On 12/10/2022 at 3:26 AM, Atrocide said:

So, when do we get a prostitution events&actions and a brothel mod for Kenshi? :P

My maxed out save game with 3,5 mil cats waiting to spend it ;D

Dunno is it even possible tho.

Modding community never fails. Would join as a patreon of someone who is working on such stuff.

Edited by nobis

Heya everyone, first time texting, I think I saw someone asking if there are modpacks constructed out of these mods. I have one, I will upload it in the evening hopefully (i gotta merge steam and kenshi mod folders and add/remove more stuff haha). There are around 200 mods, maybe 90% of loverslab mods, didnt add Blademaster, Cleo and pubes due to personal preference but u can always readd. I will probably make a Readme note too explaining each mod so u dont have to search. Here are some screenshots ive taken today. I made my modpack styled for laid-back GTA Kenshi. Drugs, guns, sex, 
So far I have managed to eliminate crashes due to incompatibility or mod disorder, but some mods got overridden by other overhaul mods because I am new to mod organizing in Kenshi, if anyone could help me optimize my mod load order - i will be very very happy! Otherwise I will figure it out with time. 

20221221142837_1 - Edited.png

20221221144322_1 - Edited.png

Yeah i apologize for not citing everyone's work, I have not uploaded this playlist anywhere in the public domain but this website specifically for a request. I do not plan to further distribute it to a public domain, its just my personal folder of mods. So yeah, this modpack is exclusively this thread's property, if anything 

I promise to credit everything in full next time i upload as I learn to patch and translate. Or I can remove the post until then too

Edited by s1ggs
1 hour ago, Mnagiya said:

I don't think it is a good thing to repost other's creations in such a way without their permission.
In general, we Japanese hate that.
Do not forget to respect. If you want to do that, post decent links of each.

I agree with you but i think S1ggs didn't want to cause any trouble.
Also dont forget lot of Japanese creators don't share their stuff or keep them in a "private" circle, while in LL on Nexus everything is avaible for everyone.
Im not saying all Japanese creators does that, but there is clealy some gatekeeping.

Anyway his post is really confusing, clearly he should have made something more clear describing mods, and athor with a link.
If you have time to spare S1ggs, please edit your post ^^

Yeah I will reupload everything in full as I said, sorry, it was all very hasty. My problem is I only started playing this game like 2 weeks ago, I am still learning all those 200 mods so could only manage a brief description of what it is. Plus yeah, i did a baddy not crediting mod creators as it would be much easier to navigate through what mods do if you know who made them.

Just give me like a day or two. 

2 hours ago, s1ggs said:

Yeah i apologize for not citing everyone's work, I have not uploaded this playlist anywhere in the public domain but this website specifically for a request. I do not plan to further distribute it to a public domain, its just my personal folder of mods. So yeah, this modpack is exclusively this thread's property, if anything 

I promise to credit everything in full next time i upload as I learn to patch and translate. Or I can remove the post until then too

I am one of the authors of the mods included in your list and mod pack. My works are mainly on Steam.
Futa pants, I posted that here and wrote "Do not repost my resources" on the readme.

Modders on Steam, like me, see the number of subscribers and reactions on Steam, sometimes which keeps them motivated and happy to have made it.
It is not a good feeling if mods that they have worked so hard on is reposted without their permission in a place that they have no control over. And some may feel as if their territory has been invaded.
Furthermore, the problem is that here is exactly LoversLab. Some modders don't even know this place exists (especially in non-English speaking community), and I'm sure no one posts mods on steam with prior consent for it to be reposted on LL. Besides, they can't support reposted mods when the original mods are updated.
Your sharing way, using google drive, does not avoid these problems.

It is great that your list creation and desire to share it for everyone's benefit.
It must be hard to list so many mods in the proper order.

So, the proper way is, not to repost mods themselves somewhere, but to simply share links to the appropriate download site for each.
Uploading the mod pack to your personal goggle drive and share the link to that, is the same as reposting someone's work on the public domain. Stop that.

55 minutes ago, s1ggs said:

Yeah I will reupload everything in full as I said, sorry, it was all very hasty. My problem is I only started playing this game like 2 weeks ago, I am still learning all those 200 mods so could only manage a brief description of what it is. Plus yeah, i did a baddy not crediting mod creators as it would be much easier to navigate through what mods do if you know who made them.

Just give me like a day or two. 

Started 2 weeks ago and know over 200 mods? Amazing.
I love Kenshi, and I like Kenshi lovers too.
And again, please stop shareing your google drive. Just post decent LINK LIST if you want to share your favorite mod build.

Just now, Mnagiya said:

I am one of the authors of the mods included in your list and mod pack. My works are mainly on Steam.
Futa pants, I posted that here and wrote "Do not repost my resources" on the readme.

Modders on Steam, like me, see the number of subscribers and reactions on Steam, sometimes which keeps them motivated and happy to have made it.
It is not a good feeling if mods that they have worked so hard on is reposted without their permission in a place that they have no control over. And some may feel as if their territory has been invaded.
Furthermore, the problem is that here is exactly LoversLab. Some modders don't even know this place exists (especially in non-English speaking community), and I'm sure no one posts mods on steam with prior consent for it to be reposted on LL. Besides, they can't support reposted mods when the original mods are updated.
Your sharing way, using google drive, does not avoid these problems.

It is great that your list creation and desire to share it for everyone's benefit.
It must be hard to list so many mods in the proper order.

So, the proper way is, not to repost mods themselves somewhere, but to simply share links to the appropriate download site for each.
Uploading the mod pack to your personal goggle drive and share the link to that, is the same as reposting someone's work on the public domain. Stop that.

I can easily fix this issue by doing what you said before - just to credit your work properly in a better post. I am removing the modpack post until I will do so. It will be like Kenshi Index, just for this modpack specifically and specifically on this thread. Sorry that Google Drive is a bad way - i couldnt think of a better way to upload large files online. If you can recommend a better way to share big files - ill do so. Would that be fair or would you still like your work redacted? I do not mind just removing the post at all if it what you think is appropriate. 

7 minutes ago, s1ggs said:

I can easily fix this issue by doing what you said before - just to credit your work properly in a better post. I am removing the modpack post until I will do so. It will be like Kenshi Index, just for this modpack specifically and specifically on this thread. Sorry that Google Drive is a bad way - i couldnt think of a better way to upload large files online. If you can recommend a better way to share big files - ill do so. Would that be fair or would you still like your work redacted? I do not mind just removing the post at all if it what you think is appropriate. 

As you can see, I'm not perfect at English ehhh... Sorry for simple words. No offence.
Don't upload mod files others created anywhere. My works, others works.

Yeah. Mod Index should be a Link List style, not a mod pack.
Btw do you know Kenshi CTD Fix Patch?
Kenshi CTD fix patch at Kenshi Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)
Some mods you shared on gdrive, I checked that before deleted, have known animation trouble, sometimes causes crash.
Most of sexy mods posted on LL here for years ago are too. That is, not correct animation file paths.
You started Kenshi 2 weeks ago and might not know that. For your info.

Just now, Mnagiya said:

Yeah. Mod Index should be a Link List style, not a mod pack.
Btw do you know Kenshi CTD Fix Patch?
Kenshi CTD fix patch at Kenshi Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)
Some mods you shared on gdrive, I checked that before deleted, have known animation trouble, sometimes causes crash.
Most of sexy mods posted on LL here for years ago are too. That is, not correct animation file paths.
You started Kenshi 2 weeks ago and might not know that. For your info.

Haha ofcourse i didnt know, thank you for sharing! 

22 minutes ago, CoomUser said:

Posted earlier in this same page but im new to kenshi, is there a list of female lewd clothing?

Most of such clothing mods as long as I know are already in the mod index post.

Ye you English speaker will find what the mod is earlier than me.
I personally recomend these made by jp guys.

Hryo Shibori - There are some vanilla armor alts that are skimpy. Named as Amazoness' samurai armor etc. And also shirt slot armor, breast milk dropping, splashed sperm on the body, etc. And more.

変態☆豚野郎のアップローダー | uploader.jp (getuploader.com)
The uploader is in Japanese but mods themselves are in English.
Profgear_BlackBird - Skimpy authentic samurai girl armors.
MilkPump - Milking machine on the breast.
Bukkake - Bukkake. Splashed sperm.

5 minutes ago, Mnagiya said:

Hryo Shibori - There are some vanilla armor alts that are skimpy. Named as Amazoness' samurai armor etc. And also shirt slot armor, breast milk dropping, splashed sperm on the body, etc. And more.

Thanks, will look into them

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2022 at 12:05 AM, Leowulf said:

I just started using this mod, and I am enjoying it a lot.  Thank you.

Could you either port other races or explain how you made it?  I would love to see Miqo'te or Au'Ra, and if you do not have the time or the desire to make them, perhaps others could do it.

Really late reply, but here is what I remember:

- I used FFXIV Textools to install mods for the viera body and tails to FFXIV and then export those assets.
- I imported the body into a blender project that contained the Kenshi Body/skeleton.

- I resized the Viera body mesh to closely match the Kenshi body (I didn't get it perfect). I then removed the FFXIV skeleton from the Viera body and replaced it with the Kenshi skeleton.

- I used the data transfer feature of blender to transfer the bone weights from the Kenshi body mesh onto the Viera body mesh

- There was some screwy-ness with getting this right so that the Kenshi skeleton was appropriately referenced in the final mesh export that I don't fully remember. It eventually worked and I just 'backed away slowly'.

- I did similar scaling for the head and hair. Though there is a problem in that the Viera head UVs don't match the Kenshi head UVs so shirts (which are just a texture overlay) bleed onto the head texture. This is why I disabled shirts for the race.

- I put the Viera Ears and the Tail onto the Hair mesh. I did this for 2 reasons:
1.) If I wanted the ear and tail color to match the hair color, they had to be part of the hair.

2.) The Kenshi body does not honor texture transparency, while the hair does.

The problem with this is that most hats/helmets in Kenshi cause the hair to be hidden. Which for Viera would mean that the ears and tails disappear. This is why I disabled hats/helmets for them as well. (there is a hats as belts mod somewhere that is nice. Adds hats for the belt slot that won't hide hair)

The textures were frustrating to put together. When exported from FFXIV, you get separate textures for each body part (body, head, hair, ears, tail, etc). So I had to atlas the various parts together and make sure I atlased each texture type (diffuse, normal map, etc) in the same way so that the atlasses matched up.

Kenshi also does some odd stuff with textures and is inconsistent for different things (body, hair, armor, etc) as well. I think I had to invert the Green component of the Normal maps or something for example since the FFXIV textures don't follow the same rules (I forget the exact details). There was a chart floating around somewhere that listed how each texture component for the different things should be put together that I had to use.

It was a rather frustrating process to go through overall.

On 12/23/2022 at 4:51 AM, Mnagiya said:

Hey, Where do I find the Amazoness' samurai armor? Is it in the link? I can't seems to find it.

11 minutes ago, madagg said:

Hello, I am new to the forum and I have a question,
 where can I find a pack that has many mods of this style already loaded?
 Because if I have to search and install 1 by 1 in the 46 pages of the forum I think it will give me a embolism

I'd recommend you checking kaine3d's mod index:

It ain't a pack, but it's definetly easier to find what you're looking for in there, without having to go through the 46 pages as you said.