• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2023 at 3:10 AM, Lorphe said:

Dev said Kenshi 2 won't be out before 2024 man.

I get the feeling it'll be closer to 2034 than 2024. All I can hope it that when it does release, they also release the "new" FCS as well so it can be modded straight away.

On 6/22/2022 at 2:07 AM, Conrak said:

Strange things from the past.rar Hi all. New armor types is added. It is all about heavy rubber motives. Also ballet boots is here. To get this you need to research "Strange things from the past". It has three levels. Each level is open new sets for creation. The first level is light. The second level id medium and the third is heavy type of armor.

111111.png

what body type is this?

I have an existential question, if I understood correctly, the only mod that contains sex animations, is it "bedsex"? If so, what do I need to make it work? Install the latest version ("v0.5") and enable it in the game's mod manager. I put a character on a tent and with another I try to interact. but I don't see any available option, is there something I'm not doing right?

Sin título.png

24 minutes ago, quarzo said:

I have an existential question, if I understood correctly, the only mod that contains sex animations, is it "bedsex"? If so, what do I need to make it work? Install the latest version ("v0.5") and enable it in the game's mod manager. I put a character on a tent and with another I try to interact. but I don't see any available option, is there something I'm not doing right?

Sin título.png

It's not the standard camp beds, there should be a new research type (sexy time?) which unlocks the different beds (cowgirl, anvil, doggy, spider). With the research done, it will unlock a new building category "Carnal Contraptions" wherein you'll find the beds.

There is also another mod that adds other animations:

There is a link on that post with the file repository and the mod you're looking for is "Chair for men and women"

Also, check the index that Kaine3d made if you want to have a look at some of the other mods as there are plenty of good ones.

Edited by Mextili
Added more information
12 minutes ago, Mextili said:

It's not the standard camp beds, there should be a new research type (sexy time?) which unlocks the different beds (cowgirl, anvil, doggy, spider). With the research done, it will unlock a new building category "Carnal Contraptions" wherein you'll find the beds.

There is also another mod that adds other animations:

There is a link on that post with the file repository and the mod you're looking for is "Chair for men and women"

Also, check the index that Kaine3d made if you want to have a look at some of the other mods as there are plenty of good ones.

tyvm for the fast answer! i going to see that :D

Edited by quarzo
On 2022. 12. 21. at 오후 11시 18분, s1ggs said:

안녕하세요 여러분, 처음으로 문자를 보내는데, 이 모드로 구성된 모드팩이 있는지 묻는 사람을 본 것 같습니다. 나는 하나를 가지고 있고, 저녁에 희망적으로 업로드할 것입니다(스팀과 kenshi 모드 폴더를 병합하고 더 많은 것을 추가/제거해야 합니다 하하). 약 200개의 모드가 있으며 연인 실험실 모드의 90% 정도가 있으며 개인 취향으로 인해 Blademaster, Cleo 및 pubes를 추가하지 않았지만 항상 읽을 수 있습니다. 검색할 필요가 없도록 각 모드를 설명하는 Readme 메모도 만들 것입니다. 오늘 찍은 스샷 몇장 올려봅니다. 여유로운 GTA Kenshi 스타일의 모드팩을 만들었습니다. 마약, 총, 섹스, 
지금까지 나는 비호환성이나 모드 장애로 인한 충돌을 제거할 수 있었지만 Kenshi에서 모드 구성을 처음 접했기 때문에 일부 모드는 다른 정밀 검사 모드에 의해 무시되었습니다. 누군가가 내 모드 로드 순서를 최적화하는 데 도움을 줄 수 있다면 - 나는 매우 매우 행복하다! 그렇지 않으면 시간이 지나면 알아낼 것입니다. 

20221221142837_1 - 수정됨.png

20221221144322_1 - 수정됨.png

What mod is the woman wearing white stockings in the middle of the screen? 

a woman who is flirting with Hive

On 2/1/2023 at 11:46 PM, quarzo said:

just curious, how do you do for add other races to the animation?

1078541963_Si22nttulo.png.cbb3b41e3fb8a527d8c929f71291238b.png

well i figure how to add other races to the sex animations like skeletons/robots/canibals/other humanoids.

1.- open your forgoten construction set.exe

2.- when you open this, a windows named"Data Files to inherit...." pops, then just press DONE button

3.-at left panel click on races (not at subgroup because dont show all races)

4.-doubleclick to the race you want to edit

5.- before the "add" button you have a list to select. use "animation files" then press add"

6.- choose the ones relate to sex mods

7.- save changes and when launch the game. remember reactivate your mods, for some reason when you use forgoten construction some mods are unchecked when save.

1341542699_Sinttu333lo.png.b8fc6a710a2aaf47f687da614e1c7feb.png

8.-  enjoy :)

Edited by quarzo
10 hours ago, muscleman69 said:

not sure is anyone taking request. But is it possible to rig the darken chainmail mesh to fit cleo body? really appreciate if any talent can help.

It's possible. What you need to do is make the cleo body use or have the same shape of the UV map as the base game one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 4:21 PM, redcloud27 said:

So I made a patch to make the bedsex animations work within the tents mod and I thought I would share it.  You need bedsex v04 and the tents mod (link below). You can find the tents under camping and they are call cozy tents.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1861940196

Tents_bedsex_patch.7z 1.53 kB · 1,255 downloads

this mod needs update,it doesn't work and crash this time around.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahoi there! Recently i've came across a commentary asking for a nude version of Ashoka, while me, being still too green for the bender, I'm trying to see if I could at least swap the models or create a new race whatsoever, using a nude model from SFMlab, but thing is, The SFM imported model has some strange rigging to it, And i'm trying to merge both the body and the hair first before rigging it with the stock Kenshi skeleton, But does anyone knows how to do the later two? I'm still learning how this all works, And I believe there are two bits of 'hairs' that may be getting in the way of the breasts. image.png.9f5f2a8a756704c472c28340720fb460.png

PRAISE THE SUN! Aka: Holy shit, Why Rigging models is such a tedious task? While trying to rig the body to a female armature skeleton, I only realized that I was just missing, ironically, the vertex group of the whole model itself, but when trying to automatically Armature with the automatic deformation option to it, And for some, very weird weird reason, The hips are detected as 'hand' for some unknown reason to it, Anyone has an idea of why? image.png.9398a2e584d3d0b8440e8331dfde68c3.png

• 3 weeks later...