• 1 month later...

I fear a bit some of you only like to overwrite the last WW versions with the new one? But you need to delete the old WW folder and install the new version. You need another folder for animations, because this files are ready for handling override updates.

If you got LastExeption notes (take a look at your Sims4 main folder) - show it up at technical support

or do every one need a personal "not working" "problems with WW" etc. thread?

Often it is helpful to read the answers to find out, what works wrong at our own game.

3 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

I fear a bit some of you only like to overwrite the last WW versions with the new one? But you need to delete the old WW folder and install the new version. You need another folder for animations, because this files are ready for handling override updates.

If you got LastExeption notes (take a look at your Sims4 main folder) - show it up at technical support

or do every one need a personal "not working" "problems with WW" etc. thread?

Often it is helpful to read the answers to find out, what works wrong at our own game.

ok maybe im dumb..........i deleted everything even the animation and then i installed the newest wickedwhims version and the animation. When i play the game the mod work "fine" but when i click on an object and then wickedwhims->sex every time i click a type of animation it says i have no partner even if i have a partner.............the strange thing is that if i click on floor->wickedwhims->sex->oraljob it find the partner but on the other object or animationtype not

Edit: sorry for my bad english

Edit 2: i fixed it..............i had a backup folder inside the mod folder  wich created interference between mods

1 hour ago, MarianTheSharkFace said:

Edit 2: i fixed it..............i had a backup folder inside the mod folder  wich created interference between mods

*lol - don´t mind, this could happen to me also.

Press my thumbs you got WW to work now!

With all the needed updates, we always need to take care what to do and where to move the backup folders.

Why don´t you create a folder like "Wicked Whims Animations" and drag the animation files there, because it is not needed to have it in the main Mod WW folder. So you do not need to put the animation files back to the folder. Just let the animation updates override the last version/s in that folder. Much easier to handle it this way.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

You use an elder S4 version - have in mind: If you dl an EP / DLC EA will update your game and you need to update your mods too.

CU ?

My TS4 isn't a original copy XD, and all this is greek to me, i'm not a expert in mods and that stuff, just posted what worked for me (Sorry if you coudn't understand my english)

On 12/29/2017 at 6:38 AM, tensil said:

Hey guys, dunno if that applies to others, but I had the same issues till now. Try taking the "WickedWhimsMod" Folder out of the "WickedWhims - 30 November 2017" Folder and just put it right into the mod folder. Worked for me just now.

worked perfectly for me (Deccember 5th 2019) thanks 

14 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Make sure any object you want to try WW sex is not 'in use' by another sim.

Some objects will get bugged and trip the 'in use' tag I think.

Try replacing them in BB, or try a different one.

I already put all my mods back in and the ladies are back in the game! I was so desperate that I started to play sims3 with sexanimations last night ^^

3 minutes ago, Aluid said:

I already put all my mods back in and the ladies are back in the game! I was so desperate that I started to play sims3 with sexanimations last night ^^

LOL, been so long since I played S3 I'd have to learn how all over again.

The other thing that can sometimes cause object to not work for sex is the moveobjects on(moo) cheat.

Some items when placed with this cheat may not be viable for sex, but it doesn't happen all the time so I think it's just a glitch.

Just an FYI. 

On 11/15/2017 at 4:50 PM, brmorse26 said:

Hi, yes it is the current up to date version! iv'e deleted and downloaded it multiple times. I'm only using WhickedWhims, have been for about a week until the new update hit and wrecked everything lol im new to modding so im not sure what the mcCmdCentre and mcwoohoo mods are.. it looks like everything is fine and dandy but i open my game and nothing pops up to let me know the mods are there even though i do have everything enabled in game.

2017-11-15 (1).png

Looks like your missing TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/29/2017 at 6:38 AM, tensil said:

Hey guys, dunno if that applies to others, but I had the same issues till now. Try taking the "WickedWhimsMod" Folder out of the "WickedWhims - 30 November 2017" Folder and just put it right into the mod folder. Worked for me just now.

this worked thank you

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2018 at 7:55 AM, Homewrecker said:

For those who haven't used the mod before: it might help if you said what you were expecting to work that isn't.

For example: sometimes people think it isn't working because they click on another sim and don't see how to have sex with them.  Well, that isn't how the mod works.  You click on something you want to have sex on, like the floor or a bed, pick 'wicked', the kind of sex you want, and the animation, and THEN pick the other person from the menu it gives you.  Someone expecting it to work the first way may think it isn't working when everything is actually fine!

I had the exact same problems like y`all and I have the solution!!!! Finally found it today, it took me all day long lol. So, forget about the WW install from Feb 2020 cuz it won t work for now. Install the old version from 13 sept 2019!!! It works 100%. Enjoy it ,guys.

On 1/12/2020 at 1:05 AM, Simmyse said:

same

I had the exact same problems like y`all and I have the solution!!!! Finally found it today, it took me all day long lol. So, forget about the WW install from Feb 2020 cuz it won t work for now. Install the old version from 13 sept 2019!!! It works 100%. Enjoy it ,guys.

On 10/7/2019 at 5:07 AM, u-n-k-n-0-w-N said:

mine shows up in the mods list, but none of the gameplay options show up, no condoms, no nothing. I did all of the steps right, I have other script mods that work just fine, it's just this one that won't work, any ideas?

On 1/11/2020 at 12:53 AM, Simmyse said:

I did everything but it still dont show up in my game helpp!!

?Hi, Wickedwhims I have problems with your mod first for a version 1.61.15.1020 of the sims 4 games is not updated.
And the men's sims penis always looks black or green.
And due to this mod is not updated right now it doesn't work for me.   Please help me  and contact me when you can... my e-mail is missanitastar@gmail.com

Lucy?

• 3 weeks later...