Guys, I'm new to Kenshi, and I would like to install the mods. Could you provide the download links for the mods?

(And just a small note, apparently Kenshi's mod community is quite large and should create a page dedicated to him just like they created for Skyrim, The Sims, fall out, among others)

But thanks in advance for your personal attention!

On 7/21/2023 at 1:53 AM, wm03h said:

Greetings, I was testing the Cammika mod but it gives me the error when I have chainmail equipped. I would appreciate if someone can help me fix it.

Screenshot_1.png

What is "the error"? Just the textures not appearing or does it CTD or something? You've got to be more specific than "the error".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As fun as it is to play mods, does anyone have a handy list on how to actually mod Kenshi in terms of adding custom characters onto Kenshi? In terms of adapting the model onto the character? They have one for weapons but not really characters. 

On 8/14/2023 at 2:23 PM, HHHguy said:

Anyone know what mod this bikini outfit

Shek_girl.png

If you're lucky, Samurai Bikini mod. If not, its probably some Zipangu's private stash. 

On 8/23/2023 at 6:59 PM, Kargrin said:

All my mods btw, check Narkite (Mod index)

Is there a mod that adds all your blademaster armours and makes them craftable? The mod index thread is kind of confusing, but you definitely had some of the best looking clothing but there were so many of them listed that I couldn't tell which one I should download and I don't plan on using your custom start if that's needed.

Shame the invisible armour mods are steam only. 

Stuff that looked like it might be interesting when I was going through the thread that I was able to download:

bouncing boobs

Bsearcy's Female Nude better then ever

Nexussuckstwice kenshi female body textures

Triarii683's shek body tweaked

KawaiiFace + nudekawaiiface

SexyClothing

CamoAlt1.3

Samukini1.3

halfpkini

skimpyarm

But I don't know what's compatible with what or if I got the latest version of everything.

Anyone know what of that all can be used together, or recommendations for alternatives that are similar but you think are better?

Edited by Videospirit
On 1/28/2020 at 11:57 AM, x2119225 said:

事实上,Kenshi提供了一个相对完美的沙盒游戏世界,我认为它的潜力甚至远远超出了天空,因为在Kenshi的沙盒世界中,你可以做你想做的事,或者扮演你想扮演的角色,开始一个不同的故事。很多游戏内容本身都非常适合性感模组,可以玩Kenshi模拟生活,也可以玩Kenshi打败,甚至玩Kenshi奴隶,天空需要重新创建这些功能,而Kenshi不需要!因为他们都有,Kenshi缺少的是性动画和类似SL的动画框架,天哪,我希望它能看起来:(多么!!

有人说剑志没有魔法。我认为这是一个误会,因为可以通过mod将弩的攻击变成魔法,这不是不可能解决的问题。你只需要改变一下思维模式,就可以接受它,尝试它,享受它给你带来的惊喜,就像你是一个探险家,这是一种神奇的体验。Kenshi是一款足够开放的沙盒游戏。没有人能阻止你把它的故事改编成一个古代文明、科技和魔法共存的世界,或者你可以把魔法当作外星人,你的家乡和你自己......毕竟,有像“神秘”这样的游戏告诉我们这是可能的。

例如,当我玩Kenshi时,我通常会将我的主人公定义为由于宇宙飞船事故而意外坠落在Kenshi星球上的外星人。

我还在玩天空。我非常喜欢它。自从它发布以来,我一直在玩它。我也喜欢健志。唯一的遗憾是我没有看到Kenshi的mod发展成天空。正如我一开始所说,Kenshi的游戏只是缺少一些性动画和框架。这就像炼金术需要一块试金石。

good

FFXIV_Viera_Race Expanded.7z

And the most up-to-date version by 4chan vg /keng/ which adds more dirty talk to the Viera, more faction interactions and it still carries the fun features that make em bangable such as sex bed compatibility.

This is effectively the Viera race melded into the Viera Kingdoms an anon there tweaked. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.0e6bf5c1e9426567a206e92070db10c1.jpeg

Edited by V34

Checking in after a while away... was any way found to enable the sex-furniture mods to either work with two women (for female x futa) or to assign the male flag to a female character for purposes of the furniture to do so? Also, any work, progress, or rumor of any beasty fun-times mods? Or is it all just stripper-poles and nude/skimpy outfits still?

On 9/11/2023 at 2:34 AM, lindazana said:

Checking in after a while away... was any way found to enable the sex-furniture mods to either work with two women (for female x futa) or to assign the male flag to a female character for purposes of the furniture to do so? Also, any work, progress, or rumor of any beasty fun-times mods? Or is it all just stripper-poles and nude/skimpy outfits still?

Yes. You need to assign one of the females as 'male'. Hope you're ready for the mess that entails as the game does have two separate slots for one race. As for beasty... no progress whatsoever. And its currently just stripper stuff. 

On 9/13/2023 at 12:13 PM, V34 said:

Yes. You need to assign one of the females as 'male'. Hope you're ready for the mess that entails as the game does have two separate slots for one race. As for beasty... no progress whatsoever. And its currently just stripper stuff. 

That is an... oof. Well, can always do the other route I suppose, and just assign certain species as one or the other in flags. Is there a decent tutorial anywhere for that, and just how much does tweaking that flag change? Just dialogue and sexism from the holy kingdom, or also gear shenanigans?