My problem is this- my game is up to date! version 1.36.102.1020 and so is the mod.

My one and only mod "wickedwhims" doesn't show up in the game and neither do the animations.

I've enabled mods and script mods in game and the "INSTALLATION MISTAKES" is no good to me because i've already done those.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game with no success. I'm at my wits end with this.

Can anyone help me??

38 minutes ago, brmorse26 said:

My problem is this- my game is up to date! version 1.36.102.1020 and so is the mod.

My one and only mod "wickedwhims" doesn't show up in the game and neither do the animations.

I've enabled mods and script mods in game and the "INSTALLATION MISTAKES" is no good to me because i've already done those.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game with no success. I'm at my wits end with this.

Can anyone help me??

Hi I had the same problem. Have you downloaded the most current version? Make sure it's WickedWhims 3.2.4.11h dated 10 November 2017 that you have in your mod folder. Some mods are clashing due to Pets Expansion Pack unfortunately so what you may need to do is take all CC mods out of your game and run the game with the WickedWhims in the mod folder. if WhickedWhims shows up in your game then it's working and may be clashing with other mods. Also are you using McCmdCentre and mcwoohoo mods? If so they both need to be updated to current date as well.

56 minutes ago, nancy68 said:

Hi I had the same problem. Have you downloaded the most current version? Make sure it's WickedWhims 3.2.4.11h dated 10 November 2017 that you have in your mod folder. Some mods are clashing due to Pets Expansion Pack unfortunately so what you may need to do is take all CC mods out of your game and run the game with the WickedWhims in the mod folder. if WhickedWhims shows up in your game then it's working and may be clashing with other mods. Also are you using McCmdCentre and mcwoohoo mods? If so they both need to be updated to current date as well.

Hi, yes it is the current up to date version! iv'e deleted and downloaded it multiple times. I'm only using WhickedWhims, have been for about a week until the new update hit and wrecked everything lol im new to modding so im not sure what the mcCmdCentre and mcwoohoo mods are.. it looks like everything is fine and dandy but i open my game and nothing pops up to let me know the mods are there even though i do have everything enabled in game.

2017-11-15 (1).png

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, nancy68 said:

Delete the cache and localthumbcache.package files in the Sims 4 folder as well as the Resource.cfg in the mods folder. Re start the game and see if it works.

Tried all of This :( 

Still nothing

it does come up on my "scrip mods ect when i start the game up, so i've downloaded it and installed it correctly, it just dosnt seem to show up atall in the game

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2017 at 9:25 PM, LadyMeow_ said:

yo everyone in here, script mods ARE working.

• Did you enable Script Mods after updating ingame?
  • Did you try it with only WW?
  • Did you put WW not more than one folder deep?

There's a bunch of reasons why it wouldn't show up. But it DOES work. Can confirm.

I've cleared every mod and CC in my folder, made sure everything is up to date, my script mods is always being checked to see if its ticked, re-installed the sims 4, installed it, went through all trouble shooting, and still never have i been able to use this mod, and by the looks of it i'm not the only one with the exact same problem, the only proof i can see that my game has aklowaged the WW mod, is that it shows up on my mods list, and the condom can be found in the built/buy mode, that is it?

I'm not sure i could do much more >.<

2 hours ago, LittleUnicornx said:

I've cleared every mod and CC in my folder, made sure everything is up to date, my script mods is always being checked to see if its ticked, re-installed the sims 4, installed it, went through all trouble shooting, and still never have i been able to use this mod, and by the looks of it i'm not the only one with the exact same problem, the only proof i can see that my game has aklowaged the WW mod, is that it shows up on my mods list, and the condom can be found in the built/buy mode, that is it?

I'm not sure i could do much more >.<

indeed that does sound weird. 

But, since the game only shows condoms (haha, a hint!!) I highly suspect your files to be in a folder to deep for the game to recognize.

Mods > WW would work
Mods > script mods > WW would NOT work.

Condoms aren't script, hence why they show up. If it's not the folder thing, then it's something borking around with your script files of WW.

On 16.12.2017 at 2:57 AM, aradia777 said:

Having the same issue since the Pets addition. I've tried all the aforementioned fixes and nothing has worked so far :frown:

what did I just say? Something like "same issue" with WW not showing up isn't something you should rely on. It can have multiple causes.

Scroll through what I told people here and check all of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same issue except when I get in game when I click "wicked" only "settings" pops up. But all the setting options show up. Really F**king confused can anyone help? (I just installed the December 30th update and it only came with 3 files in the WickedWhimsMod folder is that supposed to be like that? I used Winrar & 7zip to open the files I tried both of the programs and nothing has changed please help)

12 hours ago, xxcookiedoughxxqueen said:

Having the same issue except when I get in game when I click "wicked" only "settings" pops up. But all the setting options show up. Really F**king confused can anyone help? (I just installed the December 30th update and it only came with 3 files in the WickedWhimsMod folder is that supposed to be like that? I used Winrar & 7zip to open the files I tried both of the programs and nothing has changed please help)

make sure you JUST placed the WickedWhimsMod folder in your Mods folder.
Yes, only three files is correct.
Script mods enabled?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2017 at 5:10 PM, LadyMeow_ said:

indeed that does sound weird. 

But, since the game only shows condoms (haha, a hint!!) I highly suspect your files to be in a folder to deep for the game to recognize.

Mods > WW would work
Mods > script mods > WW would NOT work.

Condoms aren't script, hence why they show up. If it's not the folder thing, then it's something borking around with your script files of WW.

My WW was downloaded by a folder already created, but it's not working. Again, only showing condoms and poles, but not being able to use them. There's no WW action slot and my WW folder is just in the mods, no script or anything. Also when I open the mod list, there are NO script mods in place. Help?

For those who haven't used the mod before: it might help if you said what you were expecting to work that isn't.

For example: sometimes people think it isn't working because they click on another sim and don't see how to have sex with them.  Well, that isn't how the mod works.  You click on something you want to have sex on, like the floor or a bed, pick 'wicked', the kind of sex you want, and the animation, and THEN pick the other person from the menu it gives you.  Someone expecting it to work the first way may think it isn't working when everything is actually fine!

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/11/2017 at 10:50 AM, brmorse26 said:

Hi, yes it is the current up to date version! iv'e deleted and downloaded it multiple times. I'm only using WhickedWhims, have been for about a week until the new update hit and wrecked everything lol im new to modding so im not sure what the mcCmdCentre and mcwoohoo mods are.. it looks like everything is fine and dandy but i open my game and nothing pops up to let me know the mods are there even though i do have everything enabled in game.

2017-11-15 (1).png

I fixed mine, this exact thing happen to me im not sure which one it was but I removed all my files and It did not show up, Then I tried repairing the game and then I also took the wicked whims folder and took the actual mod out of the folder so it was at the surface of my mods folder. Hope this helps if your still having this problem ( just take the wicked whims folder opend it then copy and and paste it outside of the folder)