45 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

This is possible with the help of the "Community part map" mod (or something like that).

The game has a function that allows you to hide part of the character model using a texture mask, but by default it is almost never used.

So technically you can create a "nude body" that will be used as "armor". But in this case, there will be a problem with adapting the color of the skin and the seams on the textures.

well then if anyone is up to make such nude armor i have thousands of rarest xnalara nude models to chose from and ready to share

any ideas which setting in fcs is responsible for spawn duplicate instances of the same character after every import ? for example 2b respawns for me in the hub after every save import, now im trying to do that to another character that spawned only once for me, i tried copy as many values from 2b in fcs to that other characters but i still havent hit the jackpot, not to mention alot 2b values descriptions are in japanese ;/ any help would be appreciated (:

1 hour ago, lubiekisiel said:

any ideas which setting in fcs is responsible for spawn duplicate instances of the same character after every import ? for example 2b respawns for me in the hub after every save import, now im trying to do that to another character that spawned only once for me, i tried copy as many values from 2b in fcs to that other characters but i still havent hit the jackpot, not to mention alot 2b values descriptions are in japanese ;/ any help would be appreciated ?

Check the squad parameters, it's probably set to spawn multiple characters

22 minutes ago, Kargrin said:

Check the squad parameters, it's probably set to spawn multiple characters

nvm figured it out, its a race setting, also figured out how to fix broken miranda mod missing editor xml, and other broken mods and how to add missing animations to custom races/mods, also learned that i can use meshes/textures from one mod on another etc... fcs is easier than i though

im working on new custom nude body race, something similar to cleo and viera mods

Edited by lubiekisiel

I´ve downloaded the bedsex mod, but females only stand in the middle of the matress, male behavior is like it should be, I think. I have only one other custom animation in the game, the cuddle in bed mod, that is also from here. Do I have to look for a specific load order?

Edited by carlfatal
3 hours ago, Conrak said:

Strange things from the past.rar Hi all. New armor types is added. It is all about heavy rubber motives. Also ballet boots is here. To get this you need to research "Strange things from the past". It has three levels. Each level is open new sets for creation. The first level is light. The second level id medium and the third is heavy type of armor.

111111.png

cool armor but is the research cost of 40 books + intentional ?

Hey all, long time lurker here. Recently stumbled upon the mods made by twitter user @jonijonikenshi, and was impressed enough that I wanted to create a translation of their works to use in my own game, as it seems like there's no real way of running multiple typeface mods to patch unsupported characters.

Most of the dialogue and item descriptions should render properly, and leave no typeface errors (i.e. blank characters not loading properly). For reference, I use Dark UI and Font Redux. If you find any issues just let me know so I can fix them. The bulk of the mod seems to focus on the 'woman escape to Holy Nation' start, though haven't had the chance to go through all the content myself.

Given time, I'd like to go in an add proper descriptions to every item, including armor variations for ease of use, as it stands right now I would say the majority of the item descriptions are straight up MTL with a bit of tweaking to make more sense. However, regarding adding to descriptions, though writing is something I do enjoy, I'm hesitant to add anything, as I don't wish to encroach on the original author's vision.

Unfortunately, it seems that literally during the past week I decided to start working on this mod, jonijoni's twitter account was deleted or suspended, so I've can't even contact them to ask for their blessings ?. Here's a link to the file-hosting website they used to host their mods on. If that link goes down, ping this post and I'll upload the original raws I used when translating. In the event jonijoni or the mods contact me to remove these links and/or files, I'll remove them then.

===

File repository:
https://ux.getuploader.com/jonijonikenshi_mod/

Files for reference if you can't read moon runes:
捕虜搾り Ver3.2.7            - Hryo Shibori - Main mod, adds milking equipment, prisoner milking system, adds various degenerate RP starts. Comes with sub-mod that adds additional cooking functionality.
女性キャラのバニラ待機姿勢変更3    - Changes (one?) idle animation to be more feminine
店主が形成外科            - Seems to just add a plastic surgeon NPC? - Have not tested personally.
トレーニング設備追加1.1.7        - Adds training stations to train various stats? - Have not tested personally.
女性鉱夫のとき揺れる        - Changes mining animation to something sexy? - Have not tested personally.
女性キャラクター仕草変更3        - Changes female animations to be more feminine? - Have not tested personally.

===

Load Order I use that seems to work thus far, including the various sub-mods:
---vvv ALL the way down at the bottom of load order vvv---
idle_joni_female.mod
Hryo Shibori.mod
milkcook.mod
Hryo Shibori Fixing Clipping_patch.mod (requires Fixing Clipping Issues from steam ws)
Jonijoni_TranslationMod.mod (this mod!)

===

Regarding Compatability:

According to jonijoni, the main functionality of their milking mod (Hryo Shibori.mod) is incompatible with any mods that change the functionality of prisoner / slave interactions (e.g. Recruitable Prisoners, etc.), but I'm too lazy to disable Recruitable Prisoners and just loaded the mods pretty much at the end of my load order and haven't run into any issues yet so seems like it can overwrite mostly cleanly? Still wouldn't recommend running them concurrently, could always be issues down the line ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, since the functionality of Hryo Shibori also seems to add squad patrols and campsites, there could be errors with mods that drastically overhaul campsite generation (e.g. Reactive World, Genesis, etc.) though I haven't run into any issues personally...

===

This was my first real experience translating anything in Kenshi, so excuse me for any translation errors, spelling mistakes and/or glitches as I had to manually update each entry in FCS instead of using a external translating program (I genuinely could not figure out how to import my .pot / .translation files into my .mod file using FCS, if it's even possible?). Also, not sure if wordswaps if improperly referenced can cause crashes to occur? Unfortunately I haven't had the time to test all the dialogue, hopefully it just causes markup errors, and if that's the case just let me know where they occur in context so I can go in and fix them. Because of the decontextualized nature of editing dialogue via wordswaps in FCS, there also may be some grammatical issues that cause dialogue to flow incoherently. In that case, again, contact me w/ a screenshot and/or context as to where that happened so I can go in and fix it.

Cheers. Here's to @jonijonikenshi, hopefully they return to us soon.

Jonijoni_TranslationMod.rar

14 hours ago, Molgoo said:

Hey all, long time lurker here. Recently stumbled upon the mods made by twitter user @jonijonikenshi, and was impressed enough that I wanted to create a translation of their works to use in my own game, as it seems like there's no real way of running multiple typeface mods to patch unsupported characters.

Most of the dialogue and item descriptions should render properly, and leave no typeface errors (i.e. blank characters not loading properly). For reference, I use Dark UI and Font Redux. If you find any issues just let me know so I can fix them. The bulk of the mod seems to focus on the 'woman escape to Holy Nation' start, though haven't had the chance to go through all the content myself.

Given time, I'd like to go in an add proper descriptions to every item, including armor variations for ease of use, as it stands right now I would say the majority of the item descriptions are straight up MTL with a bit of tweaking to make more sense. However, regarding adding to descriptions, though writing is something I do enjoy, I'm hesitant to add anything, as I don't wish to encroach on the original author's vision.

Unfortunately, it seems that literally during the past week I decided to start working on this mod, jonijoni's twitter account was deleted or suspended, so I've can't even contact them to ask for their blessings ?. Here's a link to the file-hosting website they used to host their mods on. If that link goes down, ping this post and I'll upload the original raws I used when translating. In the event jonijoni or the mods contact me to remove these links and/or files, I'll remove them then.

===

File repository:
https://ux.getuploader.com/jonijonikenshi_mod/

Files for reference if you can't read moon runes:
捕虜搾り Ver3.2.7            - Hryo Shibori - Main mod, adds milking equipment, prisoner milking system, adds various degenerate RP starts. Comes with sub-mod that adds additional cooking functionality.
女性キャラのバニラ待機姿勢変更3    - Changes (one?) idle animation to be more feminine
店主が形成外科            - Seems to just add a plastic surgeon NPC? - Have not tested personally.
トレーニング設備追加1.1.7        - Adds training stations to train various stats? - Have not tested personally.
女性鉱夫のとき揺れる        - Changes mining animation to something sexy? - Have not tested personally.
女性キャラクター仕草変更3        - Changes female animations to be more feminine? - Have not tested personally.

===

Load Order I use that seems to work thus far, including the various sub-mods:
---vvv ALL the way down at the bottom of load order vvv---
idle_joni_female.mod
Hryo Shibori.mod
milkcook.mod
Hryo Shibori Fixing Clipping_patch.mod (requires Fixing Clipping Issues from steam ws)
Jonijoni_TranslationMod.mod (this mod!)

===

Regarding Compatability:

According to jonijoni, the main functionality of their milking mod (Hryo Shibori.mod) is incompatible with any mods that change the functionality of prisoner / slave interactions (e.g. Recruitable Prisoners, etc.), but I'm too lazy to disable Recruitable Prisoners and just loaded the mods pretty much at the end of my load order and haven't run into any issues yet so seems like it can overwrite mostly cleanly? Still wouldn't recommend running them concurrently, could always be issues down the line ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, since the functionality of Hryo Shibori also seems to add squad patrols and campsites, there could be errors with mods that drastically overhaul campsite generation (e.g. Reactive World, Genesis, etc.) though I haven't run into any issues personally...

===

This was my first real experience translating anything in Kenshi, so excuse me for any translation errors, spelling mistakes and/or glitches as I had to manually update each entry in FCS instead of using a external translating program (I genuinely could not figure out how to import my .pot / .translation files into my .mod file using FCS, if it's even possible?). Also, not sure if wordswaps if improperly referenced can cause crashes to occur? Unfortunately I haven't had the time to test all the dialogue, hopefully it just causes markup errors, and if that's the case just let me know where they occur in context so I can go in and fix them. Because of the decontextualized nature of editing dialogue via wordswaps in FCS, there also may be some grammatical issues that cause dialogue to flow incoherently. In that case, again, contact me w/ a screenshot and/or context as to where that happened so I can go in and fix it.

Cheers. Here's to @jonijonikenshi, hopefully they return to us soon.

Jonijoni_TranslationMod.rar 42.33 kB · 7 downloads

You understand Japanese, there are also gud mods
https://ux.getuploader.com/hentaibutayarou/

17 hours ago, Fedora guy said:

[...] is there any way I can make it compatible with the mods that animate the default races of Kenshi (greenlanders, scorchlanders etc...) And obviously with the mods from this website that add spicy stuff? If not, is there anything I can do to make it compatible?

I haven't messed around with animating myself, but I used this guide to add races to bedsex and military craft and they both seem to work (for now...):

https://youtu.be/W5npJbtGG8Q?t=140

The content is in Russian but all the important steps in FCS are in English so it should be easy enough to follow along to (skip to 2:20). I also remember reading in this thread other users doing similar things in the past, maybe read back a couple of pages to see if they've got any particular insight into LL specific animation editing?

16 hours ago, Mnagiya said:

You understand Japanese, there are also gud mods
https://ux.getuploader.com/hentaibutayarou/

Ahh, looks great! I was wondering where some of the assets in jonijonikenshi's screenshots were from, seems like they are in here! Great blog too...

Maybe I will try to translate them as well... (★‿★)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 8:02 PM, razar51 said:

V0.4:
- Adjusted how Viera holy slaves spawn.
- Added shopping lists to non-slave Viera NPCs (food, drugs, medical supplies).
- Added solo Viera adventurers to various zones. You might find them outside of the normal Viera patrol zones.
- Added homeless Viera Trade Caravans to various zones around the 3 Forests.

FFXIV_Viera_Race.zip 4.06 MB · 296 downloads

I just started using this mod, and I am enjoying it a lot.  Thank you.

Could you either port other races or explain how you made it?  I would love to see Miqo'te or Au'Ra, and if you do not have the time or the desire to make them, perhaps others could do it.

On 5/21/2022 at 1:02 AM, razar51 said:

V0.4:
- Adjusted how Viera holy slaves spawn.
- Added shopping lists to non-slave Viera NPCs (food, drugs, medical supplies).
- Added solo Viera adventurers to various zones. You might find them outside of the normal Viera patrol zones.
- Added homeless Viera Trade Caravans to various zones around the 3 Forests.

FFXIV_Viera_Race.zip 4.06 MB · 330 downloads

This mod is genuinely so cool and fun, I love seeing them in the wild fighting and winning in their armor with their hair and ears poking out top, recruited three of them as an awesome trio, I would love to ally them and visit/explore their unique settlement