Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Thank you for the spider-fus.   (Spider waifus)

I can't bring myself to replace Wilbur in the Warrens though.     With Monstergirl Warrens he's basically Harem King at this point. 

IRebel   -   I have it but I have no idea how to upload here.    Quite a collection now and I will share any that have been removed.   

For instance I finally figured out what the Formless skin is for, but now it's gone already?     Why?   

Is Anaer going to upload these to Steam eventually like the others?   Or will they be held hostage indefinitely until a leak?               

"The degeneracy of the Hamlet is nothing, I fear, when compared to the condition of surrounding acres."      -     Wayne June

On 3/15/2020 at 10:35 AM, XelswordArt said:

I'm glad to see that you guys like my concepts, do keep in mind that they are subject to change, although the general concept should remain the same

I like them, and I am suddenly curious - do you plan on doing the Town NPC's as well? That way in the future we can have a completely Xelsword-ified game.

33 minutes ago, Erris1123 said:

I like them, and I am suddenly curious - do you plan on doing the Town NPC's as well? That way in the future we can have a completely Xelsword-ified game.

Yes, I am planning on doing the Town NPC's after I am done with the player classes. After which I will get started on the enemies. After that I might even do stuff like UI and environmental elements. Do keep in mind that this is still pretty far off, just doing all the player classes is going to take me a while.

56 minutes ago, XelswordArt said:

Yes, I am planning on doing the Town NPC's after I am done with the player classes. After which I will get started on the enemies. After that I might even do stuff like UI and environmental elements. Do keep in mind that this is still pretty far off, just doing all the player classes is going to take me a while.

Great news ! Your highwayman and crusader skins are soooo good,  can't wait for the vestal one !!

Thank you so much for your great work !

13 hours ago, XelswordArt said:

Been going through a lot of mods today and gotta say the stuff you've made is by far my favorite !

On 3/15/2020 at 10:35 PM, XelswordArt said:

I'd prefer it if you didn't post it early, but i also understand that this sort of thing is gonna happen so all I can say is: if you like my work, please consider supporting me.

I'm glad to see that you guys like my concepts, do keep in mind that they are subject to change, although the general concept should remain the same.

I'm kinda curious what you guys think about my Houndmaster concept, since that one caused some division among my patrons. I'd like to clarify that the intent is for the dog to be a kemonomimi style monster girl, and not just a human girl dressing up.

Houndmaster.png.bc01b7ca4ea06eaaac341fcc933f2494.png

As far as I can tell, it is not possible to make it so the standalone version and the base class use the same trinkets without altering the base.entries.trinkets.json file, which would make it incompatible with any mod that also touches that file.

If you are going to keep the Hound as a dog girl, why not make the Houndmaster himself/herself a humanoid dog, like lycan or werewolf type. I remember seeing a familiar concept elsewhere but it was just raw head replacement.

So I was thinking again about the problem with duplicating base classes in order to have multiple animations (for example, Xelsword + other skins). The issue that we discussed earlier in this thread was that class-specific trinkets aren't equippable by the cloned class (because it's a different class), so in the mid-late game it's really annoying. However I looked into it and apparently you can mod trinkets to allow multiple classes to use them:

In practice it looks like this:

[
  "houndmaster",
  "constable"
],

So I'm going to try doing this myself and seeing how much of a pain it is in practice. I don't think it'll be too bad though. All the trinket data in the game is stored in a single json file under ~\DarkestDungeon\trinkets\base.entries.trinkets.json, so I can just use a text editor like Notepad++ to find&replace all instances of "crusader" with "crusader", "templar". This way you don't have to add a copy of all the class trinkets.

I'm going to go test this out now, will post back with results tomorrow. 

On 3/19/2020 at 12:43 AM, IRrebel said:

Could someone upload brigand_fuseman again? I accidentally deleted the one I downloaded because I thought it was just a re-upload due to how similar it looks to other brigand skins (and the previous post was a reskin for an mod).

On 3/19/2020 at 3:04 AM, Toki Wartooth said:

For instance I finally figured out what the Formless skin is for, but now it's gone already?     Why?   

Here you two go:

formless_anaertailin.zip MVPL - Fuseman.rar

I was just going to upload the Fuseman for IRrebel but you beat me by 40 minutes :)

Thank you for the Formless again - novemberwolf.   

If anyone needs skins or some other mechanic mods I might have them individually.   Quite a few of them.    Just ask.       

Wudie - Thank you for the instructions.    

56 minutes ago, Toki Wartooth said:

I was just going to upload the Fuseman for IRrebel but you beat me by 40 minutes :)

Thank you for the Formless again - novemberwolf.   

If anyone needs skins or some other mechanic mods I might have them individually.   Quite a few of them.    Just ask.       

Wudie - Thank you for the instructions.    

Excuse me but do you or anyone here have  KairosZx  Leper nun skin ?

3 hours ago, novemberwolf said:

So I was thinking again about the problem with duplicating base classes in order to have multiple animations (for example, Xelsword + other skins). The issue that we discussed earlier in this thread was that class-specific trinkets aren't equippable by the cloned class (because it's a different class), so in the mid-late game it's really annoying. However I looked into it and apparently you can mod trinkets to allow multiple classes to use them:

In practice it looks like this:

[
  "houndmaster",
  "constable"
],

So I'm going to try doing this myself and seeing how much of a pain it is in practice. I don't think it'll be too bad though. All the trinket data in the game is stored in a single json file under ~\DarkestDungeon\trinkets\base.entries.trinkets.json, so I can just use a text editor like Notepad++ to find&replace all instances of "crusader" with "crusader", "templar". This way you don't have to add a copy of all the class trinkets.

I'm going to go test this out now, will post back with results tomorrow. 

Here you two go:

formless_anaertailin.zip 1.71 MB · 32 downloads MVPL - Fuseman.rar 3.92 MB · 41 downloads

Thank you. While I did get a version of the fuseman skin from ”monster variety project legacy” your effort to repost both this one and the formless one is nevertheless apreciated. 

4 hours ago, UglyChris98 said:

Excuse me but do you or anyone here have  KairosZx  Leper nun skin ?

I see.

I checked Wudie's big zip package and no dice man.   Thank you by the way Wudie.   

I do have the standard pleb version of this Nun.  Can't afford any paid skins myself.   Cost of living, male net taxpayer, etc. 

Previous post did have the Leper Twilight Knight topless so here's that. 

Looked deep into this and I don't believe the topless version exists yet.    It's not on Yiff party at all.    As for Paytreon I can't see anything unless I give them my data for an account.    But they offer nothing in return unless I pay credit AND give the data?    OK..  cool story.     

Honestly man.   Niur's three Lepers are way better and they are released legit on Nexus.   

Niur's Olga is on Nexus and that's my favorite Leper.     leper_Q  and  leper_P below.   

If you don't have a Nexus account and need the other two Niur Lepers let me know.    I can get the Leper waifus for you.    Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill) and Alisa (God Eater.)   I know they were uploaded here at one time as well.   

Keep an eye on that Yiff party page I suppose.    You can search for anyone on there.   

The Nun-697-1-0.rar leper_Q-891-1-1569780101.zip leper_P-891-1-1569780073.zip Leper The Twilight Knight TOPLESS.7z

Found this copypasta for ya regarding the status on topless Nun -  

Anything one does on the internet is fair game :P

Comments (4)

User #30122093 - 11 Feb 20 13:24
Your 18, 29 vestals are exlusive too? Or where to look foward to them?
 KairosZX - 11 Feb 20 14:23
18 is leper, i planned to upload it soon
User #17083639 - 7 Nov 19 18:29
Btw how do I know which stuff is Exclusive ? $15 is a lot. So just wondering if it's worth it.
 KairosZX - 7 Nov 19 18:50
actually i planned to make my own unique skins kind like NIUR and make different versions, also i make a changes and add description for exclusive stuff that i want share as exclusive for clearness. Sadly for now I cant make it very fast. Sorry. "Darkest Dungeons: Arbalest skinny rework TOPLESS+ mod" is marked as exclusive for example
On 3/14/2020 at 6:28 PM, SparklySnuggly said:

XelswordArt just posted sketches of his upcoming skins for vanilla classes.
Vestal won the poll for his 3rd mod (Crusader and Highwayman have been released already).

The victor of the poll to be released next was Vestal (she's a bit too thick, don't you think?).
vestal.png.757af1f8081e00dd5e7255c2e2400fde.png

Sketches of other classes are under the spoiler. What's your favourite one?

Reveal hidden contents

man_at_arms.png.96a9ce57f59ef10d61c67befff42be7b.pngjester.sprite_idle.png.54aee065e4ee96516cb826e2158373db.pngoccultist.sprite_idle.png.8c1d645de01c6c29738dedd47c9daf95.pngmusketeer.sprite_idle.png.46013f596be16f125177ab755c8a73f6.pngplague_doctor.png.d619af5c02bcf738e5da90416e6c2e4d.pngleper.sprite_idle.png.54efea42b3d6a168435345dd5f65247e.pngHoundmaster.png.0afd853bca4c287fe6fa630a96495ce6.pnggrave_robber.png.413a3fc765af1e4c3df144aa4b33462d.pngshieldbreaker.sprite_idle.png.2df7e57bc6d417e94966c02222e4472e.pngbounty_hunter.sprite_idle.png.35ae54f1632a9b60a9124dec99a7f282.pnghellion.sprite_idle.png.9ac7cab129145887e4fc3bac0582e0e4.pngarbalest.sprite_idle.png.ee397300dc419478677c328255dfeaf9.pngflagellant.sprite_idle.png.da747c1338197f074712b3e4bdd29ad7.pngantiquarian.sprite_idle.png.39a559bdb75861054bfcadbdfd58faf4.pngAbomination.png.eb64d319e98346d1e0b173bc758dccc4.png

Honestly to me, I can't wait for Mommy-at-Arms!

48 minutes ago, Toki Wartooth said:

DanAlmeny   -    Your images are always showing up as deleted circles with a line.    Just letting ya know.   

I thought it was just me, glad I'm not the only one after all. 

I think it's because the image link is to a Google drive, but no-one except DanAlmey themself has permissions to the drive. So it comes up as unviewable (but it would show up on their screen). 

I think it would be better to upload the images to Imgur and embed that instead. 

Alright, so the other day I said I'd look into modding class-restricted trinkets to be equipable by multiple classes to make it easier to use class clones such as Xelsword's standalone Templar (AKA female Crusader skin with custom animation skeleton). After some tinkering I got it working, and it's pretty straightforward! Check this out:

8fIO3N3.png

That is a Vestal carrying a Swordsman's Crest, normally a Crusader-specific trinket. I only needed to do a couple things to make this happen:

1. Go to DarkestDungeon\trinkets\base.entries.trinkets.json
  2. For all trinkets you wish to make multiclass, add the class names to the list inside "hero_class_requirements". Swordsman's Crest before&after example:
{
    "id" : "swordsmans_crest",
    "buffs" : 
    [
       "TRINKET_meleeonly_DMGL_B1",
       "TRINKET_meleeonly_DMGH_B1",
       "TRINKET_swordsmans_crest_HEALDONE_D1"
    ],
    "hero_class_requirements":
    [
       "crusader"
    ],
    "rarity" : "common",
    "price" : 7500,
    "limit" : 0,
    "origin_dungeon" : ""
}
{
    "buffs" : 
    [
    ],
    [
       "crusader",
       "vestal",
       "jester"
    ],
}

This change alone is enough to make the trinket equipable for the other classes, but there is an annoying UI bug. Darkest Dungeon is using the word "or" with no trailing or leading space, causing it to squish up against the class names:

ojJsOsL.png

Super annoying and hard to read! I looked around and couldn't find a single post about how to fix this, so I did some digging of my own into the localization files and found a solution. Follow these steps:

1. Go to DarkestDungeon\localization\miscellaneous.string_table.xml
  2. Find the entry "trinket_hero_class_requirement_seperator", which has the value "<![CDATA[or]]>"
  3. Change this value to one of these: "<![CDATA[, ]]>" OR "<![CDATA[ or ]]>" (my personal preference was comma-space, I think it looks better)
  4. Save the file and run DarkestDungeon\localization\localization.bat

Presto! Now when you reenter the game, any multiclass trinkets you've created should appear like my first screenshot. I'm pretty excited about putting this to use. Now I can have multiple non-conflicting versions of the same class that each have separate animations and fx. The only issue I foresee with this is that having copies of a class will make it more likely to appear in the stagecoach (due to ratios). I don't think it'd be a huge problem though, probably barely noticeable. 

Please note: I am not using any modloaders or Steam workshop integration. It'd probably be possible to make a mod for applying this fix, I just don't personally know how that is done. I also have not tested this with a custom class, but it should work exactly the same.

1 hour ago, novemberwolf said:

Alright, so the other day I said I'd look into modding class-restricted trinkets to be equipable by multiple classes to make it easier to use class clones such as Xelsword's standalone Templar (AKA female Crusader skin with custom animation skeleton). After some tinkering I got it working, and it's pretty straightforward! Check this out:

8fIO3N3.png

That is a Vestal carrying a Swordsman's Crest, normally a Crusader-specific trinket. I only needed to do a couple things to make this happen:

2. For all trinkets you wish to make multiclass, add the class names to the list inside "hero_class_requirements". Swordsman's Crest before&after example:

{
    "buffs" : 
    [
    ],
    [
       "crusader"
    ],
}

{
    "buffs" : 
    [
    ],
    [
       "crusader",
       "vestal",
       "jester"
    ],
}

This change alone is enough to make the trinket equipable for the other classes, but there is an annoying UI bug. Darkest Dungeon is using the word "or" with no trailing or leading space, causing it to squish up against the class names:

ojJsOsL.png

Super annoying and hard to read! I looked around and couldn't find a single post about how to fix this, so I did some digging of my own into the localization files and found a solution. Follow these steps:

2. Find the entry "trinket_hero_class_requirement_seperator", which has the value "<![CDATA[or]]>"
  3. Change this value to one of these: "<![CDATA[, ]]>" OR "<![CDATA[ or ]]>" (my personal preference was comma-space, I think it looks better)

Presto! Now when you reenter the game, any multiclass trinkets you've created should appear like my first screenshot. I'm pretty excited about putting this to use. Now I can have multiple non-conflicting versions of the same class that each have separate animations and fx. The only issue I foresee with this is that having copies of a class will make it more likely to appear in the stagecoach (due to ratios). I don't think it'd be a huge problem though, probably barely noticeable. 

Please note: I am not using any modloaders or Steam workshop integration. It'd probably be possible to make a mod for applying this fix, I just don't personally know how that is done. I also have not tested this with a custom class, but it should work exactly the same.

Wow dude, that's awesome, simply, and absolutely awesome, i tried somthing similar but it didn't work because of a stupid '' , '' ! Now i can actually do it so i will try, thanks again !

Edit : Well, for some reason, it didn't work for custom class or even vanilla class, even if i exactly did what you mention, so, yeah, kinda lost here...

5 hours ago, novemberwolf said:

8fIO3N3.png

{
    "buffs" : 
    [
    ],
    [
       "crusader"
    ],
}

{
    "buffs" : 
    [
    ],
    [
       "crusader",
       "vestal",
       "jester"
    ],
}

ojJsOsL.png

Thank you for the help!

One problem with this method is that it makes it incompatible with any mods that change the base.entries.trinkets.json file, still, it is a better solution than the one I was using.

I'm gonna make a file on nexus that will apply this fix to my standalone classes, where i also provide these instructions in the description.