[Outdated] LoversRapers LAST GBANG

Thanks a ton for this. I liked the way LandE handled equipmentdrop but preferred RaperS. Glad to see your changes. And with loosing gold and expensive equipment rape finally isnt something to just give s shrug about. My mage-character with low strenght will hate you though:)

FEEDBACK!

Okay first the good part. I played around with this and to start off with I will not go back to the old RaperS for anything Simply loved this version of the Mod it is what it should have been from the start.

Freakin Awesome!

1) Now for the bad part and if I remember correctly there may be nothing you can do about this but the Robber who raped my girl then turned around and equipped her armor, normally no problem except everything she wears is custom and has no male version so when equipped the Robber had no upper and lower body. I killed him through the console just to be sure and yep he had her armor equipped.

I seem to remember that the game is coded to equip the highest AR armor not sure you might look into that if you can. Checked by wearing clothing only and sure enough he didn't equip that.

2) My sword and shield were floating in the air while she was being raped you may need a delay between dropping weapons and the start of the animation. After the rape sequence they dropped to the ground. This happens every time.

3) If my character is nude, she had just been raped once, it drops her set body token and defaults back to the default body. I use the set body BBB mod.

4) Finally it does remove clothing marked as quest items, this could be a show stopper for some.

I can move around CS fairly well and can work around most of this.

Again this is the Raper I will be using from here on hands down! it just needs a little more TLC.

Please don't be discouraged I am not trying to be an ass and if I knew more about scripting I would attempt to fix it myself you are my hero!

Bis

hm yes, i noticed that almost right away too.

but, in the interim, using just the stats version is still way better. another way to stop npcs from equipping the armour would be to break them completely...

that's _really_ harsh though, especially armours with a lot of hitpoints. takes ages to repair.

Okay i tried it out and i love it (goodbye land E and vanilla joburg!)

But if these to things were added/fixed

this mod would be perfect

1. Like bisquits said, after the 2nd time your raped the token for setbody is eliminated resulting in the default body. If this could be addressed that would be awesome!

2. I love the addition of getting your gold taken away, but i think it would be great add-on if the armor your PC was wearing and weapon you were fighting with would be taken away instead of dropped. IMO it would add to the vulnerably of the character and it would be more realistic in the sense that no criminal would leave a weapon on the ground that can be used against them.

I wish i knew about scripts but alas i don't

But like i said, this is a fantastic mod

and thanks for sharing it with the rest of us!!

1. Like bisquits said' date=' after the 2nd time your raped the token for setbody is eliminated resulting in the default body. If this could be addressed that would be awesome!

2. I love the addition of getting your gold taken away, but i think it would be great add-on if the armor your PC was wearing and weapon you were fighting with would be taken away instead of dropped. IMO it would add to the vulnerably of the character and it would be more realistic in the sense that no criminal would leave a weapon on the ground that can be used against them.

[/quote']

I did some toying around with scripting tonight and now it removes everything except those items marked as quest items regardless of value including weapons. I modded a bag of holding and made it a quest item so that is where I keep anything I don't want to permanently loose.

The robber keeps my gold, all my gold, and everything else is just gone. :angel:

I am still having the problem with the token but it doesn't seem to happen as much with Joborg disabled. It is defintley a rough attempt but I don't know scripting this is my first shot at it. BTW your stuff still drops if you are raped by a creature.

I love this Mod!!

1. Like bisquits said' date=' after the 2nd time your raped the token for setbody is eliminated resulting in the default body. If this could be addressed that would be awesome!

[/quote']

I did some toying around with scripting tonight and now it removes everything except those items marked as quest items regardless of value including weapons. I modded a bag of holding and made it a quest item so that is where I keep anything I don't want to permanently loose.

The robber keeps my gold, all my gold, and everything else is just gone. :angel:

I am still having the problem with the token but it doesn't seem to happen as much with Joborg disabled. It is defintley a rough attempt but I don't know scripting this is my first shot at it. BTW your stuff still drops if you are raped by a creature.

I love this Mod!!

Care to share it?:D:D

Im on it , im working on making the dropped items to fall before the animation starts , i had to move the drop items script to a diferent one that had the gamemode function , so it waits for a fraction of seconds before the animation starts , then they collide with the character and go everywere . I also made the weapon and shield to be robbed if they are worthy enough , and finally made yhe srmor yo be always damaged depending on the atacker strength and later dropped or robbed .

Things to do

Finetuning the dropping timer so that its not noticed but drpped items dont float around

Inserting a script to calculate the atacker gold , and use it for calculating if items are worthy enough or not , so the 300 gold coins limit will change depending on the atacker .

Making quest items non dropable

Im thinking on adding a temporal penalty for raped characters , maby as a disease , as an option

Things i dont know how to do ... Npcs will always equip the best items they find , and in fact that is one of the ideas of the mod , that an enemy that defeated you can later use your own sword against you .

Im thinking on adding a temporal penalty for raped characters ' date=' maby as a disease , as an option

[/quote']

That's really neat if it's random. And imho there isn't a need for some custom fancy STD disease, one of the game ones would make perfect sense and stay that much more immersive.

Things i dont know how to do ... Npcs will always equip the best items they find ' date=' and in fact that is one of the ideas of the mod , that an enemy that defeated you can later use your own sword against you .

[/quote']

One thing you could do was add all the items they steal to a bag first and then add that bag to their inventory. So they'd still have your stuff, but they wouldn't equip it with all the issues that could cause. And if/when you manage to defeat them later, it makes perfect sense to find a bag of stolen loot on their corpse with your items in it.

Hell, you could even have them sell it off after 3 in-game days :P

It seems like a small change but it adds a lot, now I have to keep spare gear around and actually have to use it, along with the danger of losing things for good (a couple of wolves raped me in the mountains and something knocked the sword I dropped off the slope, never to be found. That was pretty humiliating).

Things i dont know how to do ... Npcs will always equip the best items they find ' date=' and in fact that is one of the ideas of the mod , that an enemy that defeated you can later use your own sword against you .

[/quote']

I agree

I love the idea of an enemy using my own weapons against me

I just wish it was some way for them not to put on my armor/clothes

I think i can make a sex check , if its same sex everything works the same , if diferent sex then the armor wont be stolen , as its nonsense , but will still be damaged and dropped

And thanks for the feedback , its very useful ..

About the penalty should be something temporal , maybe a -5 to strength for an hour or so ...