Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Hey everyone, I really like Xelsword's work but I'm not a big fan of characters in DD that have visible eyes so I've tried to just remove the alts that have the eyes visible for an easier time going between the alts, but I just have a bunch of completely white ones at the end, how do I fix this? thanks 

20201120150255_1.jpg

20201120150302_1.jpg

7 minutes ago, StanDan said:

Hey everyone, I really like Xelsword's work but I'm not a big fan of characters in DD that have visible eyes so I've tried to just remove the alts that have the eyes visible for an easier time going between the alts, but I just have a bunch of completely white ones at the end, how do I fix this? thanks 

For one reason or another, the game is attempting to load the skins you removed. Perhaps it's the fault of Modfiles.txt, perhaps they're the four intrinsic skins the game attempts to load regardless (Vestal_A-D), but that's academic.

Simply replace the eyed versions with their eyeless counterparts, so you have two copies of each eyeless skin. Then there'll be nothing missing to cause this bug, the skins will be just all the ones you want.

11 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

For one reason or another, the game is attempting to load the skins you removed. Perhaps it's the fault of Modfiles.txt, perhaps they're the four intrinsic skins the game attempts to load regardless (Vestal_A-D), but that's academic.

Simply replace the eyed versions with their eyeless counterparts, so you have two copies of each eyeless skin. Then there'll be nothing missing to cause this bug, the skins will be just all the ones you want.

Thanks dood, honestly don't know why I didn't think to just do that, it's all good and working now

6 minutes ago, godhand2 said:

On a side note, almost ALL of NIUR's skin has this weird problem for me:

20201121014958.png.ee4249fd4c9911656726ad45970b2eed.png

There's white lines all over the skin. And the skin is more "chopped" than a full, smooth skin. I couldn't figure out why this is happening. It has annoyed me for so long...

WOW. That's new, never encoutered that problem before. I'm not big of a helper, but i assume that you either putting skin files in the wrong place, either there is something wierder going on

5 hours ago, leon2o said:

i've had this problem too with this skin and two others of his newest ones, starting to think the problem is on his end because something just isn't right with the skeleton\animation of the hero when using this skin.
oh also this almost always happens when you have alot of skins (also from niur) for one hero

I might have a theory then. You know how if you have too many skins and things to load on a map you risk it crashing or becoming white blocky? It could be the same thing, there are so many skins being loaded that seams appear on the skin as white lines (probably due to how it was made). For example, i had around 40 corridors and rooms skins for Cove, whenever i brought Abigail along (it's a heavy class with highly detailed skin) curious would appear as white blocks and she would appear as 5 white blocks when idle, i fixed it by removing most of Cove wallpapers.

1 hour ago, Rosy-Rose said:

Work in progress

Trying to make a "buttfuck" skill for xelsword's classes that would support it.

Idea taken from Lustiest Lair. Premise is that its very strong against enemies with cocks, but does little against regular enemies without them.

You mean strong against bosses and champions and weak against normal enemies? They have so much hp and dodge i would sincerely love it.

4 hours ago, howlerleech said:

I might have a theory then. You know how if you have too many skins and things to load on a map you risk it crashing or becoming white blocky? It could be the same thing, there are so many skins being loaded that seams appear on the skin as white lines (probably due to how it was made). For example, i had around 40 corridors and rooms skins for Cove, whenever i brought Abigail along (it's a heavy class with highly detailed skin) curious would appear as white blocks and she would appear as 5 white blocks when idle, i fixed it by removing most of Cove wallpapers.

Actually white boxing is caused by an issue in the file save format (not file naming format). if the textures are compressed at all or not saved in the exact correct way then they'll show up as white boxes instead. White lines are slightly different. They're due to dirty edits in the background of the image. Left over pixels from previous versions that haven't been completely removed.

Here's Scorpy's old post about fixing white boxes.

1. If you are re-working the existing art and anims you must keep each part the exact same size as the original anims or smaller. Anything beyond the skeleton of the anim will show as white boxes or white spots. No way to "fix" that.

2. Many art programs have garbage system for exporting pngs. GIMP works for this - open your file in GIMP, then export it, check all the boxes except adam (might be fine to select that one too but it is unnecessary), before saving it.

3. If you want to change the size of the pieces in say the walk/combat/idle or change the structure of an attack anim - you must use Spine Essential or Spine Pro (70 and 300 dollars respectively).

I'm pretty sure he provided a more in depth guide at some point that was more helpful but hopefully this helps.

You're doing great just don't give up! Making classes can be tricky at first - but it's like riding a bike - once you learn how it becomes so much easier to do. When I made my first class I nearly quit numerous times, but once it worked out it was such a relief.

To do this cheap use the following programs - a free windows drawing program with layers, or something like procreate which is fairly cheap on an ipad.

Decide what class art you want to use for a base, say crusader, do your over-drawing however you choose, just stay within each piece or the overall skeleton of like an attack anim.

Then export the image as a .psd file and make sure the background is transparent. Then open your .psd file in GIMP, and export it as a png (checking the boxes as I mentioned in the previous post), and make sure it is named appropriately (whether it's a skin or a new class). You do need to open the atlas file of each image and make sure the class name matches, never change the name portion that is in the string.

Doing all of that should make your images work in DD, without white boxes. You can create skins or a custom class that way - but you must use the base animations and skeletons.

There we go.

33 minutes ago, Rosy-Rose said:

I mean enemies that are either male or futas, such as knothounds, dickgirl demons, or the various futa monster replacers by stalin the stallion.

It's just that the brigand photo you posted... i've never seen a futa version of it. so i figured you would add some too, there are others beside myconidae and crystalline?

On 11/10/2020 at 5:13 PM, KotBasil said:

Thanks! I hope to do more as well. Just curious - which one you think I should choose next?

I know this response is super late, but whatevs. In my personal opinion going with the base 4 would be good for the start, so highwayman, crusader, vestal (which you already did) and plague doctor, but i could also see houndmaster (since he always gets so little attention) and jester (because he's a frequent choice due to stressrelief)

5 hours ago, Balgin said:

Actually white boxing is caused by an issue in the file save format (not file naming format). if the textures are compressed at all or not saved in the exact correct way then they'll show up as white boxes instead. White lines are slightly different. They're due to dirty edits in the background of the image. Left over pixels from previous versions that haven't been completely removed.

Here's Scorpy's old post about fixing white boxes.

I'm pretty sure he provided a more in depth guide at some point that was more helpful but hopefully this helps.

There we go.

Hey man, thanks a lot! Will try exporting using GIMP again and see if the problem persists. Will report back!

Edit: Didn't work :(  Guess I can't fix it then...

8 hours ago, godhand2 said:

Hey man, thanks a lot! Will try exporting using GIMP again and see if the problem persists. Will report back!

Edit: Didn't work :(  Guess I can't fix it then...

The white boxes happen, because the game thinks there is suppose to be a animation file for those alts. The only thing that can be done about that is replacing the ones with eyes, with the ones with darkness (unless you can figure out where the "modfiles.txt" is and edit it, so it does not include all the letters).

5 hours ago, i lick a sink for living said:

who's the creator of that skeleton sign and can you share it? thanks you

It was a small patron bonus from Jefuty's patreon.

It's more of a DIY .psd with a lot of options, so I hope you got photoshop or paint.net with the psd plugin.

side_decor 13 s.psd

Alternatively, if you'd just be happy with what I made with it then here you go.

Spoiler

side_decor.png.10314d773e29e77f3fc3176c9246ce3e.png

i just tried it for fun :)

brigand_cutthroat.sprite.attack_lunge.png.4b51d3a73483d471105b7e88a1c94b58.png

image.png.b209af96e173ef6701c8ab7ac6a223cf.png

and also tried to change some audio.

(only enemy's voice. the sound source is from some skyrim mod i have)

If I complete  at least one enemy, I will share it.

...but don't wait complete work because i just did it for fun, 

I'm not that passionate about this.