything.

I haven't tried with mods yet, but I'd appreciate any advice for the unmodded costumes. The lag isn't super bad like with the furry costumes, but lag is lag, no matter how small it is.

its probably your pc hardware problem, i am running with a dogshit cpu and RTX2060 with 16GBram all things work fine in 4k