[Outdated] LoversRapers LAST GBANG

This seems really nice! I really like the gang bang idea. Too bad I can't live with the idea of having my pretty items stolen or stats being damaged. Is there a possiblity of having a configurable version, where player could choose which parts of the mod she wants to have active?

Gbang ver: Character will get raped by every atacker in a 4m radious aprox' date=' usually the ones in direct combat. Also added the cooldown period to prevent infinite gbangs.[/quote']

Does that mean every character that is standing around your character or every character that is in combat with you and stands around you?

So' date=' how would one recover from the stat damage done in the gbang ver?[/quote']
Stat damage depending on attacker strength' date=' from 0-5 strength damage, 0-3 endurance damage, 1-4 willpower damage. Can be healed by potions and spells as usual.[/quote']

This seems really nice! I really like the gang bang idea. Too bad I can't live with the idea of having my pretty items stolen or stats being damaged. Is there a possiblity of having a configurable version' date=' where player could choose which parts of the mod she wants to have active?[/quote']

I agree, that would be awesome.

This seems really nice! I really like the gang bang idea. Too bad I can't live with the idea of having my pretty items stolen or stats being damaged. Is there a possiblity of having a configurable version' date=' where player could choose which parts of the mod she wants to have active?

[/quote']

Well you can always "pray away" your damaged stats at chapels

and you can fight to get your stuff back

This seems really nice! I really like the gang bang idea. Too bad I can't live with the idea of having my pretty items stolen or stats being damaged. Is there a possiblity of having a configurable version' date=' where player could choose which parts of the mod she wants to have active?

[/quote']

Well you can always "pray away" your damaged stats at chapels

and you can fight to get your stuff back

Indeed I can. But me wants not. Hence the reason for the request for the mod being configurable. :)

I'm having some issues with the mod: namely, the included setbody.esp isn't compatible with the setbody folder structure I'm using (I'm guessing it's made for the 2ch setbody and I'm using the designer spell), also whenever my character's raped while already naked, she reverts to the default .nif in my meshes folder.

I resorted to manually setting the body type I wanted to work around the issue, but then I noticed that the gangbangs are not working correctly for me: first, trying to resist arrest in a guard barracks to trigger mass guard raping didn't work, even at 100% health/chance (I read something about player disposition affecting this in the readme, so maybe guards are off-limits), second, most mobs gathered for the gangbang seemed to lose interest and wonder away after a while.

That's it, I don't know if those are issues only on my end (and I will gladly provide more data, as needed) but, besides those issues this is a great upgrade to the regular RaperS mod, thanks and congrats!

Edit -

I'm getting the error ZMC = player character

not ready for sex issue

what could be the issue?

Same here. The first rape works well, but if there are more than one NPC it is very likely to get the ZMC error. Everything else works fine.

And I really like the penality for getting raped. Finally. It´s not something that buffs your character, anymore. :D

Edit -

I'm getting the error ZMC = player character

not ready for sex issue

what could be the issue?

Same here. The first rape works well' date=' but if there are more than one NPC it is very likely to get the ZMC error. Everything else works fine.

And I really like the penality for getting raped. Finally. It´s not something that buffs your character, anymore. :D

[/quote']

Use the loversetting spell to fix it.

I've been using this for awhile' date=' and I like it quite a bit. But it has lead me to only use items that I don't care if they get lost. When my weapons are thrown to the ground, sometimes the damn things just VANISH. I can't find them on the ground ANYWHERE, so I only carry cheap crap weapons.

[/quote']

Sometime the item falls through the floor, or "bounce" to another section of the room.

The easiest way to recover it is to have a gather/pick up all surounding item spell.

first' date=' trying to resist arrest in a guard barracks to trigger mass guard raping didn't work, even at 100% health/chance (I read something about player disposition affecting this in the readme, so maybe guards are off-limits), second, most mobs gathered for the gangbang seemed to lose interest and wonder away after a while.

[/quote']

Try to cast the "Rape Settings (Global)" Spell and change the very first setting (I think its called "Can be rapen" or something like this) from "Can not be raped" to "By Men" or to "By Woman" or by both.

Use the loversetting spell to fix it.

Ouch... Silly me, not remembering that the settingspell has this option. Thanks for reminding me. :)

first' date=' trying to resist arrest in a guard barracks to trigger mass guard raping didn't work, even at 100% health/chance (I read something about player disposition affecting this in the readme, so maybe guards are off-limits), second, most mobs gathered for the gangbang seemed to lose interest and wonder away after a while.

[/quote']

Try to cast the "Rape Settings (Global)" Spell and change the very first setting (I think its called "Can be rapen" or something like this) from "Can not be raped" to "By Men" or to "By Woman" or by both.

Sorry, forgot to mention that it was properly set like so, neither can be raped nor chaos mode enabled change this.

Is anyone else getting weird 'missing file' errors when they get gangbanged? I would love for it to be a gangbang, but I get one person screwing me, everyone else deteriorates into a giant yellow square with a grey exclamation point, which I realize is the game's way of saying "I don't know what goes here!!!"? Would being a custom race make that happen? I'll go test that.

Nevermind. I'm a doofus. Just read there's a setbody version that prevents that goofiness. Thanks anyways.

Hi

I have a problem with this mod. I downloaded and played it Yesterday without any problems.

But now it wont work properly. Nothing happens anymore, even when outnumbered and low on health (I play a mage so the stats arent the problem)

My first thought was, since I installed the "new and improved animation project 2.4" yesterday, this could be the cause. So I reinstalled lovers and tried again but it didn´t seem to work.

Then I tried an older Save.

At first all worked as it should, but after some time the same problem occured. Does anybody know what could cause this?

I hope somebody can help me, because this is a great and enjoyable mod.

PS: excuse my english its not my mothertongue.

Hi!

Is there any way I can wear the high heels? When the rape start the shoes fall to the ground. I have activated the general spell of Lovers Configuration: " Clothes rape" but don´t work. Someone have this problem?

Thank you!:blush:

I guess it would work like the bodies from setbody. Just make the shoes a questitem in cs and they should stay on. Questitems are not dropped, i don't know if they will unequip though.

Hi!

Is there any way I can wear the high heels? When the rape start the shoes fall to the ground. I have activated the general spell of Lovers Configuration: " Clothes rape" but don´t work. Someone have this problem?

Thank you!:blush:

The script in the mod undresses the character to include the shoes the only way to stop it is to edit the script.

Making items quest items like monolith suggested will only keep them from dropping to the ground or the npc taking them it will still unequip them the script specifically does that.

Sorry guys.

Bis

The solution for no rapes happening is to do a clean save and reactivate the mod , dont know what causes that , but happens ocasionally . About the zme error , happens sometimes , is something related to the start of anims , but theres no way of eluding it without havong the character able to combat between rapers ...

Thanks for the response,

but by Clean Save do you mean disable the mod, load the Character make a save without LoverRapers and then activate the mod again using said savegame?

Or should I create a completely new Character, wich would ruin hours I spen into this Char.

The solution for no rapes happening is to do a clean save and reactivate the mod ' date=' dont know what causes that , but happens ocasionally . About the zme error , happens sometimes , is something related to the start of anims , but theres no way of eluding it without havong the character able to combat between rapers ...

[/quote']

Not entirely true. LandE manages to do this. I believe it disables player-controls (ie. cinematic mode).