Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

5 hours ago, novemberwolf said:

Really great work! I especially like the subtle details like the Crusader's left arm squishing up against her boobs during each animation cycle. 

Was it difficult to do the custom skeleton? According to this old dev post, it requires a specific program called Spine: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/dd-workshop/discussions/0/135514800409348324/
Is this what you are using? 

Yes, I am using Spine.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:10 PM, XelswordArt said:

Preview of a crusader replacer i'm working on, with fully replaced animations.

You can see a couple more previews on my twitter.

crusader.sprite.combat.gif.cadae9d5af7bc2849b5cf6829cc780fa.gif

Awesome animation and visual !

If it replace the crusader, maybe it will be wort to make another class with this skeleton, like a ''female crusader'' or something like that ? Meaning we can keep both.

6 hours ago, Astartes916 said:

If it replace the crusader, maybe it will be wort to make another class with this skeleton, like a ''female crusader'' or something like that ? Meaning we can keep both.

I might make a version like that later, doesn't seem like a priority though.

On 1/24/2020 at 4:55 AM, Astartes916 said:

the bloodborne/Exaelus harbinger class mod might work if im remembering the alt crusader class right.. might be called something elsetheir basically the same to a point.

Think another alt crusader class is called the warden which is a female crusader class

crusader.sprite.combat.gif.cadae9d5af7bc2849b5cf6829cc780fa.gif

1 hour ago, XelswordArt said:

crusader.sprite.combat.gif.abeb9f66c8aea534b2cc8648013f2f09.gif

Preview of the nude version of my crusader replacer, since some people were asking for that.

Thats amazing ! And the base version is amazing too. How much work do you have left ? And do you plan on making other skins too ?

44 minutes ago, daedal said:

i dont get it

Woman whispering to a severed head. Close enough to kiss it. I'm sure there's some kind of weird necrophilia/extreme amputation fetish modders out there. I wouldn't be surprised if someone replaced the severed head with a dildo in that sprite.

Another preview for my crusader replacer mod, a version where the face is hidden.

1.png.1edb11ca38e40adbcfe45f079a9d7daf.png

On 1/27/2020 at 9:30 PM, wombex said:

Thats amazing ! And the base version is amazing too. How much work do you have left ? And do you plan on making other skins too ?

I'm planning on releasing it on the 1:st of february.

4 hours ago, Spenser said:

Damn, looking really good! But is that mod, or just some pictures? I downloaded it, but dot get it, how it supposed to be installed.

It really is just a couple of pictures. All of niurs stuff (and many other mods for that matter that is found outside of steam) is like that (as in you have to replace the files manually). The thing is that the files the pics is located in (from niurs stuff) is usually a replica of the darkest dungeon files... find the real one and replace the pics there (pottentially create a new file and save backups of the original files). Not at my pc right now but can later send the correct file location later if you can’t find the right one on your own.