Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

There is a new mod in nexus called "Lustier Lair" that basically does the same thing as "Deepest Depravity" mod except it does not directly change localisation meaning it's possible to have normal save files as well and it changes how town activity works for example heroes now works in brothels rather than visiting them resulting in earning money rather than spending. Also a new affliction has been added. So in short while "Deepest Depravity" changed some ui lines and text but not mutch else "Lustier Lair" does that and more... don't know if you are allowed to post links here but just search for Lustier Lair in nexus and you should find it,

20 hours ago, IRrebel said:

There is a new mod in nexus called "Lustier Lair" that basically does the same thing as "Deepest Depravity" mod except it does not directly change localisation meaning it's possible to have normal save files as well and it changes how town activity works for example heroes now works in brothels rather than visiting them resulting in earning money rather than spending. Also a new affliction has been added. So in short while "Deepest Depravity" changed some ui lines and text but not mutch else "Lustier Lair" does that and more... don't know if you are allowed to post links here but just search for Lustier Lair in nexus and you should find it,

Have you tried it?

how stable is it and is their mod conflicts?

3 hours ago, plokm21 said:

Have you tried it?

how stable is it and is their mod conflicts?

I have 17 mods along with dozens of custom classes and backgrounds and videos.  No conflicts detected so far.  I had to place it at the top of my load order however for it to work correctly (Some images werent showing up correctly.) As stated above, I was able to activate the mod on an exsisting save with no issues.

Load order:

Lustiest Lair

Level 2 and 4 Quests

Darkest Dungeon Inventory Lite

Video Hentai

Trinket Overhaul Project

CoM Trinkets Mod

Marvin Seo's Color of Madness Trinkets

Clair's Collection of Curiosities

More Collector Trinkets

36 NEW TRINKETS!

Major Arcana Trinkets

NEW TRINKET SETS

Trinkets Dungeon

Divine Elixir

Gluttony

Stack It Or Go Home

Stacking Gem Icons

1 hour ago, Taikouchi said:

I have 17 mods along with dozens of custom classes and backgrounds and videos.  No conflicts detected so far.  I had to place it at the top of my load order however for it to work correctly (Some images werent showing up correctly.) As stated above, I was able to activate the mod on an exsisting save with no issues.

Load order:

Lustiest Lair

Level 2 and 4 Quests

Darkest Dungeon Inventory Lite

Video Hentai

Trinket Overhaul Project

CoM Trinkets Mod

Marvin Seo's Color of Madness Trinkets

Clair's Collection of Curiosities

More Collector Trinkets

36 NEW TRINKETS!

Major Arcana Trinkets

NEW TRINKET SETS

Trinkets Dungeon

Divine Elixir

Gluttony

Stack It Or Go Home

Stacking Gem Icons

What is that mod "video hentai?"

11 hours ago, IRrebel said:

What is that mod "video hentai?"

One of the many mods included in the Darkest Sex Dungeon.  The movies included in my opinion suck and are very large.  Whose going to watch a 90 minute Russian rubbed hentai after defeating a boss?  I use the original mod but I deleted all of the movies and added short 10-15 second Darkest Dugeon oriented clips that I've edited myself to better fit my game.

I've been editing the string tables for DD, modifying Darkest Desires and now Lustiest Lair to match my personal tastes. However, I have now run into a problem I have never seen before. Whenever you modify one of the string tables you have to run the associated Localization batch file so that your changes will appear in game. But now, when I try to run the program it gives me a "windows cannot find '../../../_windows/localization.exe' " error message, then the program sits doing nothing until I close it. It does this for the localization files in each of the mods and the base game. None of the changes I make from here on out will appear in game if I don't fix this. Does anyone know what I need to do?

2 hours ago, Don't Mind Me said:

我一直在編輯DD的字符串表,修改Darkest Desires和現在的Lustiest Lair以符合我的個人喜好。但是,我現在遇到了一個從未見過的問題。每當您修改其中一個字符串表時,都必須運行關聯的Localization批處理文件,以便您的更改將出現在遊戲中。但是現在,當我嘗試運行該程序時,它給我一個“ Windows找不到'../../../_windows/localization.exe”錯誤消息,然後該程序無所事事,直到我關閉它。它針對每個mod和基礎遊戲中的本地化文件執行此操作。如果不解決此問題,我從現在開始所做的任何更改都不會出現在遊戲中。有人知道我需要做什麼嗎?

put in [.../darkest dungeon/mods] and work