Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

12 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

People. This takes actual seconds. What are you doing.

Hey, everyone wakes up without a brain every now and then

Also, some of these mods are available in the nexus and in this very thread some pages ago, as ever, to anyone: Lurk moar, you'll find some nice things in this thread
A good guide are the requirements for lustiest lair in nexus, you will need an account of course

8 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

1454789d13062d8948f291029d119d8e.jpg

anyone know this mod ?

I am pretty sure almost everybody is aware of this but let's just say that you saw an image such as this one and you know it is from DD and you know that those are monster characters then what you will do in order to find these skins is;

1. Go to steam/nexus mods/loverslab/whatever site you know that has mods available.

2. Type what you see on the image into the search bar in this case these are monster girls so just type that , it most likely will come out on the results but let's say that the desired mod didn't appear then what you do is ,for example, on steam workshop is to tick one or more of the boxes that corresponds to the desired mod type (such as UI, skins, monsters, town e.g) then search and since in this image we see monsters you would tick the enemy or monster box and look through the mods that affect the monster types. You can also look through nexus and loverslab (though loverslab should be your last option when looking for mods since it is much harder to find your desired mod on this site without asking people).

3. After you have exhausted all of your options and still haven't found the mod you are looking for would it be more appropriate to ask people on this topic to help you.

So i learned how to do fish nets so i did an edit for the NSFW version of the arbalest skin by Anaertailin and thought yall might like it even thoough it's kinda bad. but here ya go also NOTE you need the NSFW version skeleton from the oringal mod the SFW one will not work. The can be found on the steam workshop here the link https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2501357572&searchtext= and if that does not work just look up (arbalest mp40 nude skin nude) on the workshop

1768505047_fishnets.PNG.6a81e2bc12623b648c5e846832e2d02e.PNG

arbalest_C fishnets.7z

23 minutes ago, MadFluffyPanda said:

I love this Forum and have taken a lot of mods from it and wanted a way to give back, but not being a modder myself I struggled to come up with a way to do so until I saw some people asking for back ups of specific things and so I made a big fat back up folder for everyone to enjoy. 

Maybe don't do that, you've basically reuploaded most of the fucking game that anyone can download.

Not all of it, so you should be 'safe' but enough of it that you might want to reconsider that.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Maybe don't do that, you've basically reuploaded most of the fucking game that anyone can download.

Not all of it, so you should be 'safe' but enough of it that you might want to reconsider that.

Yeah I was gonna say.

This is just one step away from outright piracy. xD