3 minutes ago, ryediddle said:

my problem is that I downloaded wickedwhims and a few animation packs and it does show up on the game but the only options are to change underwear or naturalistic 
there is no sex option 

do u see a purple notification, sayin you have 1000 animations installed or so, then click on a bed > Wicked, etc, instead of sims

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue here =_= Installed the mods correctly, got the latest versions from the original source, have them directly in Mods folder (not subfolder). Scripts enabled. Mod shows up on a list. I can only see that penis is working correctly, but besides that - nothing. No Wicked option, doesn't matter where I click. Ugh.
I might see two potentional issues here:
1. I don't have the latest DLC (Get Famous) installed. Could that matter?
2. Since I got my game from... perhaps-not-exactly-legal sources, I've never really updated it or installed any patches. Could THAT be it? If so, is there a way to download the patches and install them manualy? Would it really matter?

7 hours ago, celementos said:

Same issue here =_= Installed the mods correctly, got the latest versions from the original source, have them directly in Mods folder (not subfolder). Scripts enabled. Mod shows up on a list. I can only see that penis is working correctly, but besides that - nothing. No Wicked option, doesn't matter where I click. Ugh.
I might see two potentional issues here:
1. I don't have the latest DLC (Get Famous) installed. Could that matter?
2. Since I got my game from... perhaps-not-exactly-legal sources, I've never really updated it or installed any patches. Could THAT be it? If so, is there a way to download the patches and install them manualy? Would it really matter?

"Installed the mods correctly"

So make a screenshot of your main mod folder, and one screenshot of your WickedWimsMod folder please.

You do not have WickedWhimsMod folder at your Main Mod folder?! Your installation is not correct. Read the instructions by Turbodriver once more.

You do not need any DLC to get WickedWhims to work but for the actual version of WW you will need the last game patch by Origin.

The latest DLC and patch is for DLC Strangerville!

So far I heared (I only buy legal stuff at the regular cheaper sale) not "exactly legal sources" should work too. But you will not get support by EA.

I fear you have to ask in a forum that supports hacked content.

On 3/14/2019 at 10:21 AM, Mariana Soprano said:

"Installed the mods correctly"

So make a screenshot of your main mod folder, and one screenshot of your WickedWimsMod folder please.

You do not have WickedWhimsMod folder at your Main Mod folder?! Your installation is not correct. Read the instructions by Turbodriver once more.

You do not need any DLC to get WickedWhims to work but for the actual version of WW you will need the last game patch by Origin.

The latest DLC and patch is for DLC Strangerville!

So far I heared (I only buy legal stuff at the regular cheaper sale) not "exactly legal sources" should work too. But you will not get support by EA.

I fear you have to ask in a forum that supports hacked content.

Thanks for the correction. Read the istructions more carefully, did it well this time, it didn't change anything. 
By wrongly assumed DLC meant only expansion packs. 
Anyways. Hope you have a nice day. 

EDIT: I've updated my game  (along with installing DLC) and WW is working well (few minor issues still persist). Thought to include this info, perhaps it will help someone else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, HiddenHippo said:

I only have 2 files, thats what the download gives me

Having only 2 files INSIDE the archive is fine. That's all you need. The 3rd file that LadyMeow was referring to is the optional auto install that comes with it when you download WW. Which sounds like your best bet.

1. Delete all wickedwhims files/folders from your Mod folder.
  2. Download wickedwhims again from here: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/download/
  3. You should have an archive folder named "WickedWhims 4.3.5.140b - 9 April 2019". Double-click on the folder archive to open it.
  4. Inside that archive, you should 1 folder named "WickedWhimsMod" and a separate file named "OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER".
  5. Double click the Auto-installer. When a pop-up comes up asking you to either "Extract All or Run or Cancel".......select Run.

That's it. DOne. Wickedwhims is installed properly.

On 4/15/2019 at 7:36 AM, smjm81 said:

Having only 2 files INSIDE the archive is fine. That's all you need. The 3rd file that LadyMeow was referring to is the optional auto install that comes with it when you download WW. Which sounds like your best bet.

2. Download wickedwhims again from here: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/download/
  3. You should have an archive folder named "WickedWhims 4.3.5.140b - 9 April 2019". Double-click on the folder archive to open it.
  4. Inside that archive, you should 1 folder named "WickedWhimsMod" and a separate file named "OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER".
  5. Double click the Auto-installer. When a pop-up comes up asking you to either "Extract All or Run or Cancel".......select Run.

Hey new hero! Welcome!!! I m so glad, you got this job!!! Bookmarked!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2019 at 9:36 PM, celementos said:

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/15/2019 at 2:36 AM, smjm81 said:

when I double click the auto-installer, says that "WichedWhims Mod files are missing"

@dryxdx   I assume you mean you are getting an error similar to: "Access Denied" "The system cannot find the file specified.", correct?

If that's the case, then I also assume that you are running windows 8.1 or 10 and have the UAC settings set at default. Which is fine. but it also means that you have to unzip the archive folder first BEFORE running the auto-installer. It's just a simple windows security feature.

Do this: 

3. Unzip the folder (Right-Click and select "Extract all" then "Extract".
  4. Double-Click on "OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER"
  5. Press any key on your keybnoard when when instructed. Done.

https://imgur.com/m7RPIZc

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, BITCHYYTITTIESSS said:

I am also having problems... my WW downloaded, but the Tuning package is there, but the Script isnt. That's why mine isnt working I think, but I dont know how to fix it. does anyone have any ideas?

Yea not having the script file would be the reason. Try downloading it again and don't forget to unzip it and then move both script and package file to Mods folder.

20 hours ago, smjm81 said:

Yea not having the script file would be the reason. Try downloading it again and don't forget to unzip it and then move both script and package file to Mods folder.

I did try to unzip it, but it still isn't working. I didn't unzip it once, and it did show up in the script but then the tuning package wasnt there... got any other ideas why?

On 6/9/2019 at 9:26 PM, BITCHYYTITTIESSS said:

I did try to unzip it, but it still isn't working. I didn't unzip it once, and it did show up in the script but then the tuning package wasnt there... got any other ideas why?

If you didn't unzip it and it still showed the script then you have WW installed somewhere else in your mod folder because the game won't read scripts or package files from a zip folder. Either that or you are confused about what you actually saw (which is what I believe happened). You didn't actually see a script file and instead saw the unzipped archive folder (see image below). You should not put archive folders you download from mods into your Mod folder.  

https://i.imgur.com/qKGdWQL.png

qKGdWQL.png

1) First, adjust windows settings so it searches subfolders (see this gif on how to do this): https://imgur.com/6amsrWW
2) Then search your Mod fodler individually for these EXACT words and delete any that appear;     

zip -- rar -- compressed -- wickedwhims

3) Then follow the guide I posted above.

On 4/15/2019 at 1:36 AM, smjm81 said:
  1. Download wickedwhims again from here: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/download/
  2. You should have an archive folder named "WickedWhims 4.3.5.140b - 9 April 2019". Double-click on the folder archive to open it.
  3. Inside that archive, you should 1 folder named "WickedWhimsMod" and a separate file named "OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER".
  4. Double click the Auto-installer. When a pop-up comes up asking you to either "Extract All or Run or Cancel".......select Run.

On 6/9/2019 at 9:26 PM, BITCHYYTITTIESSS said:

Do what smjm81 said and make sure you're using a archive manager that works. 7zip and WinRAR will work with extracting files for Sims 4. If 1 doesn't work, try the other and follow the directions smjm81 quoted to you.

On 6/24/2019 at 3:53 AM, SHASHA1994 said:

i already on the script mode. only one folder in the mods.. my sims is up to date.. already try for a few times.. but still cannot play.. 

me too, the mod shows up at the start as a script mod, and when i go to my sims and click on them or the bed it just doesnt work. HELP I tried everything 

On 6/23/2019 at 10:53 PM, SHASHA1994 said:

i already on the script mode. only one folder in the mods.. my sims is up to date.. already try for a few times.. but still cannot play.. 

6 hours ago, nattie.miss said:

me too, the mod shows up at the start as a script mod, and when i go to my sims and click on them or the bed it just doesnt work. HELP I tried everything 

Read the last 2 posts....?

• 2 weeks later...

hello guys i just downloaded the wichedwhims4.3.5.142d 1 july. added some animations as i log in the game the game is reading the animations i already checked the options but in game i have nothing at all, not options not setting no anything with the wichedwhims menu