Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

On 3/21/2020 at 6:41 AM, Toki Wartooth said:

I see.

I checked Wudie's big zip package and no dice man.   Thank you by the way Wudie.   

I do have the standard pleb version of this Nun.  Can't afford any paid skins myself.   Cost of living, male net taxpayer, etc. 

Previous post did have the Leper Twilight Knight topless so here's that. 

Looked deep into this and I don't believe the topless version exists yet.    It's not on Yiff party at all.    As for Paytreon I can't see anything unless I give them my data for an account.    But they offer nothing in return unless I pay credit AND give the data?    OK..  cool story.     

Honestly man.   Niur's three Lepers are way better and they are released legit on Nexus.   

Niur's Olga is on Nexus and that's my favorite Leper.     leper_Q  and  leper_P below.   

If you don't have a Nexus account and need the other two Niur Lepers let me know.    I can get the Leper waifus for you.    Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill) and Alisa (God Eater.)   I know they were uploaded here at one time as well.   

Keep an eye on that Yiff party page I suppose.    You can search for anyone on there.   

The Nun-697-1-0.rar 4.43 MB · 131 downloads leper_Q-891-1-1569780101.zip 3.88 MB · 87 downloads leper_P-891-1-1569780073.zip 3.83 MB · 81 downloads Leper The Twilight Knight TOPLESS.7z 5.39 MB · 112 downloads

Oh well that sucks about the topless nun skin but no sweat Thanks anyway for the kind response and I agree Niurs skins are pretty good.

On 7/29/2019 at 11:41 AM, MaSOneTwo said:

Oh wow, that is really suprising. Now I wish I had saved the two pretty short messages I've send them. I introduced myself and apologised for disturbing them in such a unusual manner, and then simply asked whether they are the person behind the XRT patreon and if we could talk about the other skins, if they existed. I was extremly polite, did not ask for anything other than an opportunity to speak to them about their work...I don't take that personally, I am just a little upset that went so wrong.

I tried to translate the message with google translate but that didn't make a lot of sense in some parts. Can I maybe ask you to translate the message please? I would really know more about what went wrong here...

I know this is like...old, but I figure I should provide some closure here.

What he's talking about in his Patreon bio isn't anything about you specifically, but it did probably contribute to his response.

He says "When I uploaded a file to Steam, foreign braids keep saying this and that. So I got the file down." What he's referring to is whenever a skin of this nature is uploaded to the Steam Workshop, people dogpile on it and harass the author because their fragile egos can't handle their precious manly hardcore game being corrupted by the icky cringy weaboos. More than one author has stopped altogether because of the harassment. One of them had someone else upload their last skin. Theirs still exist. Most just delete them.

Steam is a cancerous place. The Glorious PC Master Race™ is insufferable at best.

I've been on a Google-fu journey all day to collect as many of these abandoned and forsaken mods as I can. So in pursuit of the same virtue, I wanted you to know that it wasn't personal. He either figured you were just there to trash his mod like everyone else - either out of frustration or misunderstanding - or was just tired of dealing with it and shut it all down.

2 hours ago, Jenssels1998 said:

@DanAlmeny

While I'm fine with people making addons for my mods (be it skin changes or whatever),

I'm not fine with someone editing my mods and then publicly releasing them.

The least you could have done is asked me for permission.

Especially now you fixed some bugs without let me know which ones. 

seen in this way, I have made a serious mistake and I am very sorry, it will not happen again...

None of us own anything in Darkest Dungeon.   

It's Red Hook's modding tools and game assets, not yours.   Not mine.   

If Dan fixed something in your mod isn't that a good thing for us all?

I make Honey S and Koikatsu cards and if someone wants to download them to modify them.   Then upload them to share the edit I would say more power to them.    That's more options for everyone :)   

If any of you want those two games for free let me know.    

11 hours ago, Toki Wartooth said:

None of us own anything in Darkest Dungeon.   

It's Red Hook's modding tools and game assets, not yours.   Not mine.   

If Dan fixed something in your mod isn't that a good thing for us all?

I make Honey S and Koikatsu cards and if someone wants to download them to modify them.   Then upload them to share the edit I would say more power to them.    That's more options for everyone :)   

If any of you want those two games for free let me know.    

While it's true Red Hook owns the assets, the mod also includes assets which are licenced to me and I'm the only one allowed to distribute them. 

Even outside of that the concepts of the mod (or rather my intellectual property) are still mine.

As for the bugfixes I would have been fine if he/she alteast told my so I could patch those on the steam version.

Right now the only ones benefiting from the bugfixes are the people here, not the majority using the steam version.

16 hours ago, DanAlmeny said:

seen in this way, I have made a serious mistake and I am very sorry, it will not happen again...

I was just pissed off I had to hear it from someone else that my mod got reuploaded on another site without asking me first.

I'm fine with the skin pack so you can keep it up here if you want.

I'm also glad you managed to fix some bugs since I'm only a single person with only so much time and I tend to overlook things.

Next time just let me know what you fixed so I can add it to the steam version ;).

4 hours ago, Jenssels1998 said:

I was just pissed off I had to hear it from someone else that my mod got reuploaded on another site without asking me first.

I'm fine with the skin pack so you can keep it up here if you want.

I'm also glad you managed to fix some bugs since I'm only a single person with only so much time and I tend to overlook things.

Next time just let me know what you fixed so I can add it to the steam version ;).

mmm, the replaced content is not very lore, so I think it would not fit on steam ...

Okay, I'm going to need to ask for some help here.

Does anyone know who made these skins and where I can find them? I've downloaded over 5 gigs worth of files from here and other places, but nobody has gathered all of these in one place. Most of the collections only have SFW skins of these classes, but a couple also have NSFW versions that were clearly from the same artist, which leads me to believe there must be more explicit versions of the others that they just didn't bother getting.

I've been reverse image searching my ass off and I've gotten basically nowhere. I was able to get one hit from Yandex with one of the Fawn's images, and I think the site it led me to (dcinside) is directly where these come from. At least, I can find no other leads to follow whatsoever.

The problems I'm having are many:

1. Only one of the collections I've found has directly credited the authors, and it's the one that I already have everything from. I have absolutely nothing to go on but the files themselves.
2. These are apparently all Korean artists, and I have no knowledge of or experience working with Korean.
3. Dcinside refuses to let you view its images directly, which means they are almost completely invisible to reverse image searches.
4. Dcinside is MAXIMUM JANK. The search function is busted as hell. You can't directly search for a user's posts, you can only do a broad search for their username. The problem is almost nobody's username exceeds three characters, and tons of people share the same username. What baffles me is everyone's username also has a user ID number next to it, which you cannot search for. And despite the fact that all of these were posted into "galleries," if you use the function to search for galleries, even for the exact title of the one you were just looking at, you will never get any results. I'm almost certain that it's just straight-up broken. You can't even post anything but image files, so people get around this by changing the extension of .zip files to .jpg instead. But then if you click the button to download all files at once, it puts them in a .zip file. It's just freakin bizarre.

I was able to find one Hood skin that I haven't seen anywhere else, but that was in the comments of the Fawn post.

This skin seems to be for the updated Fawn too, which is really weird. I haven't seen anyone else even attempt to get a skin working with the rocket surgery Muscarine's got in the Fawn now.

The first four are almost certainly from the same artist. There's another variant of the Offering that was nude with a blindfold. I could splice those (and many others) together to get the desired result, but that's a time-consuming task.

I've got at least five variants of the Fool, but none of them use the original nude skin, nor a redrawn one. I could only fix that with one of them.

The second to last one has many others clearly from the same artist, but they all have, uh...nearly identical faces. So I only left one example.

The last one is likely the only variation that was made, but the whole thing has been horribly compressed. I want to see if there's an original that wasn't thrown into a hydraulic press.

The images:
fawn.sprite.attack_eviscerate.png.26a4c6994bbd350745cbc531d304af2d.pnghollow.sprite.attack_phagos.png.e687e3fb1b4b3e388c26c2495a74d94a.pngtusk.sprite.attack.big_game.png.80e32b51a9f01f0586ba9de67048ea27.png
offering.sprite.attack_languid.png.7673e923a78a72bb7c3e78b62be253a5.pngfool.sprite.attack_wail.png.80521310aa8e6e9c7322fb13d7ae3bb4.pnglamia.sprite.attack_heal.png.fc05f2f626ed3d47c369accc05f854b5.pngflagellant.sprite.attack_reclaim.png.73344556e0cafe7d7a3c1696fc7cf0d3.png

My Google-fu has never been stonewalled this hard before. It's maddening.

Sorry for the wall of text, I just wanted to provide as much information and context as possible.

EDIT: Apparently spoiler tags don't work unless there's text in them somewhere.

@Toki Wartooth

Ok smartass. Since you clearly lack the braincells.

I bought some icon packs on Humble that I used to create some of the icons in the mod.

I can use the icons under a commercial license to distribute them in any product I want.

The rights of the icons still belong to the original artist (who can press charges if you upload his/her icons without a license).

But as the owner of Youtube I expect you to know how copyright works ;)

@DanAlmeny

Oh I don't mean upload the skin pack itself to steam. I meant that you can keep it up here.

Might be better to only contain the skins in the pack. Not monster variety itself. As explained above it does contain licensed assets.

I thought I read somewhere that you also fixed some bugs to the mod itself. But I guess you meant the bugs in the skins itself.

^      https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/466?tab=files

Old Files    

The Fawn - Class Mod
  • Date uploaded
    23 Dec 2019, 8:26PM
  • File size
    9.5MB
  • Unique DLs
  • Total DLs
  • Version

This is the last build of the previous Fawn model (1.6), no longer supported from now on, download only if you preferred her old looks

If you don't have Nexus access I will download it and post it here for you.   Just give me that list of needed skins.   

Does anyone know a class similar to the Highwayman or uses similar animations? For example, the Paladin class mod is very similar to the Crusader (so I had little problem replacing the Paladin's original art with Xelsword's Crusader art).

All I can find right now is the Surgeon class mod but I want to see other options.

It's kind of the same deal I was thinking about a few hours ago. Two dollars isn't much, and I'd probably be willing to pay that if I knew there were a few class skins there I don't have here.

If I saw images of just like... two class skins of that Twilight Knight quality, that'd be enough for at least the first month. Better value than some official DLC I've bought. Problem is that I don't know whether I'd be getting that or not because anything that isn't free isn't shown to non-patrons. There's concept art, yeah, but I don't know if that's an actual mod yet.