3 hours ago, muscleman69 said:

Imprisonment tech is under tech lvl 3.

Thank you very much !!! i got it, but now another issue lol. None of the bedsex animations are playing, nor the bondage position. My characters just stand there, i got more combat animation overhaul, non combat animations, yet another kenshi nude mod, kaizo, omor armors of the world and those factions expanded packs and the ultimate animation patch i dunno what could be the cause, none of the animations play. They just stand there when i click lock. I can not identify the issue

Edited by xenomorph23
2 hours ago, xenomorph23 said:

Thank you very much !!! i got it, but now another issue lol. None of the bedsex animations are playing, nor the bondage position. My characters just stand there, i got more combat animation overhaul, non combat animations, yet another kenshi nude mod, kaizo, omor armors of the world and those factions expanded packs and the ultimate animation patch i dunno what could be the cause, none of the animations play. They just stand there when i click lock. I can not identify the issue

I forgot the exact solution, but you need a male and female and I think you need either a patch or different maps. Can't exactly remember, might even need to do some editing to the mods themselves. Try checking through the Index for a solution posted.

Edited by TheDragonBone
30 minutes ago, TheDragonBone said:

I forgot the exact solution, but you need a male and female and I think you need either a patch or different maps. Can't exactly remember, might even need to do some editing to the mods themselves. Try checking through the Index for a solution posted.

Its definitely some mod incompatibility i just tried the game with nothing but this mod and the animations worked

Hey guys, it's been a while since I last played Kenshi and now I'm trying out a few mods I haven't seen before like the Viera race mod (with its nude mod) and it has the best looking breasts out of any of the nude mods and it's not even close (no pointy gravity defying cones) they look fantastic at any point in the slider (with the right breast height) from barely any tits up to the max so I was wondering if there's a way of making that body skin the default for the other races (without looking weird and without the tail and bunny ears) and also tone down the muscle definition.

I have 0 modding knowledge, I only know how to tweak a few things or making compatibility patches for animations and hair and such so if anyone can make it happen it could be awesome, hopefully is not too hard (?) many thanks if you can help :)

On 5/22/2022 at 8:14 AM, rbalsek said:

Do you know the boot mode above and the items in the picture I have? 

Mouth opening, necklace, skirt, boots

what.png

Quite late to the party... But anyone here who knows what mods are being used to have a character look like this? Im thinking face mods, race mods, skin etc..

Thanks.

On 9/25/2023 at 12:01 PM, wecarelittle said:

How do these work, what do they do? any descriptions available?

Check the file names, many are somewhat self-explicative like "idle" that are idle poses.

There are some that add a milking armor "Milking mod"+milk pump that woman wear and it should give "milk" as a food item

On 11/22/2022 at 2:11 PM, rbalsek said:

I can't see Guts' armor, but I can only see one separate helmet. Also, the narkite armor has strange maters inside, so if you don't remove them, the coat of arms won't be properly represented, and if you remove them, you can see them properly.

가츠-에보니 확장  모드를 받았더니 캐스커 머리에서 흰색 깃털 달린 모자로 바뀜 그러나 가츠는 무슨수를 써도 생기지 않네 갑옷이.png

캐스커.jpg

스쿼드를 만들어서 다 입혀줘보았는데 그룬벨드와 나르키테 밖에 안나옴.png

가츠는 갑옷이 안보임.png

Hello,

whats the name of the mod with the skimpy armors on the last picture?

image.png.c731080d0abc704fe3c13c56ad325d62.png

image.png.859fdbdf1277752700c353fde3fe6a76.png

Not sure how to even go about debugging these errors

Edit: These issues only show up with the Translation patch

Hryo Shibori is reponsible for most of the errors, but combining it with milkcook gives no errors

adding the translation patch causes the errors to re-appear

Edit2: I fixed all of these errors, they were due to FCS not being able to read the untranslated jp text and referencing them improperly. After translating the names the errors went away.

Edited by NiliniliN
6 hours ago, NiliniliN said:

image.png.c731080d0abc704fe3c13c56ad325d62.png

image.png.859fdbdf1277752700c353fde3fe6a76.png

Not sure how to even go about debugging these errors

Edit: These issues only show up with the Translation patch

Hryo Shibori is reponsible for most of the errors, but combining it with milkcook gives no errors

adding the translation patch causes the errors to re-appear

Because when the dev updated the FCS, they changed all the dialog structure in FCS. So, any old mod like this one will have errors that IS NOT the mod author fault, but the stupid FCS structure changed. And there is NOTHING to worry about.

On 6/9/2023 at 7:59 AM, LonelyPoison said:

Was fiddling with Hyro Shibori mod and I dig em armor.

Done few translations

Enable some armor to show faction color

Change some of the armor stats to suit my solo gameplay with balance in mind

After that all crafted results shows broken textures while previous ones doesn't

Before color and stats change

1.jpg.f1bfe2b057262269fdd6a3cf3be1c9d5.jpg

After

2.jpg.da1241ab20dad9660c8d5716ecab5bb4.jpg

now I'm lost and don't know what to do

I even tried to load the original mod and still shows broken texture

Hey guys, from what mod is that armor (amazones) from?