Lost? Here's a General List of Mods & Custom Content. (Updated Jan. 06, 2021)

So, here's what I added this update (2/15/2018):

Spoiler

Erotic Art / Pictures by Dofman, Slutty Clothes & Edits by Bonerd, Rigged Underwear Mesh for Males by Me. All added to General Content.

On 2/3/2018 at 11:23 AM, wild_guy said:

craftyplumbob, could you add my Shameless Underwear mod to the list? The link is in my signature.

Edit: thank you!

No problem!

On 2/10/2018 at 7:43 PM, qq9062583 said:

Added.

Sorry, I've kind of been neglecting this thread because of personal projects. :confounded: I'm going on a vacation soon, and if I get the time I'll add the brief descriptions of the animation packages.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright I've managed to give very brief descriptions of animation packages. (M/F, F/F, M/M etc.)

Here's what I added this update (3/10/2018):

Spoiler

KH Woohoo for Money Mod added to General Content. Very general description of animation package content & Inactive animator's section added. If you're an animator and you would like something specific written here let me know!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2018 at 4:54 PM, Julie J said:

Surprised I wasn't on the list

The update thread is:-

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/89073-julie-js-18-stuff-17-march-up-skirt-for-females/

8 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Heartbeats and Brainwaves just uploaded this set of sports bras and jockstraps for both sexes with bulge and smooth crotch variants.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96505-sports-jockstrap-and-sports-bra-clothing/?tab=comments#comment-2192043

I will add these in the next update to the thread. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

I was fully enjoying the Wicked Whims mod until I noticed my female sims started having periods and discomfort! I may be a horny simmer but I'm also a benevolent one and I refuse to let any other female sims discover the horrors of menstrual periods! Unless someone can tell me how to disable this annoying feature I may stop using this mod for once! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Did I link somebody else's CC here? Turns out they were DDLG, so post cancelled. Sorry to everyone who wants sexy CC, but don't worry, you can download plenty of adult CC not made by a pedophile from this thread and around the place, so no big loss.

Also, my "Cmar's Vagina for Male Sims" no longer uses any of Cmar's assets. It is also not just a skin detail any more, as there is also a custom mesh. I would like you to update the name and description of it. It is a low priority, but it is good to be accurate. The item has changed a lot since I first made it.

Also also, I am not the only one who has done this any more. Somebody else make a different skin detail: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5795-qq-male-vagina/ (This skin detail is compatable with my custom mesh as well.)

Update (5/7/2018):

Spoiler
  • Salarmojs Animations added.
  • Julie J's blog link, Sports Bras and Jockstraps under General Content.
  • Masculine vagina updated as requested by heartbeatsandbrainwaves.
  • Male Vagina by QQ under General.
  • Inactive animators updated.

Sorry for the delay. I think it's best to update this thread when there's a good amount of content to add/update.

Thanks for the links everyone! :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, qlx said:

It looks like this link has broken -- maybe the content was removed?

Ah yes, sorry about that. It was my own file but I discontinued it because of the difficulty in working with it. You can still find it on my blog, but there really isn't much to it.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, phzombie said:

"A trap-y styled nude body."

'Trap' is generally regarded as a slur by trans people, dude. Probably not cool to refer to it this way. 

Apologies. I was unaware it was a slur. I'll change it.

• 2 weeks later...