[Outdated] LoversRapers LAST GBANG

Oh c'mon I already have the danger of getting impregnated by a damn troll and carrying it's offspring to term ain't that punishment enough?

Okay so that's a different mod combo but still.

Seriously though I'm not really in favour of stat penalties especially when I already keep track of so many buffs/debuffs.

i'm totally for diseases and such. i'd even prefer if you took damage, especially when it's large creatures like ogres and minotaurs. no WAY could you walk straight after that!

buuutt... i don't think you should be able to get killed by rape. that would feel a little cheap since you can't do anything while rape is in progress.

maybe something like you loose 25% of your current health, so if you had 100hp, you'd loose 25hp. if you have 50/100 hp, you'd loose 12.5 hp.

i don't really know if anything like that is possible though...

maybe just like, you take 10% hp damage until you health is lower than 25% or something.

then again, most people set rape chance to start at 50% and lower... dunno, just thinking out loud.

First off, great mod! Exactly what I was looking for with the gold taken and item drops.

Second... whenever my character gets "taken", I get the missing mesh giant yellow exclamation mark. This never happened before downloading, so its probably caused by this mod. I am running joburg at the same time, should I disable it? Would that fix it?

First off' date=' great mod! Exactly what I was looking for with the gold taken and item drops.

Second... whenever my character gets "taken", I get the missing mesh giant yellow exclamation mark. This never happened before downloading, so its probably caused by this mod. I am running joburg at the same time, should I disable it? Would that fix it?

[/quote']

I had the same problem

D/L this! works like a charm!

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22848

First off' date=' great mod! Exactly what I was looking for with the gold taken and item drops.

[/quote']

I had the same problem

D/L this! works like a charm!

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22848

Ignorance is bliss?

Handy I suppose, but you can also use http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16704 to pinpoint the problem. It will work on any equipped gear on yourself or npcs too.

C_harloc if you are still working on it, I have suggestion. What about making version working with BU? I mean player character could get raped only when armor is destroyed. All you need to do is adding few lines of scripts - one won't be enough, because you need to check what slots is BU armor using.

I'm on it , now armor and clothes are robbed depending on sex , quest items are not dropped.

I' still trying to finetune the drop items behaviour ... As they are repaired ... Maybe armor should be unequiped but not dropped to prevent that ..

I'm on it ' date=' now armor and clothes are robbed depending on sex , quest items are not dropped.

I' still trying to finetune the drop items behaviour ... As they are repaired ... Maybe armor should be unequiped but not dropped to prevent that ..

[/quote']

It'd be neat to have that as an option then if possible. For non-BU, it's definitely a lot better to have to gather (what is left of) your gear piece by piece around you.

I'm on it ' date=' now armor and clothes are robbed depending on sex , quest items are not dropped.

[/quote']

Well i dont know if you have time and like the idea, but what would you say about this little twinks :

-Like in lovers crowning isle (here it will be random) you have a chance to finish bound on the ground (using some poses of chain it! for exemple), then your are free after 30 sec or 1 min, or eventually the npc who is still here rape you again and then free you.

-There will be too a chance to become a temporary slave (using animation/script of the mod playerslave). Then friendly npc to your "master" in a small range (ie bandit in the smae cell, or within 10-20m) will randomly rape you. Maybe a small game, you can refuse to have sex while chained, and then you can be forced, killed... (something close to loversbandit extender when you are jailed). After some time you would be released.

-My last idea is i think really immersive (well for oblivion with xlovers) : when you are caught by a guard (because you are a criminal), there will be a new choice. Instead of being jailed, you can choose (or not, guard can force you) to go on a pillory (from the pose mod "dungeons poses") and people will randomly rape you (some day ingame would be too long, maybe just wait a random number of rape, something small, 2-5 for exmeple).

Ok, here is the last version.

As stated before previous version are left untouched.

Full version 1.02 makes armor to be unequiped but not droped to prevent the fixing issue.

Makes the character first unconscious and naked, then raped, it can be killed before rape starts, consider it something that can easilly happen in the middle of a combat.

Weapon will always be robbed, the rest of the gear depending on sex and value, <200gp items are dropped except armor. Armor won´t be robbed by diferent sex attackers.

Stat damage depending on attacker strength, from 0-5 strength damage, 0-3 endurance damage, 1-4 willpower damage. Can be healed by potions and spells as usual.

And that´s all, I know that it can´t me made to fit everyone´s tastes, but this last version is the one that I like most and the one that I´ll be playing. Feel free to modify it at your own tastes and release it if you want .

Ups, got a bug about armor dropped, now i´m uploading the correct version, named 1.03. Armor won´t be dropped.

If anyone likes it the previous way just keep the 1.02 file.

About the setbody issue, don´t know what to do about it...

I´ve been playing for a while in the full version, now rape is very dangerous, and repeated rape is usually lethal...

Ups' date=' got a bug about armor dropped, now i´m uploading the correct version, named 1.03. Armor won´t be dropped.

If anyone likes it the previous way just keep the 1.02 file.

About the setbody issue, don´t know what to do about it...

I´ve been playing for a while in the full version, now rape is very dangerous, and repeated rape is usually lethal...

[/quote']

Great looking update, I think I have a workaround for the set body token dropping. I noticed that in the version I am running the tokens are clothing items with no bipod slots set, I am going to try setting it to a quest item and see if that works. I wont get a chance to do that until tomorrow morning it stands to reason that it would work.

Bis

Great looking update' date=' I think I have a workaround for the set body token dropping. I noticed that in the version I am running the tokens are clothing items with no bipod slots set, I am going to try setting it to a quest item and see if that works. I wont get a chance to do that until tomorrow morning it stands to reason that it would work.

Bis

[/quote']

I had the same idea, but it didn't worked for me. I hope you'll have more luck :)

However, it should be fairly easy to prevent 0 weight / 0 value items to be dropped (or even better, items with no world model, need to find out if OBSE can handle this)

I´ve been playing for a while in the full version' date=' now rape is very dangerous, and repeated rape is usually lethal...

[/quote']

Risky.. but I like risky.

Should put an end to defeating bosses and tough creatures by playing "Benny Hill rape" (basically the npc or monster chases and repeatedly rapes me while my companions follow and beat the tar out of it).

It's funny but rather cheap.

Mmm the drop script should prevent quest items from being droped ... That should work , but cant try it as i use the regular body .

About the items dropped it can be customized a lot of ways , the way the last ver handles it is the more realistic one based on my limited scripting ...

Mmm the drop script should prevent quest items from being droped ... That should work ' date=' but cant try it as i use the regular body .

About the items dropped it can be customized a lot of ways , the way the last ver handles it is the more realistic one based on my limited scripting ...

[/quote']

I suspect that getobjecttype is not returning 59 (quest item) but 22 (clothing).

Perhaps you could use IsQuestItem instead of getobjecttype ?

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/IsQuestItem

I'd love to do the test myself, but i'm having a problem. I can't compile the script, TESCS tells me I hit the MAX_SCRIPT_SIZE limit on xLoversRaperSQuestScript, even if I didn't touch it one bit (literally!)

*edit*

Never mind that. I splitted some code into user-defined functions and was able to test my hypothesis. Getobjecttype is returning 22 for setbody parts defined as quest items. Replacing the tests on the 59 value with a test on IsPlayable fixed the issue of wtf mesh for me.

Should probably test on both to be sure. Maybe it would be safer not to even unequip this kind of items from the player, to be on the safe side of things...

A very nice modification of RaperS. My question is a bit unrelated but I've been trying to look into changing a facet of it myself. I'd like to see NPC's stay knocked out or unconscious for a while on the ground after a rape, but don't quite know what script to modify. As folks here have been working on various aspects, I ask in the chance that someone would know offhand.

A very nice modification of RaperS. My question is a bit unrelated but I've been trying to look into changing a facet of it myself. I'd like to see NPC's stay knocked out or unconscious for a while on the ground after a rape' date=' but don't quite know what script to modify. As folks here have been working on various aspects, I ask in the chance that someone would know offhand.

[/quote']

You could make the delay for fatigue-regen longer (they're down because of zeroed fatigue, ore more precisely, below zero fatigue). Dunno if that's possible, but if not, you can always put the value at an even lower value.