[Outdated] LoversRapers LAST GBANG

Sorry' date=' I missed this earlier. If all you're talking about is dalogue, then I don't see why not. I haven't delved too deeply into the mod, but I've only changed a couple of scripts from c_harlock's original. Let us know how you get on. [/quote']

Seems to work just fine. I get your script results (clothing and gangrapes) and galgat's dialogue, by using TESEdit to strip out everything but his dialogue, and then merging that into your version of the mod using TESGecko. It took mere minutes. No clean save needed.

No Problem at all' date=' this is an open mod, if you want to edit it you may post it even in this same thread, so we all contribute to it ;)

[/quote']

Cool. :D

OK, quick question for everybody: is anybody else having problems with the player's gold multiplying when they commit a rape or are raped? :huh:

I can't see anything wrong with the script - it appears to be removing the gold from the victim and adding it to the rapist, but I'm seeing my character's gold increase. Specifically, if my character is raped, then retaliates by raping her assailant ;), then kills her assailant and takes his stuff, my gold increases 3x (so if I had 1000, I now have 3000).

If anybody else is seeing this happen, I have a supplemental question: Are you using Enhanced Economy? :-/

No Problem at all' date=' this is an open mod, if you want to edit it you may post it even in this same thread, so we all contribute to it ;)

[/quote']

Cool. :D

OK, quick question for everybody: is anybody else having problems with the player's gold multiplying when they commit a rape or are raped? :huh:

I can't see anything wrong with the script - it appears to be removing the gold from the victim and adding it to the rapist, but I'm seeing my character's gold increase. Specifically, if my character is raped, then retaliates by raping her assailant ;), then kills her assailant and takes his stuff, my gold increases 3x (so if I had 1000, I now have 3000).

If anybody else is seeing this happen, I have a supplemental question: Are you using Enhanced Economy? :-/

nope that has never happened to me

But i do have a question of my own though

when using this mod

should i be using Joburg as well?

and if so, should i load this before or after it?

The reason for me asking is because, sometimes the Gbang is hit or miss, and maybe that's due to joburg (because during sex everyone is "staring at me")

Guest Jenova23

Question how did you fix set body so it dosent vanish exactly I have my own version and I really dont want to start over can you plz post a tutorial.

Question how did you fix set body so it dosent vanish exactly I have my own version and I really dont want to start over can you plz post a tutorial.

In the SetBody.esp, you need to set all of the body parts - hands, feet, upperbody and lowerbody - as quest items. This is marginally quicker to do in Tes4Edit than in the CS, as you can set the flag on one item, then drag it to the others - you still have to do it one at a time, though, because Tes4Edit doesn't like mass-updating header information. :(

Guest Jenova23

In the SetBody.esp' date=' you need to set all of the body parts - hands, feet, upperbody and lowerbody - as quest items. This is marginally quicker to do in Tes4Edit than in the CS, as you can set the flag on one item, then drag it to the others - you still have to do it one at a time, though, because Tes4Edit doesn't like mass-updating header information. :(

[/quote']

Wow I cant beleive I didn't notice that thx. :D

It seem that when they start raping and steal me, the gold wont get out of my inventory however, they will have the same amount on their corpse. Its pretty easy to get rich using this bug. It work pretty well with the weapon however

It seem that when they start raping and steal me' date=' the gold wont get out of my inventory however, they will have the same amount on their corpse. Its pretty easy to get rich using this bug. It work pretty well with the weapon however

[/quote']

See above. Do you have Enhanced Economy loaded?

I've noticed it happen the other way around. Specifically, if somebody rapes my character, they steal my gold. If I then rape them in return, I get the gold back, but it's still in their inventory when I kill them. However, if I rape them a second time before killing them, the gold is removed correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. Im having a problem with getting the sounds to work correctly, specifically voices when being raped. Its uses the same sounds when being raped as when having normal sex.

You're supposed to get screaming/crying when being raped right?

Not sure if my load order is correct :/

I have the problem of infinite sex' date=' cant progress on the last stage

[/quote']

I think it is like CTRL + A or Alt + A will end a sex act, I am not sure if this will help you,

I have also seen Joburg lock you into and endless loop.. I believ this happens mostly when you lower the Rape speed below 1.0 to some thing like 0.9 . but it does happen.

You might try if your setting for Lovers is below 1 raising it a little, and see if this helps.

I have the problem of infinite sex' date=' cant progress on the last stage

[/quote']

I think it is like CTRL + A or Alt + A will end a sex act, I am not sure if this will help you,

I have also seen Joburg lock you into and endless loop.. I believ this happens mostly when you lower the Rape speed below 1 to some thing like 9.. but it does happen.

You might try if your rape setting for Lovers is below 1 raising it a little, and see if this helps.

CTD at the end of rape:

I am experiencing some kind of problem with this mod.

When being raped through this mod, at the end of sex I CTD. Same actor works fine with other plugins like Joburg and when reverting back to other rapers versions (like the russian version or the very old one) the same rape scene does work.

I don't think it is a load order thingie.

So I think it is something this mod does at the end of rape.

Only a vague (and only) guess, but maybe it has to do with setbody (I use the designer body spell. Do I need the chinese and its file structure?), but I absolutely don't know how this rapers version uses it.

Hopefully some kind person can explain to me what this mod does at the end of rape.

Thanks in advance.

Well the mod maker did include a version of set body (although he did say which that I could find) so perhaps that is causing the CTD.

I tried the setbody.esp that is included - same result (maybe that setbody requires meshes I don't have (???)).

Since nobody else complains I guess my install is missing something or the plugin got broken somehow.

Edit: Working now. Clean save and reinstalling fixed it (though I did that before and that didn't fix it - *sigh* apparently I don't have to understand everything). Don't know what went wrong but obviously the plugin broke somehow.

2nd Edit: Forgot to say thank you for the mod - great work, love the idea.

CTD at the end of rape:

When being raped through this mod' date=' at the end of sex I CTD. Same actor works fine with other plugins like Joburg and when reverting back to other rapers versions (like the russian version or the very old one) the same rape scene does work.

Only a vague (and only) guess, but maybe it has to do with setbody (I use the designer body spell. Do I need the chinese and its file structure?), but I absolutely don't know how this rapers version uses it.

Hopefully some kind person can explain to me what this mod does at the end of rape.

Thanks in advance.

[/quote']

I think I've found the cause of that. At least, the 'fix' I made seems to work in my game. If I'm right, it's the gangrape code that is causing the CTD, because it is doing a GetNextRef without doing a GetFirstRef first. The GetFirstRef is done the first time there is a gangrape, but because of the way the variables are set, it doesn't get called for subsequent gangrape checks. My fix is a bit of a kludge - I've just forced the relevant variable to be reset when the gangrape check is called.

If you or anybody else wants to try my 'fixed' version, here it is.

CTD at the end of rape:

When being raped through this mod' date=' at the end of sex I CTD. Same actor works fine with other plugins like Joburg and when reverting back to other rapers versions (like the russian version or the very old one) the same rape scene does work.

Thanks in advance.

[/quote']

I think I've found the cause of that. At least, the 'fix' I made seems to work in my game. If I'm right, it's the gangrape code that is causing the CTD, because it is doing a GetNextRef without doing a GetFirstRef first. The GetFirstRef is done the first time there is a gangrape, but because of the way the variables are set, it doesn't get called for subsequent gangrape checks. My fix is a bit of a kludge - I've just forced the relevant variable to be reset when the gangrape check is called.

If you or anybody else wants to try my 'fixed' version, here it is.

I love the fix, works perfectly thanks

but Quick question

Would it be possible for the armor of the PC to "drop" instead of going unequipped?

I just love the idea of having to pick all your stuff back up and try to defend yourself

I love the fix' date=' works perfectly thanks

but Quick question

Would it be possible for the armor of the PC to "drop" instead of going unequipped?

I just love the idea of having to pick all your stuff back up and try to defend yourself

[/quote']

Funnily enough, I'm exactly the opposite. Especially when they fall through the ground or bounce half a mile away.:@

We were talking about doing a version where you could switch various bits on or off - such as the stat damage. I was thinking we could also put in a switch for whether your equipment is dropped or just unequipped, and maybe allowing you to change the value threshold for what the rapist steals. I suppose that could be extended to give an option for your armor to be dropped as well, either instead of or in addition to being damaged.