Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

On 1/15/2024 at 7:10 PM, XBreed said:

Hey yall i did another topless edit for the duchess short hair bigger assets mod by Soggy Pizza/razepasm this time. I did a darker grayish color to try and match her undead skin this time for the nipples. Hope yall like it!

IMPORTANT NOTES

1. I did not include the Anim and Fx files you need them from Soggy Pizza/razepasms mod!

They can be found on the workshop (Duchess' Haircut - Reskin by Soggy pizza) or nexus (Bigger Assets Duchess' Haircut - reskin)!

This mod only works with the base Duchess not the Human Duchess or BR Duchess!

2.This edit does have a small bit of warping on the nipples when walking/idle which i did not fix as it would require messing with the Anim files.

3.There is no recolors, eyes, or helm version.

4.If you want to port it to the other duchess mods or make recolors feel free just remember to credit the right people.

Credits
Base duchess mod - S-purple, Seal, and Miraclebutt
Duchess haircut reskin mod- Soggy Pizza/razepasm
Nipples from the OmenSeeker's Assests -Reskin mod -Soggy Pizza/razepasm

image.png.6555da96508bba80767559bc10240669.png

Razepasms Duchess haircut reskin topless mod.7z 12.75 MB · 182 downloads

I made the continuation of this mod, since Xbreed mod doesn't work with the human only duchess mod, it also won't work on the BR version probably.

there are 2 version inside the attachment, one with just editing the nipples in, and another one with editing in the whole boob from (Razespasms) omen seeker to get a better nipple placement and size. 

It looks okay when in the walking animation but, as you can see one boob flat out when in an idle animation, if anyone interested on editing the animation/skeleton file to make it better it will be much appreciated. 

Credits

Human Duchess Class Mod Rework - Iris Heart

XBreed for the non human duchess topless mod, and the inspiration. 

Idle.PNG

walking.PNG

Human Duchess topless mod.7z

On 4/15/2024 at 11:34 AM, sageone123 said:

You did a great job man.

I changed the vanilla walk and idle animations, I split the vanilla breasts separately to better animate the breasts.

So she is incompatible with the sfw vanilla version. I don't know if you noticed this.

Where to download your mods0-0

On 4/21/2024 at 9:00 PM, Maciwnrfqa said:

I made the continuation of this mod, since Xbreed mod doesn't work with the human only duchess mod, it also won't work on the BR version probably.

there are 2 version inside the attachment, one with just editing the nipples in, and another one with editing in the whole boob from (Razespasms) omen seeker to get a better nipple placement and size. 

It looks okay when in the walking animation but, as you can see one boob flat out when in an idle animation, if anyone interested on editing the animation/skeleton file to make it better it will be much appreciated. 

Credits

Human Duchess Class Mod Rework - Iris Heart

Idle.PNG

walking.PNG

Human Duchess topless mod.7z 8.58 MB · 41 downloads

I did it, it took hours but, for the second version I manage to jerry rigged it so the boobs won't look flat, without touching the skel file.

As you can see by comparing it with the omen seeker mod it looked similar enough, I also fix some line and touch up a few areas.

Although I still end up finding the weird flap thing with her nipple when she walk but, I don't think I have enough brain cell to fix it.

Just replace the SPHduchess_E to the new one attached here.

Credits
Human Duchess Class Mod Rework - Iris Heart

jerry rigged.PNG

SPHduchess_E.7z

Same pattern as usual for original Xelsword Musketeer (since encountered her in-game) - "mild" variant "Topless" between original "Clothed" and "Nude", also variant for her "camping" sprite (i left both, original renamed into "camp3", new one into "camp" - you can switch between them at any time just by renaming, in-game will show one of them which named "camp" at the time you loading into game)

New "Toless" folder is "B"

This time only "shadow eyes", but if someone will want "visible eyes" - it will be super-easy to restore them since i didnt change any positions of original sprites, so here is super easy "cntrlc - cntrlv"

Examples as usual

Spoiler

11.png.8106d140bc4a97b17087859b6993914c.png

21.png.082ff788799f5835310b7607b61c48d6.png

31.png.b3cae8ce3501592aba12611eded5c6e0.png

12.png.6d52f607bdee1a578f1449baf420bce6.png

22.png.6ecd434f9a953fc2a35ec951aa32f43f.png

32.png.2dd906e6321e7651419e19fb8fa4ece7.png

musketeer.zip

Edited by Fnakasjg
7 hours ago, Moonpanzor said:

Hey does anyone have this file on hand? I wanted to try it with the previously shown skin.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2950029348

Most steam mods end up being shared in skymods. I would advice to seek there always, specially if said mod isn't new. https://catalogue.smods.ru/archives/164917 (download link at the bottom).

Also I'm pretty sure that Livia class has been shared before in this very thread, so I also recommend for new users to use the searh bar (up right, marking "this topic") if you're looking for something (specially if it is nsfw related, obviously).

3 hours ago, Imphy24 said:

Most steam mods end up being shared in skymods. I would advice to seek there always, specially if said mod isn't new. https://catalogue.smods.ru/archives/164917 (download link at the bottom).

Also I'm pretty sure that Livia class has been shared before in this very thread, so I also recommend for new users to use the searh bar (up right, marking "this topic") if you're looking for something (specially if it is nsfw related, obviously).

Btw i encountered issue with few (not one) mods from Skymods - they mostly are fine and with "last version", but sometimes (not often, but happend at least few times) they really outdated, or not even working, or even not recognizing by game, when Steam version is 99% "last" and working fine

Thats why for all last "materials" i prefering to request from Steam "very last version" - "just in case", to not bother with even possibility of that issue again) Sometimes still uploading from Skymods, ofc, but for those need to do check about "is it really working|no issues"))

51 minutes ago, Fnakasjg said:

Btw i encountered issue with few (not one) mods from Skymods - they mostly are fine and with "last version", but sometimes (not often, but happend at least few times) they really outdated, or not even working, or even not recognizing by game, when Steam version is 99% "last" and working fine

Thats why for all last "materials" i prefering to request from Steam "very last version" - "just in case", to not bother with even possibility of that issue again) Sometimes still uploading from Skymods, ofc, but for those need to do check about "is it really working|no issues"))

Well yes, it may happen. Anyways most classes should work just fine unless they're too old and/or require special features that need to be updated.

You know at first hand that I don't mind taking a little time to share steam mods if I'm avaliable xD but I thought that it was better to provide some "tools" to seek for those in case that there are people that aren't familiar with them (as I was at the time). Specially if they're looking for some of the mods from big authors that are for free.

On 3/4/2024 at 12:40 PM, Fnakasjg said:

The Eternal.zip 63.15 MB · 838 downloads

"Pathetic mortal peasant! Yes, i may be still a little bit sleepy - after all those hundreds of years i spent in sarcophagus, but i still a super powerfull  "Eternal" priestess of Sun ... and Scourge of Death. Now let a dommy mommy mummy to take care about you ...  and it was not even a suggestion - who cares about your oppinion any way, hmph - i just will do with you what i will want myself, pathetic mortal ... and at the moment i want to take care about you and befriending with you .... be grateful, hmph."

preview_icon.png.eb5c8f7ce91ae89121e96ef4524265c4.png

The "Eternal" is finally waking from hundreds of years rest in her sarcophagus and entering the Hamlet - will you be able to handle her dommy mommy mummy charm ... and sleepy behaviour ;)

town_event.image_bonus_eternal.png.3b1a2e379d4e6d599de476c97bcb10e2.png

Reskin of "Eternal" class with amazing ZIMIC skin "Scourge Plague Doctor"

This time 4 skin variants (to being complete final version and not return to it again for me) - 2 "shadow eyes" 2 "visible eyes", SFW and NSFW for both of them (actually original ZIMIC SFW i edited too a little - for immersive fit of NSFW nipple position, so now its actually "mild NSFW nip-slip" as well mostly ... but i guess here will be not too much complains about it, right? ;)))

Also edited for my own game her town event to never appear (set 9000 week for it) - if you will want it just change with any notepad that week for low number (0-20 week usually) and remove "defeat boss condition", up to you

Class itself by the way was heavly polished and rebalanced by our friend Xenserrah - a lot of fixes, improvments, balance edits and polishes for the class and its mechanics, really awesome work by her

I from my side edited only 1 number (increase duration of Restoration for one skill) - all other is done by her, and it is really awesome and smooth rebalance, as alwayes from her :)))

Original mods and materials i used - 

Class - "Eternal" https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2199841880

Skin - ZIMIC "Scourge Plague Doctor" skin https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?l=russian&id=3012711092&searchtext= https://www.patreon.com/user?u=51337317

Also as i said - huge standalone thanks for Xenserrah for that awesome polished rebalanced version she provided

Hope you will have a lot of fun with that dommy mommy mummy and will be able to befriending with that arrogant, sleepy and partly selfish 
 but same time very sexy, cute and (probably?) kind and empatic Scourge of Death girl ;)))

Cheers)

Examples of animations and sprites, as usual -

Reveal hidden contents

preview_icon.png.eb5c8f7ce91ae89121e96ef4524265c4.png

eternal_guild_header.png.5a536c030c745cb710dc1e5993f47292.png           eternal_portrait_roster.png.a9444a9407515c3f650723cf7fc05bd6.png

1.gif.941146c4c269cb0b1c21c7e8111367b3.gif2.gif.fa02c7b83abaf90abe5d8c4c51c2e6ac.gif3.gif.7ed4f87ba8357516808064818f618150.gif4.gif.a4f89be9da632edd2ca9bb616242663e.gif5.gif.003990be266996e090341270de31c603.gif6.gif.751eb5bc93b7c2d809283bbe8aa23ff3.gif

eternal.sprite.afflicted.thumb.png.86e038ef55f95006a6b145cd49cd82c7.pngeternal.sprite.afflicted(2).thumb.png.38b64a0b30cf007654ddff6f52ca522b.pngeternal.sprite.heroic.thumb.png.6589ee2a62d0134e9256851bf7fc6955.pngeternal.sprite.heroic(2).thumb.png.40118cf40b203bce69626da291019808.pngeternal.sprite_camp.png.12b19feb14089d4092ddbc636272f841.pngeternal.sprite.camp(2).png.1f39177f1aeb364a67417bef624d1a71.pngeternal.sprite.investigate.png.aa7223a21660354520fc83885908e6fa.pngeternal.sprite.investigate(2).png.529d8398f96285a39ef47150c3bc9b3d.pngeternal.sprite.defend.png.d3b0d6991b29a2172c0c7934fbefa1ad.pngeternal.sprite.defend(2).png.5670ab9f2f36777b31cddb0d4059d43c.pngplague_doctor.sprite.attack_blast.thumb.png.89cba46f29a6c8adb4e5c5f328c1725d.pngplague_doctor.sprite.attack_blast(2).thumb.png.ee8aca8b377e8cb3a3d2cdbc6e6e552f.pngplague_doctor.sprite.attack_blast1.thumb.png.7304f5c8ba8e6f8f8b3b4412ed3b9db8.pngplague_doctor.sprite.attack_blast1(2).thumb.png.f16ad326ef9bf617ded089dac2736b13.pngplague_doctor.sprite.attack_buff.thumb.png.722299e4ab98f19270fd930644454e7f.pngplague_doctor.sprite.attack_buff(2).thumb.png.57bd815f0b61c41750145f6c45aad9cc.pngplague_doctor.sprite.attack_dagger.thumb.png.ab34bb11eaa3b660bede0b1dd48e15c6.pngplague_doctor.sprite.attack_dagger(2).thumb.png.956b880e896bd77614d06a6c0b7f7824.png

The Eternal.zip 63.15 MB · 838 downloads

This looks fantastic.

Quick question: what is the most painless way of using this as the plague doctor skin rather than Eternal skin? Doesn't seem like changing the name of the files from "eternal" to "plague_doctor" is working.

4 hours ago, whiskyjack said:

This looks fantastic.

Quick question: what is the most painless way of using this as the plague doctor skin rather than Eternal skin? Doesn't seem like changing the name of the files from "eternal" to "plague_doctor" is working.

Its easy to reskin with any class - just change title for "skel" and "atlas" files outside to match class you want, without edit of what inside or "sprite" file - and it should be enough for all to work

And ofcource match all titles inside "art" file between skills and sprites supposed to be for that skills, but i guess it was obvious)

Also Imphy i guess already 16 times shared link on guide about "how to do easy reskin in Darkest Dungeon for newbies", but simple principe i already described upper - should be enough just for "implement any skin for any class without too much issues"

Edited by Fnakasjg
2 hours ago, Fnakasjg said:

Its easy to reskin with any class - just change title for "skel" and "atlas" files outside to match class you want, without edit of what inside or "sprite" file - and it should be enough for all to work

And ofcource match all titles inside "art" file between skills and sprites supposed to be for that skills, but i guess it was obvious)

Also Imphy i guess already 16 times shared link on guide about "how to do easy reskin in Darkest Dungeon for newbies", but simple principe i already described upper - should be enough just for "implement any skin for any class without too much issues"

So basically I thought that's what i did, clearly I'm missing a step or two somewhere. 

I went into the eternal\anim folder and changed all the "eternal" to "plague_doctor" e.g. eternal.sprite.afflicted.atlas --> plague_doctor.sprite.afflicted.atlas,  and the eternal.sprite.afflicted.skel --> plague_doctor.sprite.afflicted.skel

Then I went each of the A, B, C and D folders and changed all the "eternal" to "plague_doctor" e.g. eternal.sprite.afflicted.png --> plague_doctor_sprite.afflicted.png

And finally did the same for the FX folder.

I then replaced ZIMIC's original folders with these modified ones.

The game now crashes when loading into the dungeon. --> An assert fail (atlas_file_entry, LOADINGTHREAD_Build in spinedata_factory.cpp line 88).  In the hamlet I'm getting white placeholder sprite for where the character should be.