[Outdated] LoversRapers LAST GBANG

A very nice modification of RaperS. My question is a bit unrelated but I've been trying to look into changing a facet of it myself. I'd like to see NPC's stay knocked out or unconscious for a while on the ground after a rape' date=' but don't quite know what script to modify. As folks here have been working on various aspects, I ask in the chance that someone would know offhand.

[/quote']

I'd change line 202 of xLoversRaperSQuestScript

set fatig to 0 - fatig

to (for example)

set fatig to 0 - fatig * 2

so does anyone know how to apply the setbody token

on this mod?

Well, I didn't played the latest release by c_harlock, but ... if I understood it correctly, you should edit your setbody mod with TESCS and make all body parts quest items.

Then if you play c_harlock's RaperS, you should be able to keep your setbody body on, and no WTF marker should pop.

*Edit* - never mind, I dont think he updated yet.

Had to say thanks once again. I love the way it changes my gameplay, more careless when I know there are only female enemies ahead, but being really careful when my character is on low health around males and so on. I put the settings low (25% health, 20% chance), so it happened only once in eight hours so far, but it was quite unexpected. I thought my character was done for and I was getting ready to reload, but no, she got abused and survived instead. It's neat how it makes such an overpowering encounter actually have some sort of cost/impact. Normally my character would be dead, I would be forced to reload, replay and pretend nothing ever happened. Here there are consequences without breaking the continuity of the story.

One day if I'm brave enough I'll try to tinker with the script (particularly to have the worn armor thrown away like the clothes). And perhaps install that pregnancy mod for maximum impact, but I don't want it to change other things or people in the game, so I'll see.

so does anyone know how to apply the setbody token

on this mod?

Well' date=' I didn't played the latest release by c_harlock, but ... if I understood it correctly, you should edit your setbody mod with TESCS and make all body parts quest items.

Then if you play c_harlock's RaperS, you should be able to keep your setbody body on, and no WTF marker should pop.

*Edit* - never mind, I dont think he updated yet.

[/quote']

I can't seem to do figure out how to do this :-/

can anyone show me step by step?

Somebody knows a mod that forbid to run (and why not' date=' to swim or fight) while fatigue is low ? i searched a little bit on tesnexus, there is some fatigue mod like realitic fatigue, but i didnt see anything like this.

[/quote']

Realistic fatigue working as charm, low health/fatigue pc or npc will collapse to the ground, when low on fatigue your screen is blurry etc. Also you getting ini file where you can do some experiments and try to set recommended settings to be even more harsh.

I have to ask since I'm REALLY considering using this.

Would this cause problems with natural leveling mods? Such as losing stat points you've gained? Or are they drain and not damage effects?

I using this with Realistic Leveling, and i didn't have any problems so far, but Realistic Leveling can have problems with Lovers with PK Spermsplash so i never using that Lovers addon.

Both Realistic Leveling and Realistic Fatigue are compatible with OOO or FCOM. Also both mods are in omod ready archives, so if you using OBMM you can turn them off if you don't like them and you will not mess your saved character in any way.

i hope this is ok to do...

i've attached a zip to this post with a SetBody.esp file.

it is this set body: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=196

you MUST download that one and then overwrite the esp file with the one i've uploaded.

all i've done is gone through the 200~ list of body token items and set them all to be quest items.

i tested an hour or so and haven't noticed anything weird happening. still, i'd strongly advise you set up a backup save point so you can roll back in case this explodes somehow. i'm totally a noob modder. ;)

this should not change gameplay at all. you should never notice anything if everything goes right.

if this is not allowed (to post modified esps of other's work) by all means, please delete the attachment. :)

haha, i hope so. the ol' carpal tunnel started to kick in at the end. :P

there's still a few other things that need to be changed, depending on what mods you use.

i've noticed a few futa dicks lying around which are generated by lovers itself. also, if you use the creature extender, it also creates tokens for the respective hitode and mushroom bodies.

the creature extender body tokens at least have a world model, so you don't get the big WTF model but the creature extender scripts keep adding more body tokens when the old ones are removed, so you can end up with a few tokens lying around after a particularly hard fight.

but those are only minor things. if anyone doesn't know how, it's one of the easiest things to change in the editor:

1. open the mod that is spawning body tokens and set it as active (back up your original esp)

2. go into the clothing category and look for clothing items with a * next to it. this means it is a new or modified entry from the active esp.

3. double click the entry and select the 'Quest Item' check box.

4. press ok to close the dialog box and save.

5. go back into obmm and reorder your mods (saving for me changes the modified date so it appears at the bottom of the list).

as an aside, is it possible to just modify the raperS script to check both value and weight of items before removing them? a 0 value, 0 weight item is most likely a token since most clothes modders set their clothes to have one or the other.

and if they didn't, it's easier to just change the clothes mod instead of the body tokens.

but i don't know much about scripting, so maybe i'm just saying foolishness. :P

Finally got around to trying this newest version to put it mildly I am going to build a monument to c_harlock!

Short story to follow:

My character Nymfi is a fighter and so the girl had just finished playing the Lover's Bitch quests and was on her way to Anvil to port to crowning isle and start that set of quests. I am also running realistic fatigue and true crime as well as a mod that requires food and sleep.

So after being raped repeatedly along the way by groups of bandits it would be silly to say anything but that her stats were in the toilet. Now I say all of this so you can see what kind of predicament this little Blade Minx finds herself in.

I say she had finished Lovers Bitch except..... I forgot about that damned Oblivion gate near Kvatch.

My scantily clad disciple of Sanguine was quickly stripped, raped, trussed up and carted off to Oblivion to be further abused by still other dremora type creatures.

Now the way I play this poor little Vixen is not allowed to fast travel or cheat in any way, all of her armor and weapons are within her level. The realistic hunger and sleep mod damages her stamina, health and magica! Realistic fatigue of course makes her stam regen more slowly and her strength and health are damaged still further by Lovers rapers.

Well to make a long story short my poor Bodacious Buxom Beauty is in a real sticky, pun intended, situation.

Note to self: Remember to put a time limit on Lovers sperm splash.

When last I saw her she was still stuck in Oblivion well used, Naked and unarmed with something like 12 strength and no Mana to even cast a heal spell.

I guess I could always cheat her way out of this but My game play doesn't allow for that. I hope her soiled feminine charms are going to be enough to get her out of this pickle especially since my last save was in Chorrol........Doh!!

Bis :angel:

You should have a look at the xLoversRaperSQuestScript and remove all instances of Drop (for example tmpr2.Drop EquippedItemr 1). Remember to start TESCS with OBSE, or the scripts wont compile.

But instead of messing with the scripts, you could try to give the setbody items a world mesh. No more missing mesh marker this way.

is your character really strong maybe? or high agility? those two stats play a part in decreasing the chance you'll be raped.

otoh, if you set chance of rape to 100% then it probably wouldn't matter.

do you have the 3 spells that the mod gives you? that's a quick check to see if it's loaded up.

then try using the spell and see if it breaks the NPC's armour and makes them drop their weapons.