Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

9 hours ago, minazuki said:

Just updated my Pure Concerto's mod to fix the seams on belly. 

It will become noticeable on wet & on some angle only, if you mind this problem, please update my mod.

Updating caused a weird shadow on the top piece of the suit. Can't see it in direct sunlight but in the shade it appears really dark.

Untitled-1.jpg

EDIT: Actually in different lighting it looks like that spot is actually see-through.transparent.JPG.64da96b779936414e2cbeb5acaf9e563.JPG

5 hours ago, homelesshomo said:

Updating caused a weird shadow on the top piece of the suit. Can't see it in direct sunlight but in the shade it appears really dark.

EDIT: Actually in different lighting it looks like that spot is actually see-through.

The piece is happen on the original suit, not the v1.1 update caused it,

Spoiler

pc.jpg.6cc289532a5e572d568ebf555c6909c9.jpg

It seems the original malfunction version also has this problem, I will swap the malfunction version to confirm.

Spoiler

mal.jpg.cbc510d36690b8c3159fb9a1ffec50f6.jpg

EDIT

The official malfunction bra top is also have this problem, but this size is smaller than the normal one.

Spoiler

malSwap.thumb.jpg.023664b70dddecf6fc4e5bd0c86121e8.jpg

9 hours ago, minazuki said:

The piece is happen on the original suit, not the v1.1 update caused it,

It seems the original malfunction version also has this problem, I will swap the malfunction version to confirm. 

Ah very strange. I didn't notice it at all in the 1.0 version. Thanks for the quick update though!

On 1/19/2019 at 4:43 PM, minazuki said:

Hair Fiona

You need to generate mip-maps in these DDS files to eliminate the moire artefacts:

moire.png.eb82c94269dbcd4583cd7dc182901a93.png

Just running Microsoft texconv over the DDS files with default options will generate mip-maps:

dss@Gideon /cygdrive/r/Games/DMM/DOAX-VenusVacation/Mods/Hair/Hair Fiona v1.1/resources/pink
$ ~/texconv.exe -y *.dds
Microsoft (R) DirectX Texture Converter (DirectXTex version)
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp. All rights reserved.

reading t0=4bd64459.dds (1024x1024 BC7_UNORM_SRGB 2D) as
[Using DirectCompute on "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980"]
 (1024x1024,11 BC7_UNORM_SRGB 2D ▒:NonPM)
writing t0=4bd64459.DDS

reading t0=b370bd85.dds (256x256 BC7_UNORM_SRGB 2D) as (256x256,9 BC7_UNORM_SRGB 2D ▒:NonPM)
writing t0=b370bd85.DDS

reading t0=fbc6f83c.dds (512x512 BC7_UNORM_SRGB 2D) as (512x512,10 BC7_UNORM_SRGB 2D ▒:NonPM)
writing t0=fbc6f83c.DDS

reading t2=b22b2ac4.dds (512x512 BC7_UNORM 2D) as (512x512,10 BC7_UNORM 2D ▒:Opaque)
writing t2=b22b2ac4.DDS

reading t2=f758226a.dds (512x512 BC7_UNORM 2D) as (512x512,10 BC7_UNORM 2D ▒:Opaque)
writing t2=f758226a.DDS

6 hours ago, KlausLegend said:

I have a non-mod related question: I have a Normal SSR for Marie that is currently at 3*. I have a SSR crystal. I know I get a skill when I fully awake it but, is it worth using a crystal to fully awake a normal gacha suit?

Id say yes because it would take too much time to get an event costume at level 4 stars. Normal SSR you can get with the free tickets they give from time to time, Event SSR will require you to destroy 5 SSR in order to get 1 star. But this is all my opinion

No Matter the fing Gacha game or similar shit, its always the same. RATE UP IS A FING LIE. Some one plz tell me how this keeps happing to me. 30k gone for my 5th copy of Momoji. Sad thing is i don't have a single event SSR suit for her, even though she was my first SSR pull in the game.

3.jpg

10 hours ago, ausgeek said:

You need to generate mip-maps in these DDS files to eliminate the moire artefacts:

Just running Microsoft texconv over the DDS files with default options will generate mip-maps:

Thanks, I don't aware of it before.

Updated to 1.2

3 hours ago, VonVolx said:

No Matter the fing Gacha game or similar shit, its always the same. RATE UP IS A FING LIE. Some one plz tell me how this keeps happing to me. 30k gone for my 5th copy of Momoji. Sad thing is i don't have a single event SSR suit for her, even though she was my first SSR pull in the game.

My Kokoro, Honoka & Helena are only have the basic SSR too.

But, that's fine for me.

Does anybody have the same problem?

In shooting mode, when you take a photo about three times, the girl will strike a pose automatically. (Not the idle animation)

But now it will not strike a pose automatically anymore.

EDIT

Found someone have the same problem on Nov 2018, seems nobody care about it.

EDIT 2

Found one more report.

2ch.png.5cbba850dfa93a79941ebd6b28796abe.png

It seems it had been silently removed from the 2.0 update, since it didn't stated on the update page.

https://doax-venusvacation.jp/update/4013.html

6 hours ago, VonVolx said:

Got no luck as well again.. but a vanilla ssr...

3 hours ago, minazuki said:

Does anybody have the same problem?

In shooting mode, when you take a photo about three times, the girl will strike a pose automatically. (Not the idle animation)

But now it will not strike a pose automatically anymore.

EDIT

Found someone have the same problem on Nov 2018, seems nobody care about it.

EDIT 2

Found one more report.

2ch.png.5cbba850dfa93a79941ebd6b28796abe.png

It seems it had been silently removed from the 2.0 update, since it didn't stated on the update page.

https://doax-venusvacation.jp/update/4013.html

My girls still do it, but remember that they have to be in their idle animation for it to proc. No matter what location, including lying on the bed. I don't know if it works in the Owner's Room, though.