• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/15/2018 at 4:12 AM, tayhart223 said:

Not really having the same problem but when my sims go to do it it says script error and it says mccc happens when cc is out of date and i have the latest verison and everything someone help?!?!?

I'm having the same problem

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2017 at 11:38 AM, tensil said:

Hey guys, dunno if that applies to others, but I had the same issues till now. Try taking the "WickedWhimsMod" Folder out of the "WickedWhims - 30 November 2017" Folder and just put it right into the mod folder. Worked for me just now.

Hey, just replying to say that I tried this and it worked :) This was the only thing on this thread that actually worked for my game, so I would definitely recommend doing this if anyone else is having issues with the mod

Hi

I updated sims4 season

Game won't start after installing whickedwhims its just take some time to household loading and after that its put me to the manage world screen.

So if u have any solution of its problem so tell me

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2018 at 9:55 AM, Homewrecker said:

For those who haven't used the mod before: it might help if you said what you were expecting to work that isn't.

For example: sometimes people think it isn't working because they click on another sim and don't see how to have sex with them.  Well, that isn't how the mod works.  You click on something you want to have sex on, like the floor or a bed, pick 'wicked', the kind of sex you want, and the animation, and THEN pick the other person from the menu it gives you.  Someone expecting it to work the first way may think it isn't working when everything is actually fine!

I did follow every instruction but when i clicked on the bed the wicked option is not appearing

SAME WW sex animations are not working the mod it self is working 

On 1/14/2018 at 11:20 PM, HappySquid said:

Yeah same, man. I downloaded it yesterday and it worked but I had to uninstall. I had mixed up mods. and now after reinstalling every mod I could, it woulnt work. then only 4 mods but none of them work except the main mod. I don't know what to do.

On 1/14/2018 at 11:20 PM, HappySquid said:

Yeah same, man. I downloaded it yesterday and it worked but I had to uninstall. I had mixed up mods. and now after reinstalling every mod I could, it woulnt work. then only 4 mods but none of them work except the main mod. I don't know what to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2017 at 5:38 AM, tensil said:

Hey guys, dunno if that applies to others, but I had the same issues till now. Try taking the "WickedWhimsMod" Folder out of the "WickedWhims - 30 November 2017" Folder and just put it right into the mod folder. Worked for me just now.

I had the same issue as everyone else here, and this worked for me. The _Tuning showed up at the game startup but not the _Scripts. I removed the "WickedWhimsMod" folder from the main one and placed it directly into the Mods folder, now it's working :)

Hi Guys,

So I am completely new to this MODS thing and have gotten so far with certain ones.. i have the MCC I think it is. But I have tried everything to get WickedWhims to work and it still doesn't. I have a lot of those Last Exception things in my folder but with no way to decide which ones are for which. But I downloaded all the MODS off the WickedWhims site directly.

I could really do with a Dummies Guide help please? ??

• 3 weeks later...

Guys I also had this problem. But I think I have found a way to fix it. It is a problem with the current updated mod file. I Google search "wicked wims 30 November 2017 version" and there was a link to get this file. It was 1.69 mb. Than I used that as the mod file and it worked it really did. Try it out.  This is the link I got the ferry from. If the link is not working just Google search wicked whims 30 November 2017 version.

https://workupload.com/file/dCw6mWX

hi i am new to this mods stuff as i just found out about it. i am too having problems with the script mods. some of my CC links are showing in the game (not all???) but then with the script mods nothing is showing up. i also downloaded the drug mod too.. still nothing showing up. my wicked whims are not in the wicked whims folder, ive put them straight into the mods folder as ive read above. can anyone help me find where to download the 30 november 2017 WW everyone is talking about? tim just wondering if anyone can help me put? thanks heaps!!