Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

10 hours ago, Dan _ said:

all the dialogues of the heroes in the town (pop ups)

there is a setting in the pause menu in the options in the "other" tab

i believe it says "bark dismissal" or something like that. just turn it on or make the extra bark time very short

47 minutes ago, SrNozza said:

513144742_erro3.png.ed96b76af35fc05504adb251868ddbac.png1474613379_erro2.png.4a933938b5c792b13ce4f1247ae29b4e.png1317351525_erro1.png.5dc4772283343e3c56db342b661d6d34.png1200613759_erro0.png.a9e548e165bd0ad9b912dc41488397d4.pngI'm having these errors can someone help me?

it seems you uninstalled/unsubscribed from Muscarine's "fawn" class mod and you haven't installed/subscribed to Koala's creature collection

it's not very serious though. just press esc but you'll be missing the "fawn" class district and that's it

12 hours ago, Dan _ said:

Honestly, the fix will be very tedious. To test it you are going to have to finish another campaign every time. My strategy would be to rename the DD folder, redownload the original version, and merge folders one at a time while testing to see if they cause a crash. If you share your "campaign" folder I will test it in my game to see if it causes crashes and try to fix it if so. I'm guessing the issue is in the campaign folder.

13 hours ago, Dan _ said:

Did you mod anything that changes dialogs? They are in the localization folder, you would have to know what mod is causing this crash, but if you have Abigail it's probably it, she's been causing me a lot of issues too, thinking of removing entirely.

Well,  I don't have many class mods, I have several enemy mods (koala creature, Sexy FH, MVPL, Spider Mod, shay's enemy collection, Boss rework and many others) and I use sunward, the crystalline light , town wars, courtyriard overhaul and everything is going well for me within the campaigns, I have had no failures except for the mod Cho's Boss Reworks, but I fixed it. And I made everything compatible, I even go for week 65 and my saves do not exceed 2mbs but almost always when I finish a campaign and return to the town and check my heroes within minutes the CTD occurs and there are no error messages .. . :( , I guess it was a problem with the buildings or the pop-ups of the hero dialogues.....

Spoiler

1723393452_Darkest2020-10-3014-17-07-69.png.371b8072d1f51333da0a38f3b4bbf0ed.png

1420923611_Darkest2020-10-3014-17-31-37.png.ad3b057e51ca63daf14b17b14ff42b95.png

3 hours ago, Dan _ said:

Well,  I don't have many class mods, I have several enemy mods (koala creature, Sexy FH, MVPL, Spider Mod, shay's enemy collection, Boss rework and many others) and I use sunward, the crystalline light , town wars, courtyriard overhaul and everything is going well for me within the campaigns, I have had no failures except for the mod Cho's Boss Reworks, but I fixed it. And I made everything compatible, I even go for week 65 and my saves do not exceed 2mbs but almost always when I finish a campaign and return to the town and check my heroes within minutes the CTD occurs and there are no error messages .. . :( , I guess it was a problem with the buildings or the pop-ups of the hero dialogues.....

Hide contents

1723393452_Darkest2020-10-3014-17-07-69.png.371b8072d1f51333da0a38f3b4bbf0ed.png

1420923611_Darkest2020-10-3014-17-31-37.png.ad3b057e51ca63daf14b17b14ff42b95.png

Wha the... why is everything multiplied? My bet is that something is causing conflict in the town map, it's also possible it's a town event. What i noticed in this game is that not everything is pre-loaded, when you open the smith or bar or raid screen everything loads as it goes, that means if you're having problem when entering the town screen, the problem is in the town (i had a similar problem with sunward isles where it crashed when entering embark screen). Can be a skin, can be a mod on town event (since it creates particles in town), anything town related is probably the culprit, it could also be a sheer amount of mods.

Btw, who made those skins like your "Cormeilles", i saw some others with similar art but i can't find on nexus.

2 hours ago, howlerleech said:

Wha the... why is everything multiplied? My bet is that something is causing conflict in the town map, it's also possible it's a town event. What i noticed in this game is that not everything is pre-loaded, when you open the smith or bar or raid screen everything loads as it goes, that means if you're having problem when entering the town screen, the problem is in the town (i had a similar problem with sunward isles where it crashed when entering embark screen). Can be a skin, can be a mod on town event (since it creates particles in town), anything town related is probably the culprit, it could also be a sheer amount of mods.

Btw, who made those skins like your "Cormeilles", i saw some others with similar art but i can't find on nexus.

you can find their mods here: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057672273/myworkshopfiles/?appid=262060

increase the number of missions because I have several mods that add missions, and when I started my games I had errors; It looks messy but I can choose which mission to go on and what trinkets to get

12 hours ago, Dan _ said:

you can find their mods here: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057672273/myworkshopfiles/?appid=262060

increase the number of missions because I have several mods that add missions, and when I started my games I had errors; It looks messy but I can choose which mission to go on and what trinkets to get

Thanks, i sincerely fell in love with the vestal skin after i saw it eating bread on camp.

Iirc Sunward Isles was incompatible with some other dungeon mods, and it caused me A LOT of issues regarding ctd. I really think you have too many mods and your latest one finished breaking it.

On 6/6/2020 at 11:12 AM, TronTiti said:

THE BEAST ESTATE: 2 zipped localization folders, 1 with .loc and the other with .loc2. Use either one with respect to your version of the game. I haven't tested the .loc2 (because I'm an evil person) so inform me if it doesn't work.

Lancer_shieldbreaker: I want the original skin to work with shieldbreaker's animations, no need for redundant extra class. Again, I'm not a good guy so let me know if you find any error. Sadly, only NSFW version. Apology if you're sad over it.

stage_coach.character_background.png.b42f0281f8650bb2089b6aca6e69efc5.png

shieldbreaker.sprite.attack_pierce.png.20bcec6bc48ca8db4ef0a036af72d0b0.png

THE BEAST ESTATE.zip 96.46 MB · 1,016 downloads Lancer_shieldbreaker.zip 6.7 MB · 544 downloads

assuming this very outdated (or just have to manually go through the pages of creator's posts after this one and add the additions) and unknown if still being worked on beyond that or waiting for 1 thing possibly according to someone?

Looked through people's comments 1 asking what happened to it so figured would bring forward and what not.

This is the current Beast Estate volume. New: 8 loading screens for 4 main dungeons, 1 for the roaming Thing, 1 for CCourt.

I'm still waiting for Hestrir's horse monster to make some steamy night-time "ambush", or curio interaction, or whatever it takes to summon it.

THE BEAST ESTATE.zip

Spoiler

loading_screen.warrens1.png.269a12d9979459b3b31607740c40831a.png

Question: Can a negative quirk or disease make effected hero gain only 1 certain affliction? I'm looking to sending my heroes to horny jail.

1 hour ago, TronTiti said:

This is the current Beast Estate volume. New: 8 loading screens for 4 main dungeons, 1 for the roaming Thing, 1 for CCourt.

I'm still waiting for Hestrir's horse monster to make some steamy night-time "ambush", or curio interaction, or whatever it takes to summon it.

THE BEAST ESTATE.zip 502.04 MB · 11 downloads

Reveal hidden contents

loading_screen.warrens1.png.269a12d9979459b3b31607740c40831a.png

Question: Can a negative quirk or disease make effected hero gain only 1 certain affliction? I'm looking to sending my heroes to horny jail.

Wow... The version i had before had only 140mb.

Taken from wiki:

A hero's chance to get a specific Affliction is influenced by which ones they have received before, known as their Affliction History. Every Affliction starts with a base weight value of 4 (except for Refracted, which has a base weight of 3), for an equal chance to be obtained (14.2%, or 12.9% if Refracted is available). Whenever a hero becomes Afflicted, the weight to obtain that Affliction (e.g. Hopeless, Irrational, Abusive) increases by 2 (the percentage rising by approximately 4%-5% with diminishing returns for every subsequent addition). This continues indefinitely as long as heroes continue to gain Afflictions or Virtues.

You can increase the chance of multiple Afflictions: if a hero becomes Hopeless twice and Masochistic once, those now have total weights of 8 (23.5%) and 6 (17.6%) respectively.

The chance to get a Virtue over an Affliction (base 25%) is independent and is determined before Affliction History is taken into account. Virtues also have a base weight of 4, but increment by 1 rather than 2 when obtained.

Does anyone have Abigal class mod updated for sharing? (workshop download site does not give updated versions)

2 hours ago, howlerleech said:

Wow... The version i had before had only 140mb

Oh I forgot, there are videos as well so it expanded quite a bit. Can't remember all the sources but they are 3d animation, bioshock... not really fitting with the 2d style of DD so remove them if you don't like.

4 hours ago, howlerleech said:

I don't really mind, does it affect gameplay though? Like increasing load times.

So far the it doesn't do anything to the gameplay, but I can't be so sure about load times. My toaster works the same whether it is oiled up or not.

Btw can you guys ask Hersir on his/her patron about the horse thingy? It might have got the axe and I have no idea.

1 hour ago, TronTiti said:

So far the it doesn't do anything to the gameplay, but I can't be so sure about load times. My toaster works the same whether it is oiled up or not.

Btw can you guys ask Hersir on his/her patron about the horse thingy? It might have got the axe and I have no idea.

The stallion was already released as part of Lustiest Lair Version 3.

You can get it here: https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/931?tab=description