On 5/14/2023 at 2:30 AM, thepit said:

Shit, most of those are listed as 0USD.  I do not see his japanese bow mod though. Granted, the tohoku had BLINKING EYES! And would close their eyes when they went to sleep. I hope that guy is doing well. I would love to see his work ported over to kenshi 2. 

yeah, 0USD for free subscription, but you can get them as the lowest tier. The japanese bow should be part of the Northern woman mod now.

As for payment, they take credit card directly, I would if they accept paypal. But I don't use any of their payment service, and too lazy to get a re-chargable credit card for it.

On 5/17/2023 at 12:35 AM, muscleman69 said:

yeah, 0USD for free subscription, but you can get them as the lowest tier. The japanese bow should be part of the Northern woman mod now.

As for payment, they take credit card directly, I would if they accept paypal. But I don't use any of their payment service, and too lazy to get a re-chargable credit card for it.

I had issues with my credit card, it would not take it. My card was not locked out, i tested it right after. So my next guess is tora coin? I may try a rechargeable card, i have been meaning to get one for a while now to exploit free trials. 

3 hours ago, thepit said:

I had issues with my credit card, it would not take it. My card was not locked out, i tested it right after. So my next guess is tora coin? I may try a rechargeable card, i have been meaning to get one for a while now to exploit free trials. 

In that case, may just grab a re-chargeable card instead. As other option is just way too many hoops to jump through, which is not worth the trouble to me.

On 5/27/2023 at 5:21 AM, V34 said:

I see someone is having trouble in snagging Tohokus. Here's my copy as well as some bonus goodies made by the autists of /keng/. Speaking of which... 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2980986718

Someone has gone and made a nandroid model. 

428516006_TohokuMaximum.7zFetching info...

F

Conjoh says on the top page of their Fantia;
"MODは有料配布にしても丸上げするカスが出ると解ったので
今後更新は無いと思います。"
translation
"I've found out that even if I distributed my mods for a fee, there will be scumbags who will repost/reupload/copypasta my works entirely somewhere,
so I don't think there will be any updates in the future."
means, you scumbags really ruin motivations of mod creaters.
In fact, because of shits like you, Conjoh no longer makes mods.

I've mentioned such things before;

On 12/23/2022 at 1:29 AM, Mnagiya said:

I don't think it is a good thing to repost other's creations in such a way without their permission.
In general, we Japanese hate that.
Do not forget to respect. If you want to do that, post decent links of each.

On 12/23/2022 at 5:21 AM, Mnagiya said:

I am one of the authors of the mods included in your list and mod pack. My works are mainly on Steam.
Futa pants, I posted that here and wrote "Do not repost my resources" on the readme.

Modders on Steam, like me, see the number of subscribers and reactions on Steam, sometimes which keeps them motivated and happy to have made it.
It is not a good feeling if mods that they have worked so hard on is reposted without their permission in a place that they have no control over. And some may feel as if their territory has been invaded.
Furthermore, the problem is that here is exactly LoversLab. Some modders don't even know this place exists (especially in non-English speaking community), and I'm sure no one posts mods on steam with prior consent for it to be reposted on LL. Besides, they can't support reposted mods when the original mods are updated.
Your sharing way, using google drive, does not avoid these problems.

It is great that your list creation and desire to share it for everyone's benefit.
It must be hard to list so many mods in the proper order.

So, the proper way is, not to repost mods themselves somewhere, but to simply share links to the appropriate download site for each.
Uploading the mod pack to your personal goggle drive and share the link to that, is the same as reposting someone's work on the public domain. Stop that.

STOP SUCH POSTING for a community where mod creators won't be disgusted any more.

On 3/21/2023 at 11:23 AM, dear2536 said:

Anyone able to replace Steam Workshop::2B UNMASKED! (steamcommunity.com) 

with this one Steam Workshop::Yet Another Kenshi Nude Mod (steamcommunity.com)?

I know it's not an easy job, and would appreciate if anyone can do it.

well...it has a simple way to do that, just make these two copy ''human_female_body_diffuse.dds''&"human_female_body_normal.dds" from workshop\content\233860\1996829229\character\textures\human

than rename the file into "human_female_body_titan_diffuse.dds"&"human_female_TITANbody_normal.dds"

open the link workshop\content\233860\2747607700 and replace it

enjoy

kenshi.png

12 hours ago, LonelyPoison said:

it there jrpg_race patch for this mod?

More Combat Stance MIABC+ https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1875677719

been fiddling at FCS and I can't get it to work

All you need to do for any custom race patch, is either create a new mod to patch custom race with any animation, or patch it with the custom race itself.

First one create a new mod with only the animation and the custom race check when open FCS, then go to race and look for the new race from the mod. open it and add animation from the animation mod. only take like 30 sec to do so.

The second option to patch it with the custom race without create a new mod. Just open the animation and the race with FCS(make sure the custom race is select as active). Then add the animation to the custom race. Another 30 sec job.

Pretty sure some custom race mod author had the process screenshot and posted on steam workshop(don't remember which one though).

IF, you still having trouble doing so, just download any MCA patch and open it and see how it work. Pretty easy.

Edited by muscleman69
12 hours ago, muscleman69 said:

All you need to do for any custom race patch, is either create a new mod to patch custom race with any animation, or patch it with the custom race itself.

First one create a new mod with only the animation and the custom race check when open FCS, then go to race and look for the new race from the mod. open it and add animation from the animation mod. only take like 30 sec to do so.

The second option to patch it with the custom race without create a new mod. Just open the animation and the race with FCS(make sure the custom race is select as active). Then add the animation to the custom race. Another 30 sec job.

Pretty sure some custom race mod author had the process screenshot and posted on steam workshop(don't remember which one though).

IF, you still having trouble doing so, just download any MCA patch and open it and see how it work. Pretty easy.

Got it.. Thanks for the info!

Hello, newb here. I checked out the mod index and was gonna try them out, just a couple questions:
A) To implement these mods, I just have to put the files extracted from the zips/rars in this thread in the mod folder in the game files, yeah?

B) The game's launcher has a mod window which shows you if there are order/compatibility issues. Would it also show any issues with the mods from here too?

C) Several mods show up with multiple versions and patches (polestruggle & polestruggle v2, Bedsex 1-5, etc). Should I install all of them or only the most recent one?

More questions will probably show up as I continue tinkering with this, but thanks for any help :)

On 6/2/2023 at 4:04 PM, Hayayumi said:

Hello, newb here. I checked out the mod index and was gonna try them out, just a couple questions:
A) To implement these mods, I just have to put the files extracted from the zips/rars in this thread in the mod folder in the game files, yeah?

B) The game's launcher has a mod window which shows you if there are order/compatibility issues. Would it also show any issues with the mods from here too?

C) Several mods show up with multiple versions and patches (polestruggle & polestruggle v2, Bedsex 1-5, etc). Should I install all of them or only the most recent one?

More questions will probably show up as I continue tinkering with this, but thanks for any help :)

A. close, but you have to make sure the mod folder's name is the exact name of the .mod's name. otherwise it won't show on the mods list

B, mod is mod, doesn't matter where you get it, it will show error if there is one

C, ONLY the latest version.

15 hours ago, Hansome Squidward Gamming said:

People seems to think Steam is the only platform to get games, hence they only have their mod posted on workshop.

I for one, will not give steam a dime if the game is available on other platform. Which means whatever mods on workshop is out of reach and have to rely on different means to get say game's mod.

Also, isn't making a mod is ALL about what the creator wants? which is the sole motivation to create a mod? When does it become pleasing and get praise by other being the motivation to make mods? That's backward thinking and ridiculous.

Edited by muscleman69
20 hours ago, muscleman69 said:

A. close, but you have to make sure the mod folder's name is the exact name of the .mod's name. otherwise it won't show on the mods list

B, mod is mod, doesn't matter where you get it, it will show error if there is one

C, ONLY the latest version.

People seems to think Steam is the only platform to get games, hence they only have their mod posted on workshop.

I for one, will not give steam a dime if the game is available on other platform. Which means whatever mods on workshop is out of reach and have to rely on different means to get say game's mod.

Also, isn't making a mod is ALL about what the creator wants? which is the sole motivation to create a mod? When does it become pleasing and get praise by other being the motivation to make mods? That's backward thinking and ridiculous.

I had already started messing with them on a backup, but thanks!

4 hours ago, drocher2288 said:

Hello everyone, does anyone know what this mod is?

g0pqwg19erk71.jpg

I think it's one of Kangrin's armor mods. It  might be on the mod index, but you should also be able to find the original post rather easily because it also has pics of the armor

2 hours ago, Hayayumi said:

I think it's one of Kangrin's armor mods. It  might be on the mod index, but you should also be able to find the original post rather easily because it also has pics of the armor

That's not mine though, it's based on a fallout 4 charactder overboss or something.

On 6/3/2023 at 10:25 AM, Hansome Squidward Gamming said:

It's True,

Mods don't just make themselves, and nobody waves a magic wand to have them magically appear. It takes hours/days/months or even years to make some of the mods people are posting. So, I'll kindly ask that people not be asses, and at least promote peoples work. you might be right in much of your assessment, but wrong in the delivery.

People are going to take creators mods, and redistribute them, but it doesn't take much effort for them to at least give credit to the person that made the mod.

Giving credit it's good for you, and good for the Mod creator. It lets people know who the source for the mod is, and allows for commissioning. which drives mod makers to make better, and more well rounded mods. Hence, the recognition is well deserved for a good mod maker. It can also get them noticed by companies that might be willing to work with them.

When some A-hole takes the mod, renames it, rebrands it, or takes credit for it. It turns mod creators off from making mods in the future.

In short, nobody said modders have to post anything on the internet. They're awesome for doing so, and we should at least give them credit for being willing to do that. for a lot of them, that's all they're asking for.

Some might want money for their mods, but that's their prerogative. The ones that don't want money at least want people to know who made the mod work, and it validates their effort in making more mods in the future.

So, when you bark at the mod makers because they're asking for people to stop "Pirating" their mods; you're in essence biting the hand that feeds you.

I've been playing around with jonijoni (I don't remember the actual username)'s milking mods. It's pretty good, but I've had a couple instances where I get a relations boost with a faction that doesn't show on the respective tab. What does this do, then, does it make milking prisoners more effective or something?

image.png

Was fiddling with Hyro Shibori mod and I dig em armor.

Done few translations

Enable some armor to show faction color

Change some of the armor stats to suit my solo gameplay with balance in mind

After that all crafted results shows broken textures while previous ones doesn't

Before color and stats change

1.jpg.f1bfe2b057262269fdd6a3cf3be1c9d5.jpg

After

2.jpg.da1241ab20dad9660c8d5716ecab5bb4.jpg

now I'm lost and don't know what to do

I even tried to load the original mod and still shows broken texture

6 hours ago, LonelyPoison said:

Was fiddling with Hyro Shibori mod and I dig em armor.

Done few translations

Enable some armor to show faction color

Change some of the armor stats to suit my solo gameplay with balance in mind

After that all crafted results shows broken textures while previous ones doesn't

Before color and stats change

1.jpg.f1bfe2b057262269fdd6a3cf3be1c9d5.jpg

After

2.jpg.da1241ab20dad9660c8d5716ecab5bb4.jpg

now I'm lost and don't know what to do

I even tried to load the original mod and still shows broken texture

the one you crafted is fucked so re-install the mod won't help. you have to craft it again after re-install the mod or revert your changes.

14 hours ago, muscleman69 said:

the one you crafted is fucked so re-install the mod won't help. you have to craft it again after re-install the mod or revert your changes.

I re-installed the og mod and still not working.

Dunno 'bout modding rules here or sumthing.

am trying divide the assets into separate mods to make it more manageable just incase I mess up again.

(Armor and Weapons)

(Items and Animations)

(World and Dialogues)

have to do it from scratch tho, me stupid arse forgat to do backups

great chunk of translations gone

9 hours ago, LonelyPoison said:

I re-installed the og mod and still not working.

Dunno 'bout modding rules here or sumthing.

am trying divide the assets into separate mods to make it more manageable just incase I mess up again.

(Armor and Weapons)

(Items and Animations)

(World and Dialogues)

have to do it from scratch tho, me stupid arse forgat to do backups

great chunk of translations gone

what do you mean doesn't work? the one you already crafted? or crafting a new one still fuck up? there is zero reasons to do your mods list from scratch as the only thing that fucked it up was you enable armor's faction color. And once the armor is dyed, you CANNOT change it from the save(you can experiment any color as long as you don't save the game with the color change). That is why I said the one you crafted is fucked. And you NEED to craft a new one to see if the original mod working or not. NOT redo your whole mods list for no reasons.

14 hours ago, muscleman69 said:

what do you mean doesn't work? the one you already crafted? or crafting a new one still fuck up? there is zero reasons to do your mods list from scratch as the only thing that fucked it up was you enable armor's faction color. And once the armor is dyed, you CANNOT change it from the save(you can experiment any color as long as you don't save the game with the color change). That is why I said the one you crafted is fucked. And you NEED to craft a new one to see if the original mod working or not. NOT redo your whole mods list for no reasons.

still doesn't work for me

crafted using the original mod fresh from .rar, no edits

3.jpg.8b7f599f6936ef51470e6d8d34faf307.jpg

this should fix the problem, but no..

maybe my savefile/game broke or sumthing

with separate mod

4.jpg.0fc59f99a5d19203375663a445102f14.jpg

atleast, this one's working for me

plus I get to know how to use FCS

Oh.. and thanks for the insights!

• 2 weeks later...