On 9/5/2022 at 7:54 PM, Centry said:

I'm more interested in where the position for that last picture is coming from. It's not part of the sex bed mod or any other animation mod that I have seen yet (and I have all of them). Although I did just download a foreign zip with a bunch of new animations that I haven't been able to examine yet. 

As for the faces? 90% sure it's the 'Mediocre Faces' mod. 
A lot of the armor here looks like it was imported from other games. Crossover mods are prob your best bet. 

Could you please share  mods you have that contain new sex animations? If possible with files.

On 9/5/2022 at 12:54 PM, Centry said:

I'm more interested in where the position for that last picture is coming from. It's not part of the sex bed mod or any other animation mod that I have seen yet (and I have all of them). Although I did just download a foreign zip with a bunch of new animations that I haven't been able to examine yet. 

As for the faces? 90% sure it's the 'Mediocre Faces' mod. 
A lot of the armor here looks like it was imported from other games. Crossover mods are prob your best bet. 

Heads up, face is MCMS2, as stated from the creator himself. Also the face textures are ported/mixed from other games  and private.

On 9/9/2022 at 7:02 AM, Dudeexe said:

Could you please share  mods you have that contain new sex animations? If possible with files.

The one you're looking for is "Chair for men and women ver2.1" (the .mod file is called H_Kagu). It was in the "file repository" linked back on page 42  but I've put another link to the Japanese site below and Molgoo's post as well. 

https://ux.getuploader.com/jonijonikenshi_mod/

On 9/13/2022 at 3:27 AM, Mextili said:

The one you're looking for is "Chair for men and women ver2.1" (the .mod file is called H_Kagu). It was in the "file repository" linked back on page 42  but I've put another link to the Japanese site below and Molgoo's post as well.

It would be interesting to know what mod adds a piece of clothing that mimics the scars on the back of a slave girl?

Heyo, anyone here got the time, patience and know-how to make a nude body texture for the Female Hive Worker mod by ketz? I personally feel like the bug-girls deserve a bit of love.

I'd do it myself, trust me, but Im stupid, lazy and downright done with modding Kenshi after making an entire faction to it (I spent a LONG time in the Construction Set). I assume it'd take a bit of time, but I wouldn't know, as outside of making patches and the previously mentioned mod, I only know how to make weapon textures.

1 hour ago, CustodialKnight said:

Heyo, anyone here got the time, patience and know-how to make a nude body texture for the Female Hive Worker mod by ketz? I personally feel like the bug-girls deserve a bit of love.

I'd do it myself, trust me, but Im stupid, lazy and downright done with modding Kenshi after making an entire faction to it (I spent a LONG time in the Construction Set). I assume it'd take a bit of time, but I wouldn't know, as outside of making patches and the previously mentioned mod, I only know how to make weapon textures.

only thing if found is https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2262334748 i was using the hive princess from the one it links too this skin isn't bad but it isn't great either.

On 9/20/2022 at 2:30 AM, DavidFx said:

Howdy forum folks, Would it be possible to have a  Nude Version of this Mod? I think the underwear is strapped into the model So I believe that this could be replaced by one of the many body mods from the Nexus mods.

Afaik, the mod maker mentioned he uses custom mesh to fit in with skyrim default texture for it, which makes the 3d looks awkward (can't scale properly with the scaler). I went to look at the blender for both mesh model and its.... questionable. The underwear can only be partially removed, like the string and the cover attached to it, but the interior breast part of the mesh is but an empty hollowness.

The thigh below needs resculpting and re-meshing of texture to fit in properly, but can be done otherwise

Edited by DeltaKnight2020
On 9/15/2022 at 2:40 AM, Ears said:

It would be interesting to know what mod adds a piece of clothing that mimics the scars on the back of a slave girl?

It's a part of the tattoos mod (there's a couple variants of "scars"). I don't know if it's part of the original or the addon, but it should be in one of these two (+ the integration so it spawns on groups)

Main mod - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=881287839&searchtext=tattoo

Addon - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1701172871&searchtext=tattoo

Integration - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1717275065&searchtext=tattoo

On 9/29/2022 at 11:02 AM, Encon4 said:

Is there a mod or someone making a mod where there's sex and reproduction? 

there's sex mods all over loverslab as far as furniture that will let you do sex positions (if you're not sure were they are you can go to the the Mod Index).

this is a list of the most recent version I could find of the Index, so be aware of that, but it at least shows you what's available for the most part.

if you're looking for reproduction there's a mod on Steam called Insemination by EuchreJack.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2027887775

Not sure if the link will work, but it at least gives you an Idea of the mod. he also has quite a bit of Race compatability patches for it.

Esentially, It gives you the ability to go to an institute building that "Clones" a new kid for you of the type of race you're playing... (as long as you have the right mod installed).

As far as being able to actually program in Sex, Pregnancy, and Child birth (with aging). I'm pretty sure it's not possible with the way kenshi is currently set up. hopefully that gets fixed in Kenshi2.

So no. it's not possible to spawn a new character out of thin air. hence the reason your characters can't directly get pregnant in the game. Pluss, there is no aging mechanic for characters, so you can't have kids, and watch them grow up. which kind of sucks because the mechanic is available for animals, but not for humanoid types.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2022 at 2:53 PM, Azeir said:

So I'm playing with the 2B modified(With 2P) mod and whenever i talk to one of them in the hub (The prosthetic hunter version) it crashes my game... any idea why?

try to transfer the game and put the mod on 2B at the very bottom of the list of mods when you launch the game

On 11/5/2022 at 6:39 AM, Akar-- said:

try to transfer the game and put the mod on 2B at the very bottom of the list of mods when you launch the game

I did as you suggested and it did allow 2P to spawn, but the Prosthethic hunter version still crashes my game.

On 12/22/2021 at 2:00 AM, Kargrin said:

Wth is that (found in shops)

Kenshi-Toys.rar 597.62 kB · 341 downloads

Reveal hidden contents

20211221134834_1.jpg.3010a51eb5ce4f5d71272379002b1eec.jpg

20211221005334_1.jpg.67faf9997029ad8f74c611b78c1c56ce.jpg

I made a patch mod of Kargrin's Kenshi-Toys.

- Finished Rubber Stick settings. Smalled the scale and edited the UV so can be displayed properly now (still it doesn't seem to be rubber cuz I used vanilla weapon textures).
- Changed Rubber Stick to Katana type. It's fun to see wielding the stick with additional combat animation mods.
- The adult shop at Skinner's Roam.
- Sometimes meitou Rubber Stick is sold at that shop.
- BP of dildos and the stick.
- Dildos get part coverages a little.
- Toy user mercenaries.

Kenshi-Toys-Kaizou.zip

Edited by Mnagiya
12 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Sadly that npc is broken. I was unable to find a fix for her.

Thats a shame, She's one of my favs in Nier Reincarnation. Anyways thanks for the closure atleast, was beginning to think i'd need to uncheck and recheck all my mods to find a conflict. Cheers

On 6/28/2022 at 7:55 AM, Molgoo said:

Hey all, long time lurker here. Recently stumbled upon the mods made by twitter user @jonijonikenshi, and was impressed enough that I wanted to create a translation of their works to use in my own game, as it seems like there's no real way of running multiple typeface mods to patch unsupported characters.

Most of the dialogue and item descriptions should render properly, and leave no typeface errors (i.e. blank characters not loading properly). For reference, I use Dark UI and Font Redux. If you find any issues just let me know so I can fix them. The bulk of the mod seems to focus on the 'woman escape to Holy Nation' start, though haven't had the chance to go through all the content myself.

Given time, I'd like to go in an add proper descriptions to every item, including armor variations for ease of use, as it stands right now I would say the majority of the item descriptions are straight up MTL with a bit of tweaking to make more sense. However, regarding adding to descriptions, though writing is something I do enjoy, I'm hesitant to add anything, as I don't wish to encroach on the original author's vision.

Unfortunately, it seems that literally during the past week I decided to start working on this mod, jonijoni's twitter account was deleted or suspended, so I've can't even contact them to ask for their blessings ?. Here's a link to the file-hosting website they used to host their mods on. If that link goes down, ping this post and I'll upload the original raws I used when translating. In the event jonijoni or the mods contact me to remove these links and/or files, I'll remove them then.

===

File repository:
https://ux.getuploader.com/jonijonikenshi_mod/

Files for reference if you can't read moon runes:
捕虜搾り Ver3.2.7            - Hryo Shibori - Main mod, adds milking equipment, prisoner milking system, adds various degenerate RP starts. Comes with sub-mod that adds additional cooking functionality.
女性キャラのバニラ待機姿勢変更3    - Changes (one?) idle animation to be more feminine
店主が形成外科            - Seems to just add a plastic surgeon NPC? - Have not tested personally.
トレーニング設備追加1.1.7        - Adds training stations to train various stats? - Have not tested personally.
女性鉱夫のとき揺れる        - Changes mining animation to something sexy? - Have not tested personally.
女性キャラクター仕草変更3        - Changes female animations to be more feminine? - Have not tested personally.

===

Load Order I use that seems to work thus far, including the various sub-mods:
---vvv ALL the way down at the bottom of load order vvv---
idle_joni_female.mod
Hryo Shibori.mod
milkcook.mod
Hryo Shibori Fixing Clipping_patch.mod (requires Fixing Clipping Issues from steam ws)
Jonijoni_TranslationMod.mod (this mod!)

===

Regarding Compatability:

According to jonijoni, the main functionality of their milking mod (Hryo Shibori.mod) is incompatible with any mods that change the functionality of prisoner / slave interactions (e.g. Recruitable Prisoners, etc.), but I'm too lazy to disable Recruitable Prisoners and just loaded the mods pretty much at the end of my load order and haven't run into any issues yet so seems like it can overwrite mostly cleanly? Still wouldn't recommend running them concurrently, could always be issues down the line ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, since the functionality of Hryo Shibori also seems to add squad patrols and campsites, there could be errors with mods that drastically overhaul campsite generation (e.g. Reactive World, Genesis, etc.) though I haven't run into any issues personally...

===

This was my first real experience translating anything in Kenshi, so excuse me for any translation errors, spelling mistakes and/or glitches as I had to manually update each entry in FCS instead of using a external translating program (I genuinely could not figure out how to import my .pot / .translation files into my .mod file using FCS, if it's even possible?). Also, not sure if wordswaps if improperly referenced can cause crashes to occur? Unfortunately I haven't had the time to test all the dialogue, hopefully it just causes markup errors, and if that's the case just let me know where they occur in context so I can go in and fix them. Because of the decontextualized nature of editing dialogue via wordswaps in FCS, there also may be some grammatical issues that cause dialogue to flow incoherently. In that case, again, contact me w/ a screenshot and/or context as to where that happened so I can go in and fix it.

Cheers. Here's to @jonijonikenshi, hopefully they return to us soon.

Jonijoni_TranslationMod.rar 42.33 kB · 195 downloads

Hello, trying to play the mod with your load order and it doesn't work

Sin título.png

On 2022. 11. 16. at 오전 6시 43분, Triarii683 said:

그래서 "Yet Another Kenshi Nude Mod"의 갑각 모양이 더 많은 "Shek perfect body"에서 더 크고 맛있는 유륜을 얻으려고 두 가지 다른 텍스처 팩의 일부 요소를 혼합했습니다. 노멀, 스키니, 근육질 외모를 위해 노멀 맵을 조정했습니다. 구경하다.이미지.thumb.jpeg.ecd92e4b7558ad94e956f42b7a5d2265.jpeg 

shek 몸 조정.rar 10.25MB · 16 다운로드

very good..!