Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

My camera during the volleyball matches seems to be stuck in this dumb zoomed in mode that only shows whichever girl the ball is going to instead of the pulled back overview of the action and also the "camera" icon is grayed out. I remember clicking around my options around that time and it's possible I turned off the default camera by accident. That or the camera is just locked behind some unlockable now... Anyone know what's up or how to get the volleyball camera view back to normal?

13 minutes ago, ach22 said:

My camera during the volleyball matches seems to be stuck in this dumb zoomed in mode that only shows whichever girl the ball is going to instead of the pulled back overview of the action and also the "camera" icon is grayed out. I remember clicking around my options around that time and it's possible I turned off the default camera by accident. That or the camera is just locked behind some unlockable now... Anyone know what's up or how to get the volleyball camera view back to normal?

I've the same problem too.

Just google it and found the solution.

You should set the 「同時表示数」to「無制限(unlimited)」to get the camera works in match.

side-camera-setting.png.6d512e6835027783226b04bbedebe06f.png

On 1/6/2019 at 9:23 PM, minazuki said:

It's also happened on my Mikomai mod too.

I think it should the variable saving cause this issue.

May be I use it in a wrong way?

EDIT

Change it to below can fix the problem

[Constants]
global persist $momiji_mikomai_top = 0

[Present]
post run = CommandListLoadDefault

And it will not save the setting, unless you press F10

I've taken a look at this and determined that when the news is opened the game starts creating new DirectX devices & contexts, which confuses 3DMigoto into re-running [Constants] and the resource copy command in your mod ends up trying to copy a resource from the main DirectX device to this new DirectX device, which isn't set up to allow that so it crashes (this rather unusual behaviour may also explain why ReShade prevents the IE news widget from displaying, and why it doesn't work in exclusive full screen mode).

I've opened a new issue in 3DMigoto's bug tracker for this:

https://github.com/bo3b/3Dmigoto/issues/101

I'd suggest rather than using the [Present] command list (which runs once per frame), go back to [Constants], but change the resource copies to be by-reference to avoid the inter-device copy - I've confirmed this resolves the crash when opening news:

[CommandList1]
ResourceTopVB = ref ResourceModTop2VB
ResourceTopIB = ref ResourceModTop2IB
[CommandList2]
ResourceTopVB = ref ResourceDummyVB
ResourceTopIB = ref ResourceDummyIB
;Default Top
[CommandList0]
ResourceTopVB = ref ResourceModTopVB
ResourceTopIB = ref ResourceModTopIB

Notably, even if you left this in the [Present] command list you should still do this for performance reasons, as the default when copying from one [Resource] to another is to perform a full copy, which is quite expensive and should be avoided when unnecessary (the reasons for using a full copy include copying resources from one type of bind to another where the bind flag restrictions prevent it from being used directly, accessing a resource as an input and output simultaneously, or snapshotting the current contents of a resource). Don't forget the performance monitor shows how many full copies are being performed each frame, and the frame analysis log can identify where they came from.

11 hours ago, Nezumi777 said:

Yatttaaa ! ! ! ! ('-'*)/♥

You used all the guest point.

I have over 20 million of it, you use them all in the guest point gacha??

6 hours ago, fc2otica said:

@ausgeek Hi, I replaced the file with the code you provided, but it shows error. However, the error shows only when I changed the [CommandList] in SSR Event New Tamaki Hitomi Asari. The Mikomai is fine. What is the problem?

How did you replace the code??

I have no problem on it, I will release a updated version of my mod soon.

EDIT

Below mods updated

Or go to my mod thread to download:

And just a friendly reminder, the game will maintenance on today at 13:00-16:00 Japan Time

On a similar note:

Since my (8 yo) graphics card destroyed itself I play the game pleasantly enough on Intel HD 4600.

But without mods since I had to reduce the settings.

When I re-enable mods and 3DMigoto even the Launcher crashes BEFORE I can get to Options on the first launcher screen.

Any help or remedy for that ? How to play the game with mods but w/o graphics card ???

Yeah I know, buy another proper graphics card... can´t afford at moment ?

2 hours ago, minazuki said:

Spent over 100k Stone, only one normal SSR, and this

Fiona.jpg.2515f8340de82596b30ab70fc7bf017f.jpg

悪くない

I didn't manage to unlock that, but I did manage to unlock Marie Rose through a SSR draw. Biggest issue I currently have is a severe lack of Power characters. I have Nyotengu, and everyone else I have (Kasumi, Ayane, Helena, Kokoro, and Marie Rose) are Tech.

5 hours ago, Hans Jürgen said:

On a similar note:

Since my (8 yo) graphics card destroyed itself I play the game pleasantly enough on Intel HD 4600.

But without mods since I had to reduce the settings.

When I re-enable mods and 3DMigoto even the Launcher crashes BEFORE I can get to Options on the first launcher screen.

Any help or remedy for that ? How to play the game with mods but w/o graphics card ???

Yeah I know, buy another proper graphics card... can´t afford at moment ?

Sometimes they can be repaired.

有時它們可以修復。

2 hours ago, Grimraven1 said:

I didn't manage to unlock that, but I did manage to unlock Marie Rose through a SSR draw. Biggest issue I currently have is a severe lack of Power characters. I have Nyotengu, and everyone else I have (Kasumi, Ayane, Helena, Kokoro, and Marie Rose) are Tech.

Kokoro is a POWer character.

What on earth are you all doing to get so much Stones XD

I do the daily stuff every day except for one of the 200 stones because I dont know what to do for it.  

I'd save up from the events but as said before it sounds like yall are making these stones without the event games.

EDIT: lol 15,000 Stones and i got 3 SRs. WOOOPIE! 

Thank god I already have two of the sexiest outfits. 

5 hours ago, Den_XXL said:

Kokoro is a POWer character.

Now I'm going to have to double check just to make sure that I got the right character name on my mind. 

LOL. 

I just checked, and it is indeed Kokoro that I have...and she reads like a TEC character due to the suit I have on her at the moment (she has about 200 more TEC than POW. Which means that I'll have to start working on building her POW attribute so she can help Nyotengu tow the line.

Thanks for commenting, there's a high chance that I wouldn't have double-checked and caught it otherwise.

:)