On 3/29/2023 at 3:26 PM, Husk said:

So your Sims cannot have sex anymore, if I understand correctly?

You can try the ww.fix command, check if that helps.

already fixed it! so the problem was a wickedwhimsmod folder is saves folder ig .. anyways i deleted that one and reinstalled ww so it's working perfectly now haha. hope it'll help someone else :,) thanks a lot!

Hey guys, I'm posting it here, because it seems like it's the most active topic, and my problems are similar, so maybe someone can help me:
-I'm trying to make my sims to have pubic hair, but it seems to be impossible. 
-When they go to pee, they keep their pants on. I already tried with the 'ww. fix_sim_nude_outfit' command but it didn't work.
-I don't have the wicked option appearing when I click on an object. The only time the option appears, is when I click on the floor, and it only allows me to pee, with the pants on, of course.

>It's my first time using mods, so WickedWhims is the only one I have.
>Mod version v175d.
>Game version 1.96.365.1030.

Hopefully someone can help me.

27 minutes ago, Storm44 said:

Hey guys, I'm posting it here, because it seems like it's the most active topic, and my problems are similar, so maybe someone can help me:
-When they go to pee, they keep their pants on. I already tried with the 'ww. fix_sim_nude_outfit' command but it didn't work.
-I don't have the wicked option appearing when I click on an object. The only time the option appears, is when I click on the floor, and it only allows me to pee, with the pants on, of course.

>Mod version v175d.

Maybe WW settings for some reason got turned off.

Look if you have 'sex switch' allowed, no 'discreete sex mode' checked like explained here

Also under nudity settings you can check if undressing while using toilet etc. is allowed.

1 hour ago, mcromance said:

Maybe WW settings for some reason got turned off.

Look if you have 'sex switch' allowed, no 'discreete sex mode' checked like explained here

Also under nudity settings you can check if undressing while using toilet etc. is allowed.

Yes, "sex switch" is on, and also undressing while using the toilet. 
I have been trying to fix this for several days now, so I've seen and tried a lot of the solutions that people offer. If you can think of anything else, let me know thought.

3 hours ago, Storm44 said:

>Mod version v175d.

I discovered where the problem was! Finally!
In my playthroght, I made a teen that lives alone, and apparently teens don't get to have hair, and they also pee with their pants on, plus, they don't have wicked options.
That's unfortunate, I made my teen live with a girl from school and I wanted to risk the possibility of her getting pregnant, the idea of having to deal with school/university and maybe kids, only by themselves, seem fun to me.

32 minutes ago, Storm44 said:

I discovered where the problem was! Finally!
In my playthroght, I made a teen that lives alone, and apparently teens don't get to have hair, and they also pee with their pants on, plus, they don't have wicked options.
That's unfortunate, I made my teen live with a girl from school and I wanted to risk the possibility of her getting pregnant, the idea of having to deal with school/university and maybe kids, only by themselves, seem fun to me.

Teens have all the wicked options in exactly the same way adults have, you only need "inappropriate unlock" mod installed and, if you own high school years expansion, give the teens the trait "post-puberty".

1 hour ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Teens have all the wicked options in exactly the same way adults have, you only need "inappropriate unlock" mod installed and, if you own high school years expansion, give the teens the trait "post-puberty".

I just did it! It's working!
I have been looking to install animations, but there are so many, any recommendations?

16 hours ago, Storm44 said:

I just did it! It's working!
I have been looking to install animations, but there are so many, any recommendations?

That depends a lot on your own personal taste and sexual preferences. It is good to try a few different ones, and you will probably end up with way more animations than you need because you are going to find some packages where you like all the animations, others where you maybe like a few but not the rest, so you will end up having (probably) a lot of "disabled" animations, but that is ok. 

One important thing is that you check the requirements for some animations, some of them might need certain packs, objects or add-ons to work, but that information is almost always in the download page (so read it, do not go straight for the download links, read the instructions and requirements and you will avoid LOTS of problems).

For me my absolute favorite by a huge margin is GreyNaya, it is the only "pack" where I do not think I have any disabled animations, but that it's just me, you might love other kind of content. In my case I like romantic nice animations, and I do not like M/M content (of course nothing at all against it, simply not for me), 5 seconds animations repeated in 5 minutes loops, non consensual sex animations, things such as puke or people with their heads in the toilet... I pass on that kind of stuff, but maybe that is exactly your thing. So check around, and my best advice is that you try different stuff and keep what you like. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
1 hour ago, LittleRedSonja said:

That depends a lot on your own personal taste and sexual preferences. It is good to try a few different ones, and you will probably end up with way more animations than you need because you are going to find some packages where you like all the animations, others where you maybe like a few but not the rest, so you will end up having (probably) a lot of "disabled" animations, but that is ok. 

One important thing is that you check the requirements for some animations, some of them might need certain packs, objects or add-ons to work, but that information is almost always in the download page (so read it, do not go straight for the download links, read the instructions and requirements and you will avoid LOTS of problems).

For me my absolute favorite by a huge margin is GreyNaya, it is the only "pack" where I do not think I have any disabled animations, but that it's just me, you might love other kind of content. In my case I like romantic nice animations, and I do not like M/M content (of course nothing at all against it, simply not for me), 3 seconds animations in 5 minutes loops, non consensual sex animations, things such as puke or people with their heads in the toilet... I pass on that kind of stuff, but maybe that is exactly your thing. So check around, and my best advice is that you try different stuff and keep what you like. 

I'm fine with keeping it relatively vanilla, don't need anything crazy.
I have another question, It's a small one, so I'm not sure if I should open a new topic. To get the probability of getting pregnant, do you need to go thought all the animation till climax? Can you just start the animation and finished quickly? Maybe there is a way to set the animations to last x amount of seconds?

4 minutes ago, Storm44 said:

I'm fine with keeping it relatively vanilla, don't need anything crazy.
I have another question, It's a small one, so I'm not sure if I should open a new topic. To get the probability of getting pregnant, do you need to go thought all the animation till climax? Can you just start the animation and finished quickly? Maybe there is a way to set the animations to last x amount of seconds?

As soon as there are any kind of clip that involves a sexual activity that can generate a pregnancy the sim can get pregnant. You can play 2 seconds of unprotected vaginal sex, same risk as 2 hours of continuous vaginal sex, no difference. You will get a message telling something like "sim X might be pregnant, wait 8 hours to find out" or something like that.

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos

Hello!

I don't understand what can happen to me. I have reinstalled the game and left only the wicked wims mod and when I start the game it appears in the mods list (I have the mods activated in the start menu), but when I enter a family no pop-up window appears that the mod is working. The adult sim appears naked to me but I don't get any gameplay option for the mod.
Thank you very much and sorry for my English since I am with the translator.

I have 1.94.147.1030 version

•  
5 minutes ago, cialuuu said:

Hello!

I don't understand what can happen to me. I have reinstalled the game and left only the wicked wims mod and when I start the game it appears in the mods list (I have the mods activated in the start menu), but when I enter a family no pop-up window appears that the mod is working. The adult sim appears naked to me but I don't get any gameplay option for the mod.
Thank you very much and sorry for my English since I am with the translator.

I have 1.94.147.1030 version

•  

If you have the latest version of wicked whims it is not compatible with game version 1.94. Also the only way to "reinstall" such an old version of sims 4 is if you are using a pirate copy of the game, and that is not going to work either. 

7 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

If you have the latest version of wicked whims it is not compatible with game version 1.94. Also the only way to "reinstall" such an old version of sims 4 is if you are using a pirate copy of the game, and that is not going to work either. 

hi, i have the same problem, i have the latest versión, so i just have to wait?

5 hours ago, Sehfeld said:

hi, i have the same problem, i have the latest versión, so i just have to wait?

If you mean that you have the latest version of wicked whims (for the public version is 175d) it requires game version 1.96. If you are using an older game version (like the previous poster) it is never going to work no matter how long you wait and no matter what you do, because wicked whims is never going to be backwards compatible with older versions of the game. The only solution for that is to update your game or to get an older version of wicked whims. 

If you mean that you have latest version of wicked whims AND an updated version of sims 4 (v 1.96) it should work perfectly fine and you do not need to wait for anything else. If it does not work or you get errors make sure that you have wicked whims properly installed and that your other mods (if you have some) are ALSO updated to a version that has been tagged as compatible with game version 1.96 and actual version of wicked whims. Tagged as compatible means cleared for the actual game version by a reliable source, not "guess it is compatible" and not just "it is the latest available version". You can check for mod status for example in Scarlets list: The Mod List – Scarlet's Realm (scarletsrealm.com)

If it still does not work after you make sure about all that please, upload a recent lastexception file AND the wickedwhimsinfolog.log file (located in sims 4 folder). Upload the files here, do not copy-paste the text. If the wickedwhimsinfolog.log is not there or if it is empty then start the game, get in live mode and ww will generate data in that file.  

12 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

If you mean that you have the latest version of wicked whims (for the public version is 175d) it requires game version 1.96. If you are using an older game version (like the previous poster) it is never going to work no matter how long you wait and no matter what you do, because wicked whims is never going to be backwards compatible with older versions of the game. The only solution for that is to update your game or to get an older version of wicked whims. 

If you mean that you have latest version of wicked whims AND an updated version of sims 4 (v 1.96) it should work perfectly fine and you do not need to wait for anything else. If it does not work or you get errors make sure that you have wicked whims properly installed and that your other mods (if you have some) are ALSO updated to a version that has been tagged as compatible with game version 1.96 and actual version of wicked whims. Tagged as compatible means cleared for the actual game version by a reliable source, not "guess it is compatible" and not just "it is the latest available version". You can check for mod status for example in Scarlets list: The Mod List – Scarlet's Realm (scarletsrealm.com)

If it still does not work after you make sure about all that please, upload a recent lastexception file AND the wickedwhimsinfolog.log file (located in sims 4 folder). Upload the files here, do not copy-paste the text. If the wickedwhimsinfolog.log is not there or if it is empty then start the game, get in live mode and ww will generate data in that file.  

Yes, the problem is based on the verision, I now have 196.375 and the ne one is 1.96.397

I think that+s where my problem is based, i see where i dowload that new versión, thanks