[Outdated] LoversRapers LAST GBANG

well, the whole point of this mod was to realistically reduce rape chance. if you just want to be raped all the time, try out the original mod. :P

if you're playing a warrior/ess, as long as your stats are good, you really shouldn't be getting raped all that much but, if you're playing a weak spell caster, you've really got no chance in melee combat.

Small question, not sure if its been asked... have trouble reading forums for extended periods of time (vission problem).

Is the stat penalty permanent?

I love the mod, had an orc highwayman charge and tackle my character and go to town on her... But.. once he finally was punched out... I couldn't even carry my gear around with me. I took like a 20 pt hit to Strength. (Only a level 4 character, albeit, but my favorite part of the game is the first 10 or so levels).

So is the stat thing iireversable? I kinda liked that 20 pts in strength.

Small question' date=' not sure if its been asked... have trouble reading forums for extended periods of time (vission problem).

Is the stat penalty permanent?

I love the mod, had an orc highwayman charge and tackle my character and go to town on her... But.. once he finally was punched out... I couldn't even carry my gear around with me. I took like a 20 pt hit to Strength. (Only a level 4 character, albeit, but my favorite part of the game is the first 10 or so levels).

So is the stat thing iireversable? I kinda liked that 20 pts in strength.

[/quote']

You can be healed by a templevisit or magic. But it won't 'heal' over time. Can become pretty hard deep in a dungeon full of enemy having lost gold, weapon and armor and damaged stats (like mehrunzes razor). But it makes me quite carefull and I always have a backupweapon with me. I like the realistic immersion of the hardcore version.

Hi everyone.

I´ve a question. Why the shoes when the rape is showed is down? It must be fine keep wearing the shoes, especially if they are high heels, right? The general configuration of rape doesn´t work in this case. Any solution?

Thanks for this mod is more realistic!!

Hi everyone.

I´ve a question. Why the shoes when the rape is showed is down? It must be fine keep wearing the shoes' date=' especially if they are high heels, right? The general configuration of rape doesn´t work in this case. Any solution?

[/quote']

Cast Spell 'Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)'. There you can set undressbehaviour for rape and standard sex per slot.

Hi everyone.

I´ve a question. Why the shoes when the rape is showed is down? It must be fine keep wearing the shoes' date=' especially if they are high heels, right? The general configuration of rape doesn´t work in this case. Any solution?

[/quote']

Cast Spell 'Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)'. There you can set undressbehaviour for rape and standard sex per slot.

Hi, thank you for your quick response, it´s very kind of you but I've tried but not work, at least for me. I've also noticed that when you take money from the dead body and after you catch of the rapist body it´s bent in its quantity!!! It´s very odd, isn´t it?:(

i hope this is ok to do...

i've attached a zip to this post with a SetBody.esp file.

it is this set body: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=196

you MUST download that one and then overwrite the esp file with the one i've uploaded.

all i've done is gone through the 200~ list of body token items and set them all to be quest items.

i tested an hour or so and haven't noticed anything weird happening. still' date=' i'd strongly advise you set up a backup save point so you can roll back in case this explodes somehow. i'm totally a noob modder. ;)

this should not change gameplay at all. you should never notice anything if everything goes right.

if this is not allowed (to post modified esps of other's work) by all means, please delete the attachment. :)

[/quote']

Quick question

and i know it's a dumb one

but i keeps reverting back to the default body

I changed the femaletop.nif of one of the AGHGEC types

could that be the reason it's not working?:huh:

This mod intrigues me. I have question that I can't answer from reading the past 9 pages.

One of the saves I play is an omnisexual fiend and more often a rapist than a victim. I know, perhaps, that a realism mod may not be the place to look.

1. I want to know if this mod would allow me to rape anything to death.

2. Use rape as a weapon to balance the odds and stall for time when things look bad.

3. Use rape as a finishing blow to an enemy who is nearly defeated.

Is this mod suitable for that style where the player is more often the victor rather than victim?

This mod intrigues me. I have question that I can't answer from reading the past 9 pages.

One of the saves I play is an omnisexual fiend and more often a rapist than a victim. I know' date=' perhaps, that a realism mod may not be the place to look.

1. I want to know if this mod would allow me to rape anything to death.

2. Use rape as a weapon to balance the odds and stall for time when things look bad.

3. Use rape as a finishing blow to an enemy who is nearly defeated.

Is this mod suitable for that style where the player is more often the victor rather than victim?

[/quote']

It appears that in it's current state this mod is more aimed towards victims, not rapists.

However, you could potentially kill people with rape if you have loversmagic and loverssuccubus.

With loversMagic, you can use an effect where you draw energy from your sex partner for yourself. In rape, this can be fatal if you rape a weakened victim.

LoversSuccubus had a similar effect, you could absorb and suck the life out of those you have sex with. One interesting thing was that you would suck in energy even if you were raped. However, I haven't seen succubus for over a year now, I doubt you'll find it.

If you combine these two you could easily kill your rape victims.

LoversMagic has two spells that would help you Omnimek, first one is Lovers Immortality, which is way overkill as it makes you Godlike, with semi-permanent fortify Health/Fatigue/Magicka 500 and immunity to poison/disease/normal weapons etc., and Lovers Magic Life Suction, which drains a victim of health according to level/health/number of times having sex. Combining the two almost assures you of raping some NPC to death no matter the level. Unless of course you have some mod that puts in uber powerful NPC's. BTW, a new version of LoversMagic has been released, and as soon as I have time to check it out, I'll translate it and post it on the LoversMagic download thread.

i hope this is ok to do...

i've attached a zip to this post with a SetBody.esp file.

it is this set body: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=196

you MUST download that one and then overwrite the esp file with the one i've uploaded.

all i've done is gone through the 200~ list of body token items and set them all to be quest items.

i tested an hour or so and haven't noticed anything weird happening. still' date=' i'd strongly advise you set up a backup save point so you can roll back in case this explodes somehow. i'm totally a noob modder. ;)

this should not change gameplay at all. you should never notice anything if everything goes right.

if this is not allowed (to post modified esps of other's work) by all means, please delete the attachment. :)

[/quote']

Quick question

and i know it's a dumb one

but i keeps reverting back to the default body

I changed the femaletop.nif of one of the AGHGEC types

could that be the reason it's not working?:huh:

no, that shouldn't affect anything. swapping files around doesn't affect anything other than the visuals. (i do the exact same thing btw, i really don't like the aghgec bodies. they're such a niche body. :P)

anyway, you say you are reverting to the default body, are you seeing WTF meshes? if you don't see WTF meshes but are still reverted to default body, then i think something else must be wrong... like the body token is being destroyed in someway.

the problem that my mod is supposed to fix is that of tokens being dropped.

The version of LoversSuccubus I've been using from Men's Resting Place

http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%b4%d8%cf%a2MOD%b0%ec%cd%f7

I have been using LoverSuccubus and Loversmagic. But I am looking still for something that can help cover what LoverSuccubus doesn't without having the immediate and near certain lethality of Loversmagic. LoverSuccubus is fantastic, men who survive end up exhausted, weakened, clumsy and easily influenced BUT the drain effect only happens if your partner is acting the male role and there is no means of doing cumulative harm. My hope was that this mod would allow me to enjoy slowly abusing and breaking down victims until either mind or body gave way no matter the gender position of the pc in the acts without the certain execution of Loversmagic Drain Life Aura.

LoversSuccubus works brilliantly for man-hunting which is fine, as most critters are male. LoversMagic gives you the means to turn sex into a powerful and deadly weapon. Reading the accounts in this thread I wondered if I could turn rape into a brutal, crippling implement of torture. I understand this mod is aimed more towards the victim experience.

100% compatible afaik.

edit: however, if you are using the drop weapon + damage armour version, you will still cause that to happen on a sex slave. :(

been trying to figure out how to fix that...

in xLoversRaperSStartRape script, there's two large if blocks that first checks if it is a creature that is doing the rape otherwise there's an else block for a human npc.

i tried changing the else to be an else if like so:

else if (zme.GetItemCount xLoversPkrFlagSlave != 0) && (xme == Player)

but it doesn't seem to work...

from what i understand, zme is the victim, and the xLoversPkrFlagSlave items are flags that indicate if the npc in question is a slave. (xme == player just checks that it is the player who is the attacker).

but yeah, didn't seem to do anything.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to tweak the script a bit but I keep getting a "MAX_SCRIPT_SIZE exceeded" error in the main quest script. i'm loading CS with obse_loader.exe -editor; shouldn't that increase the script size limit?

I get a couple of typos in the text ...

line 312 "%n has started raping to rape me"

there's also another typo but i can't figure out where it is, in the line of text that appears after PC gets raped by NPC, the attacker & victim names are reversed.

there's also another typo but i can't figure out where it is' date=' in the line of text that appears after PC gets raped by NPC, the attacker & victim names are reversed.

[/quote']

That one, if I'm thinking of the right one, is in xLoversRaperSCallback, the last elseif, the xme/zme variables are misused, so when a player is raped the message describes the player "pulling away" or "pulling out", when it should be the attacker doing so I believe. It also talks of a female defender "pulling out" rather than "away".

It should look like this:

elseif trg==4 && flag==1 && xme!=Player	;膣出し射精

if xme.GetIsSex Female
		MessageEx "%n has pulled away and begun to orgasm..." xme
	else
		MessageEx "%n has pulled out and started cumming..." xme
	endif

endif

A very good mod and something I've been waiting for but I think agility should also be drained and the stats should heal when you sleep. I think it would be more realistic that way.

How do I edit the stat penalties and where do I change the settings?

Last version out.

Cleaned the scripts

Added the gbang and cooldown versions.

Cooldown ver: Same as before but rapers get a 10min cooldown time before they can rape again.

Gbang ver: Character will get raped by every atacker in a 4m radious aprox, usually the ones in direct combat. Also added the cooldown period to prevent infinite gbangs.

PD. In this last versions stat damage are located in a script called xloversdamage or something similar. The item drop behaviour is also in a diferent script called xitemdrop.

Also included a Setbody version that prevents the yellow exclamation sign.