Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Interesting conversation here.

In regards to proportions and atmosphere, it really comes down to me designing my stuff based on my own tastes, I like my women pretty curvy (though I do try to have some variety) and generally I prefer lewd stuff that is a bit more lighthearted, I realize they are not for everyone.

The entire reason I started modding DD is because I looked at the existing mods and didn't really like what I found (the closest is Niur but I find his work kinda unappealing on a couple of factors).

I like the works of both! Xel and Niur, very good job! I also understand why someone doesn't like them and it's fine. Their opinions, everyone has their own. @Miumin07 I think your first post on this page is fine but might be kinda offensive. Don't get me wrong..it clearly states your opinion and is fine by that. It's just that there are so many people nowadays who gets so easily offended. So I think the style of it is a bit offensive maybe? Not to me but maybe to someone. Well that's only my opinion!

58 minutes ago, XelswordArt said:

In regards to proportions and atmosphere, it really comes down to me designing my stuff based on my own tastes, I like my women pretty curvy (though I do try to have some variety) and generally I prefer lewd stuff that is a bit more lighthearted, I realize they are not for everyone.

The entire reason I started modding DD is because I looked at the existing mods and didn't really like what I found (the closest is Niur but I find his work kinda unappealing on a couple of factors).

my man there is nothing wrong with the proportions/atmosphere of your art, people these days get offended left and right over anything and apparently the concept of "having different opinions/tastes" is slowly fading away lol

Just want to chime in - don't forget that the original heroes' art is already highly stylized.  If you look at their proportions, it is basically chibi-style: big head, short legs and arms.  For example, Vestal hand on some sprites is as big as her whole forearm. So anybody who wants to make new sprites, will have to break from "correct" proportions anyway.

1 hour ago, XelswordArt said:

I started pretty much with Niur's heroes and town replacers, because i like the anime/hentai style, but they were pretty far away from the OG design

Yours are just so perfect for me, i love the artstyle, the proportions (i like em thicc ?:heart:)  and the animations are just so good, plus they keep more the original character style. 

So yeah, everyone has different tastes but i hope to see so much more from your work ?

22 hours ago, gubbish said:

Why the hell are you one the LOVERSLAB thread then? This is where this stuff will be posted. This is like complaining people are smoking pot at woodstock. You won't find much better on the nexus though because these are essentially the only mods supported anymore. Seriously of all places why are you on this specific thread if you don't even like character skins? This is page 105, clearly some people are interested.

I'll never wrap my mind around people who come to LL to complain about lewd stuff too. I can understand that not every stuff is for everybody, but seriously, LL should be at least free of this kind of comment.

7 hours ago, pewpewsmurfer said:

true that. His swing in style changes the entire atmosphere the game has. That's why im just sticking to good'o ShindoL/jefuty's mod

Or maybe I should do it myself in their style

I download them all.  I pick the ones I like best.  Thankful to all the artists.  Why am I going to criticize when I couldn't do it myself?

Been following this thread since page 7 plus some other sites.  Don't have to beg for Xel's stuff anymore here.

Jefuty is my hero.  I love his work.  I first saw his work in FEJ Code.  Hoping for more stuff!

Hi, a second version of my loading screens in one pack, with some adjustments on size or quality for the oldest to have a better uniformity with the new ones (uncleaned PSD included). I don't have the name of all artists, none of these characters are made by me.

Spoiler

1311971186_MyloweenDD-LoadingScreensv2-preview.thumb.jpg.9f9115c13f55f77b90ecff82ca335271.jpg

Myloween DD - Loading Screens - V2 -.7z

In bonus I also started to add some devilHS' stuff on "embark party" event for those who want.

...\Steam\steamapps\common\DarkestDungeon\campaign\town\embark_party

Spoiler

embark_party_buff_affliction_chance.png.53d2ed7a16d0e4365870d2d2188cc14b.png

3 hours ago, leon2o said:

my man there is nothing wrong with the proportions/atmosphere of your art, people these days get offended left and right over anything and apparently the concept of "having different opinions/tastes" is slowly fading away lol

Would be nice if they at least put it in spoilers, nothing like trying to have a proper wank and then coming across something like this: 1.jpg

And then when you ask the people to hide it they go REEEEEEE ITSAMUHPREFFERENCESREEE

2 hours ago, Miumin07 said:

Would be nice if they at least put it in spoilers, nothing like trying to have a proper wank and then coming across something like this: 1.jpg

And then when you ask the people to hide it they go REEEEEEE ITSAMUHPREFFERENCESREEE

sooo why would you hide that ? most likely i am missing something

9 hours ago, DarkAuron said:

I started pretty much with Niur's heroes and town replacers, because i like the anime/hentai style, but they were pretty far away from the OG design

Yours are just so perfect for me, i love the artstyle, the proportions (i like em thicc ?:heart:)  and the animations are just so good, plus they keep more the original character style. 

So yeah, everyone has different tastes but i hope to see so much more from your work ?

i started out with LW stuff, the town replacers and some of their class replacers. i love their style and the slightly dark tone of some of the special edits

32 minutes ago, Freezie_ said:

i think it was just an example, but i do wish there was as much gore stuff as futa :(

There was a gore background for warrens someone made here, but futa as char skin i only saw Lancer class. I think futa makes more sense with everyone and everything being female, especially with LL, i would love to see more of those. But gore is really too niche.

2 hours ago, Raelic said:

Kind of wish there was love for male versions instead of nothing but female skimpy outfits. I mean Flagellant is practically only wearing his shaw/robe bottom. Where's the love for men?

Unfortunately it's all about supply and demand, tbh though i think even traps would be popular, but no one is really willing to take the risk.

2 hours ago, Raelic said:

Kind of wish there was love for male versions instead of nothing but female skimpy outfits. I mean Flagellant is practically only wearing his shaw/robe bottom. Where's the love for men?

33 minutes ago, howlerleech said:

Unfortunately it's all about supply and demand, tbh though i think even traps would be popular, but no one is really willing to take the risk.

Oh, for the love of...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1843497517