[Outdated] LoversRapers LAST GBANG

I had that problem with the previous gbang version. Several times, a monster (ogre in my case) started in on me, even though there was only one of him, he kept going and going, maybe five times in a row before I finally just restarted. I should probably note that I was running it with Joburg, but I don't know if that had anything to do with the problem. The Joburg messages were not showing, so I assumed it was related to this mod, although I suppose it might have been something about how they were interacting.

Mmm thats weird ' date=' to me it only happemed with the starting dungeon rats . Does it always happen to you ?

[/quote']

No i never had the problem

It just started when i downloaded the update.

I don't use joburg anymore though

I found it too annoying and pointless:P

Edit - I tried the whole "disable save, enable save" trick but im still getting the same results

I get raped to death :[

Is that upload linked at the start of this thread, or someplace else? I see the two links at the top of the first post, and the one link at the bottom of it. They all have the same names they did yesterday when I checked though, so I'm not sure if I downloaded the correct thing or not...

I think you need to do a clean save when upgrading to the last version . Thats why i keep the previous one available .

The last version is the one in the bottom .

I m now working in the combined mod , so updates will be slow ..

As for the new mod it has been updated to the last loversrapers , but with the gbang calculation improved , also added some random to the cooldown period , and a dependancy to the endurance of the raper . The jouburg stalking ai now stops stalking when someone responsible enough is near. Both jouburg and adultplay have now cooldown periods .

To do things : when jouburg tries to rape set a chance depending on strength and hand to hand of knocking the raper .

Put some new Npcs " rapers" in the world .

• 4 weeks later...

Gbang ver: Character will get raped by every atacker in a 4m radious aprox' date=' usually the ones in direct combat. Also added the cooldown period to prevent infinite gbangs.

Be warned: Gbang version may let your character pretty deffensless if raped by 4 or more characters, as stat damage is cumulative for every raper.

[/quote']

It does'nt work for me. I can run away after rape. But rapist are around me but they dont rape after the first , they try to rape like usual way, touch me and rape me.

I have the last version.

I have sometimes some crash too.

Btw, read a few "crashes" problems. As c_harlock said somewhere earlier, one should then save, remove the mod, launch the game, make a "clean save", and reinstall. All the crashes I have had have always followed a rape where the rapist was killed while he raped my character (ex by my horse or a guard). After that, the next rape attempts would make it crash.

Btw' date=' read a few "crashes" problems. As c_harlock said somewhere earlier, one should then save, remove the mod, launch the game, make a "clean save", and reinstall. All the crashes I have had have always followed a rape where the rapist was killed while he raped my character (ex by my horse or a guard). After that, the next rape attempts would make it crash.

[/quote']

Yes, with a clean save, it does'nt crash anymore.

It was my fault. Noobies fault.. Sorry.

But, the gang bang does'nt work.

My character can run away after the first rape finished.

This is not a gangbang....

I dont know how fix that.

I think it's a problem from option, resume combat after sex, or not, or something like that..

But i dont know how to do.

After install leave most options as default ' date=' the resume combat is one of the most important one s as it can stop the gangbangs. Try it an tell me if it worked, as it s not a common problem.

[/quote']

Dont work, tell me what options i have to choose because i cant restart them to default (there's no button for make them to default) and i dont want uninstall/reinstall lover because my lvl is hight :)

From what's being reported here I think I have this crash issue too :( Annoying as this is a very good mod.

There doesn't seem to be a full but non gangbang version in the .zip. I wanted to try that to see if it fixed crashing.

[] anyway i'm starting over and ill see if issue still occurs with a new game

[ ] so far so good. I removed lovers aphrodisia in case that was conflicting. Anyway, no repeatable crashes so far.

I think i have narrowed down my issue. It seems to specificalyl a conflict with loversbitch.

Corroborated by the crash no longer happening after i remove loversbitch + only appearing in game after that quest line is started.

I'll update if the problem crops up again without that plugin.

-- Ok based on more play with so far no crashes feel pretty confident it is a conflict with loversbitch.

• 2 weeks later...

I think i have narrowed down my issue. It seems to specificalyl a conflict with loversbitch.

Corroborated by the crash no longer happening after i remove loversbitch + only appearing in game after that quest line is started.

I'll update if the problem crops up again without that plugin.

-- Ok based on more play with so far no crashes feel pretty confident it is a conflict with loversbitch.

Have you tried rearranging the order in which loversbitch and loversrapersroleplaying load to see if that fixes the conflict that is causing your crash?

I'm still pretty new to the lovers world so not sure if that would even work' date=' but worth a try.

Edit: 2/17/12

According to the load list from the available lovers mods post lovers bitch should be after loversrapers.

I've experienced a few crashes myself. I've been using this mod for a while and so far i think it's great. I've had little problems with it. Then suddenly it started crashing as soon as someone initiated a rape on my PC. I haven't changed my load order, nor have i added new mods. I am going to attempt a clean save of this mod but I was wondering if anyone had an explanation.

I have another question. Is there anything I can do when my PC is raped by a summoned creature? The summoned creature steals my weapons and money as designed by your mod but they leave no body so it's lost forever. Is there any way to get them back after the rape or prevent the rape in the first place? So far i've just been extra careful around those enemies and quick saved before engaging those enemies.

I assume its something to do with my settings or something but why is it that after my PC is raped the enemies are back at full health?

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I dont have crash.

The stat seem to work (weak= easy rape, strong= hard to rape/be raped)

But it's the only think working...

My gold are always stolen to the max. (i have 3000 golds stol each time or more)

And, there's never gang bang.

when a rape finish, i can run away, or attak, the ennemy are really useless.

If i dont move, they "push" like normal rape, i fall down, and they start to rape my char.. And once again when finish i can run. But ennemy are around but i can escape..