Lost? Here's a General List of Mods & Custom Content. (Updated Jan. 06, 2021)

You're welcome. It can be confusing and overwhelming with everything available here! :blush:

So, here's what I added this update (11/16/2017):

Spoiler

Added ManOfTheHR's Animations, Realistic & Maxis-Match section removed. (No one seemed interested enough)

I will eventually add a brief description of what each animation package offers, I'm just a little busy with my own projects currently. If you're a creator let me know through PM if you want me to specify what kind of content you're making.

Edited by Guest

hello, CraftyPlumBob,

29 minutes ago, craftyplumbob said:

You're welcome. It can be confusing and overwhelming with everything available here! :blush:

So, here's what I added this update (11/16/2017):

Reveal hidden contents

Added ManOfTheHR's Animations, Realistic & Maxis-Match section removed. (No one seemed interested enough)

I will eventually add a brief description of what each animation package offers, I'm just a little busy with my own projects currently. If you're a creator let me know through PM if you want me to specify what kind of content you're making.

this is already a hell of a great work, buddy; thanks for your time and organisational skills.
wish you the very best,

E.

On 11/18/2017 at 7:54 PM, Artem Cullen said:

give me links to M/M animations only plz... Most of these are works only with Gender Restriction disabled. No need anything female. 

I don't think there's currently any active animators that exclusively do m/m animations. Desireee & INKkan's animations are all male-oriented, but Desireee hasn't been active in quite a few months and INKkan seems to have left the community. Which is why I've been trying my hand at it! I have a WIP thread in the LGBT Club here under "Sexy Gaming Guys". You can check it out if you want. /shameless plug

You can find some animations that work for different pairings or made specifically for m/m. Anarcis, Lupobianco, and ooOLaLa made some that are designed for m/m. But the packages are predominately straight animations. You can also disable the gender restrictions in WW to allow any animation to play regardless of what the animator intended.

On 11/20/2017 at 6:19 PM, FauxFurry said:

I've noticed that A. Trois Animations haven't been added yet so I'd like to point them out now.

For whatever reason, I thought I added them. :expressionless: Thanks for pointing that out! They've been added.

Edited by Guest
  • 3 weeks later...

So, here's what I added this update (12/08/2017):

Spoiler

Doan & Simite Animations added

Hey everyone sorry I haven't put the descriptions like I said I would yet. Like I said before, I have projects I'm working on and those are taking priority over this thread. I will need an afternoon to go through all the animations and give a brief description, so I just haven't had the time to do that yet.

Hope that this list has still been at least somewhat useful for everyone so far. Happy Simming!

On 12/14/2017 at 12:45 AM, herefurwicked said:

I would suggest adding these two mods:

Tonic Mole's Bouncing Boobies

Heavy Boobs

I cannot imagine playing without either of these. Also, thank you for maintaining this list because going through all the downloads takes forever.

Done! :beer:

Update (12/15/2017):

Spoiler

Bouncing Sim Boobies, Heavy Boobs, and Artista De Bastardo Animations added.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ Added! :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

Tvhebdo released pre-alpha version 0-02 of Wicked Work (a prostitution mod driven by Wicked Whims interactions and the interactions menu for the public on Loverslab. Here is the link: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/92548-wickedwork_prealpha001-a-freelance-wicked-career/

I am wondering if I should wait on this, since it is still in "pre-alpha". I also have to review some of the gameplay add-ons since I feel some may no longer be working properly.

27 minutes ago, craftyplumbob said:

^ Added! :thumbsup:

I am wondering if I should wait on this, since it is still in "pre-alpha". I also have to review some of the gameplay add-ons since I feel some may no longer be working properly.

Wicked Work doesn't seem to be having any severe adverse effects on the functionality of other mods but the public version available right now does lack the ability to add the Wicked Worker traits through The Agency so one will need a spare permanent trait slot open rather than using the reward trait slot that the 0-03 version does.