Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

5 hours ago, s1k2y37st said:

Is there any way to only import the body mesh?

It always took a lot of time to import the whole frame analysis folder to blender.

Maybe the loading screen, shower location loads faster..

pretty sure after merging the parts (final mesh) ..has to be replaced with preimported mesh handles (place holders) or handled ^_^..

Shift+Leftclick on "imported" after highlighting the compiled.mesh .. then ctrl+j 

then edit mode.. ctrl+left click(hold).. around 2nd mesh 

8 hours ago, s1k2y37st said:

Is there any way to only import the body mesh?

It always took a lot of time to import the whole frame analysis folder to blender.

There is a pretty neat "new" function since 3Dmigoto 1.9

if you go into Hunting Mode and press "Cntrl"+"F8" you have several options to analyse/export

One of them is just "Skin & Clothes", which mainly exports the scene with only the girl with the body, her clothes and head.

No hair, no surroundings etc

If you still want to have the whole scene exported, you can do that with "Skin, Clothes & Fingernails": with this you export everything in your current screen

7 hours ago, akaridayz said:

What is that tatoo you are using in the picture?

The SKIN that contains the tattoo is here.

However, not all characters have tattoos.
I think the tattoo SKIN will be made by all the girls, but it will be a little further.

I  follow the DarkStarSword's video but find some problems。if i add drawindexed = auto in the ini then will happen like that476077899_QQ20190528172121.png.80e2e03e8b4541ebf110e1e1a5b5cdc1.png

and if i delete drawindexed = auto then become

926985204_QQ20190528172108.png.6f60cdf7721e5fb995465096990b0651.png

It just has a hole.i was already transfer weight in the blender.

1 hour ago, knight77 said:

There is a pretty neat "new" function since 3Dmigoto 1.9

if you go into Hunting Mode and press "Cntrl"+"F8" you have several options to analyse/export

One of them is just "Skin & Clothes", which mainly exports the scene with only the girl with the body, her clothes and head.

No hair, no surroundings etc

If you still want to have the whole scene exported, you can do that with "Skin, Clothes & Fingernails": with this you export everything in your current screen

I have a question.

If I press CTRL + F8 to choose "Skin & Clothes", will it do the frame analysis immediately?

Or I should press F8 again?

After I choose the "Skin & Clothes" option by CTRL+F8  and press F8, I still get the whole scene instead of the scene with only the girl.

54 minutes ago, s1k2y37st said:

I have a question.

If I press CTRL + F8 to choose "Skin & Clothes", will it do the frame analysis immediately?

Or I should press F8 again?

After I choose the "Skin & Clothes" option by CTRL+F8  and press F8, I still get the whole scene instead of the scene with only the girl.

With Crtl+F8 you circle through the options. You need to press F8 alone to do a frame analysis.

If you are lucky enough to own the SSR you want to edit, then go into the photo room and analyse there! If you look into the direction of the blank walls, you will export nearly only the girl. Sure, sometimes are some objects with the export, but its way less if you choose "Skin&Clothes" instead of "Skin,Clothes&Fingernails"

If you dont believe me, do an analysis with both settings and import them into blender.

It is an attempt by Ausgeek to reduce loading times into blender by only selecting objects to export with a certain value, which are for example the body and clothes.

Sometimes it can happen that with "Skin&Clothes" not the whole costume is exported since it may contain objects that aren't common, but like transparent fabric, like some window sheets. If that happens you need to do a full export. But this happens very rarely lately.

20 minutes ago, knight77 said:

With Crtl+F8 you circle through the options. You need to press F8 alone to do a frame analysis.

If you are lucky enough to own the SSR you want to edit, then go into the photo room and analyse there! If you look into the direction of the blank walls, you will export nearly only the girl. Sure, sometimes are some objects with the export, but its way less if you choose "Skin&Clothes" instead of "Skin,Clothes&Fingernails"

If you dont believe me, do an analysis with both settings and import them into blender.

It is an attempt by Ausgeek to reduce loading times into blender by only selecting objects to export with a certain value, which are for example the body and clothes.

Sometimes it can happen that with "Skin&Clothes" not the whole costume is exported since it may contain objects that aren't common, but like transparent fabric, like some window sheets. If that happens you need to do a full export. But this happens very rarely lately.

Yes, I understand.:)

Seems like the photo room is the correct answer to me.

Now I'm trying to do transparency to the swimsuit.

Could you give me some suggestion?

6 hours ago, s1k2y37st said:

Yes, I understand.:)

Seems like the photo room is the correct answer to me.

Now I'm trying to do transparency to the swimsuit.

Could you give me some suggestion?

I haven't added transparency to suits where non was before.

I only edited textures where transparency was allready there.

AFAIK if you add new transparency, it could create weird results in other places since you use a different hash for it, but like I said before, I dont know for sure since I didnt use that.

1 hour ago, knight77 said:

I haven't added transparency to suits where non was before.

I only edited textures where transparency was allready there.

AFAIK if you add new transparency, it could create weird results in other places since you use a different hash for it, but like I said before, I dont know for sure since I didnt use that.

Yes, I'm actually asking for this.

For example,the texture of Kasumi's Top and skirt already has some transparency.

DOAX-VenusVacation_190529_035806.jpg.038efed0c1e571585a0d86f98efa1f1b.jpg

How can I make the Top and Skirt have more transparency?

BTW. I've seen the way ausgeek pose.

On 3/30/2019 at 9:27 PM, ausgeek said:

There's two ways to make things transparent that weren't originally. In both forms you transfer the draw call into a [CustomShader] section to allow you to alter the draw state, either enabling blend factors for fixed transparency over the entire piece of fabric or assigning a modified version of the pixel shader that outputs the texture's alpha channel to the alpha channel of the render target, e.g. this is in the Ayane Butterfly costume that comes with my base mod pack (in the extra transparency optional file) with examples of both methods (see the modpack for the transparent shader option 2 references):

[TextureOverridePanties]
hash = b8deefa1
match_first_index = 10662
run = CustomShaderTransparency

[CustomShaderTransparency]
; Option 1:
; Enable blend factors on render target 0 (neglecting the [0] here will enable
; it on all render targets resulting in flickering):
blend[0] = ADD BLEND_FACTOR INV_BLEND_FACTOR
; Set the RGBA blend factors:
blend_factor[0] = 0.47
blend_factor[1] = 0.47
blend_factor[2] = 0.47
blend_factor[3] = 1

; Option 2:
; Alternatively replace the pixel shader with one that supports alpha blending.
; More flexible this way as it allows for variable alpha throughout the
; texture, though the game was using o0.w for something else that this will
; clobber... seems minor enough not to matter.
; Bytecode hash: 64739f23
;ps = 0f90e32cbda59134-transparent.hlsl
;blend = ADD SRC_ALPHA INV_SRC_ALPHA

; Transfer draw call to here:
draw = from_caller
handling = skip

The option1 seems werd in some scene and I'm not sure how to do Option2.

8 minutes ago, s1k2y37st said:

For example,the texture of Kasumi's Top and skirt already has some transparency.

You can edit the .dds file in photoshop (with a plugin that opens and saves .dds files)

Transparency layer is just a black and white image. Black = 100% Transparent, White = 0% Transparent

So the grey values in between define how much you can see through.

It's a bit of testing. You need to replace the texture ingame and look if its enough or too much.

About ausgeeks version: I haven't tried anything of that, but it seems option 2 adds the possibility to for the texture to use an alpha channel (transparency layer).

There are a lot of clothes textures that have no transparency value in their texture files. You can edit them and add an alpha channel, but in the game it wont change a thing since the game has no transparency output for this specific clothes. So I think ausgeek is changing that with option 2

2 hours ago, s1k2y37st said:

DOAX-VenusVacation_190529_035806.jpg.038efed0c1e571585a0d86f98efa1f1b.jpg

try this:

fill in the ? with your own hash and first index

[TextureOverride1]

hash = ?

match_first_index = ?

run = CustomShaderTransparency

[CustomShaderTransparency]

ps = 0f90e32cbda59134-transparent.hlsl

blend = ADD SRC_ALPHA INV_SRC_ALPHA

draw = from_caller

handling = skip

And you need the "0f90e32cbda59134-transparent.hlsl" shader file in your folder with the .ini

I haven't tested this out recently but I think that is all you need.

Copy/Pasting from the forum will screw up the text formatting or encoding, so type or copy/paste from Ausgeek's mod.

On 5/28/2019 at 2:02 PM, qzxc14780 said:

thanks for your work,but it not work for other two Clothes, just like this 

image.png

TIM截图20190528205815.png

Yes, only works with the red suit.

I have no plans to make more modifications to this mod, sorry.

On 5/28/2019 at 2:02 PM, qzxc14780 said:

thanks for your work,but it not work for other two Clothes, just like this 

image.png

I have my own mod for this, similar to this one, but the other color variations work as well.

Haven't uploaded it yet but stay tuned