Jump to content

[Kenshi] Mod index


Recommended Posts

Posted

Leghorn mods can be applied to my actual campaing.. or  in need new new one or to learn about import save option? i am currently running a campaign with a small numeber of light  medium mods

Posted
23 hours ago, marcob3 said:

Leghorn mods can be applied to my actual campaing.. or  in need new new one or to learn about import save option? i am currently running a campaign with a small numeber of light  medium mods

As far as I am aware none of these mods should require import, allot of them just add new armor and furniture which should get circulated into stores and added as research. However if you have any modded races, you will need to patch them to work with the animation mods in this list.

Posted
On 7/24/2021 at 3:31 PM, MotokoKHammond said:

As far as I am aware none of these mods should require import, allot of them just add new armor and furniture which should get circulated into stores and added as research. However if you have any modded races, you will need to patch them to work with the animation mods in this list.

Ok good to know thx

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Thank you so much! 

 

You sir are a life saver. I was hesitating between redownloading Skyrim or Kenshi and you just made me grab Kenshi again! YAY! 

 

For those who don't want to go through Steam Workshop: here. 

 

Edited by D0v4hk1n
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Do the clothing mods only work on females? I'd really like lewd/junk revealing armors for my dudes too. I use a skin with a built in penis.

Posted
12 hours ago, Shuuu said:

Do the clothing mods only work on females? I'd really like lewd/junk revealing armors for my dudes too. I use a skin with a built in penis.

 

don't think they do you could try but it probably cover's them in some weird ass armor of some kind

Posted
14 hours ago, kaine3d said:

 

don't think they do you could try but it probably cover's them in some weird ass armor of some kind

YEah looks like the replacement skins only replace female textures so no luck. It really saddens me to see only content for female PCs but what can i do, i have ZERO modding experience and even less graphical knowledge.

  • 4 months later...
Posted

Anyone know of any mods like these for males?  Anyone with modding experience willing to make one, or update one of the older version male nudes to the current game version (1.0.55 as of 12/25/21)?

 

Here is one from 1.5 years ago but is now buggy:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2152660713

 

Here is a patch for the previous one from 2 years ago for other races:

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1996832218

 

Here is a discussion on nude modding Kenshi from Nexus mods:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4016680-kenshi-nude-mod/page-3

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted
On 3/6/2022 at 11:14 PM, minusthedrifter said:

So a lot of these animations seem not to work... the dancer ones, cannibal ones, etc, I assume more. Anyone have any idea? Do they require some kinda of animation framework?

Maybe the FCS from launch mod tool after you hit play in steam

Posted

Any other animation mods that aren't listed? Hoping to get more NSFW mods, and for a degenerate, one that is compatible with Tame beasties

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted

God-frikkin-awesome! Just started playing the game, was looking for a bugfix, and instead I find stuff to skimpify it. Once I figure out how the game mechanics work -namely how to build stuff- and how to break a few of them, I'll be using a lot of these I think.

 

Thanks for the list.

Posted

buy some about 20 building materials and about 16 iron plates. start with a stone mine and stone processor, build a small house and a lvl 1 research table and get the iron plate research so you can build an iron refinery. should be fairly self sufficient from there

  • 8 months later...
Posted (edited)

I made a Mod for Kenshi 2 years ago or so, my first mod.

Its a masturbation animation for Females.

 

u can research it on lvl 2 i think.

it costs only 1 buildingmaterial and 1 cloth

 

Greenlander and Scorchlander can use it. i also made a patch for JRPG Race.

 

Just put all files in a new folder and put it into mods

 

Spoiler

20230730152443_1.jpg

 

 

Spoiler

20230730152533_1.jpg

 

Masturbation in bed.mesh Masturbationbed.mod Masturbationbedjrpg.mod

Edited by schneelotusfnv
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/30/2023 at 10:33 PM, schneelotusfnv said:

I made a Mod for Kenshi 2 years ago or so, my first mod.

Its a masturbation animation for Females.

 

u can research it on lvl 2 i think.

it costs only 1 buildingmaterial and 1 cloth

 

Greenlander and Scorchlander can use it. i also made a patch for JRPG Race.

 

Just put all files in a new folder and put it into mods

 

  Hide contents

20230730152443_1.jpg

 

 

  Hide contents

20230730152533_1.jpg

 

Masturbation in bed.mesh 1.33 MB · 43 downloads Masturbationbed.mod 4.48 kB · 51 downloads Masturbationbedjrpg.mod 403 B · 21 downloads

Thanks but seems you missed the most important file such as Masturbation in bed.skeleton.
Without that skeleton file we can't enjoy your work

  • 1 month later...
Posted

anyone knows which of these files has the pole animation where prisoners are tied by their hands bent over instead of the impaling/impaled version?

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted

Anyone know how to craft the 2b Head or the prosthetic hunter head, ? if we start in other form then the default start our Yorha  or prosthethic hunter will be headless

  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Posted

Is anyone interested in making a mod? I attempted it and honestly don’t have a clue what I am doing. I was hoping AI could make it. But have ran into numerous errors already. 
 

the idea is a lust system. Setup like eating. Once it is full, they need to have some fun with a friend. Doing so could even give them a temporary production boost. This would be automatic. Nothing you need to micromanage. I was thinking a toggle

button so you can still

have a select few for guards, fighters, etc that would not feel this urge. Once full, two people run to the nearest shareable bed and relieve themselves. I was trying to intertwine this with “bedsex” mod as well.

 

the closest I have got was two people who were toggled on would automatically run to the selected bed once their lust was full. It had a 20 second downtime timer and then would reset. The goal was for them to go back to their given tasks, but would not.
 

this combined with the natural families mod would be cool because then my faction would naturally grow on its own without micromanaging everyone of them.

 

not sure if it’s even possible to do this with everyone in Kenshi. Across the map. All npc’s I mean.
 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...