Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

@Taikouchi

Since your going to be that guy I'm also going to be that guy and point out the shit in the guidelines that you're ignoring.

7. Piracy is not provided here. Uploading someones paid mods to the site is piracy which is against the sites rules and not supported here.

Also we allow patreon's to be linked on the site as long as there is some free content being offered on the patreon and that the free content gets updated after x months. If everything was behind a paywall then yes the patreon wouldn't be allowed here.

2 hours ago, Taikouchi said:

So members of this forum cannot paywall content.  But Patreon can advertise their stuff here and paywall us.  And we cannot post here?  Da faq?

I think the unwritten rule here is it's ok to promote paid content here as long as you pay to get it EARLY instead of at all, in which case it's frowned upon to post said content early.

Admittedly, Anaertaillin is... inconsistent with what is paid content and what is early-access paid content, on top of being super slow. Their last steam release was an Occultist replacer, a literal six months after it was released on their patreon.

It's a grey area and no-one... well, we users would prefer it stay that way because we know full well which way the scales would swing. Besides, adverting paid content is a decent way to sic sailors of the seven seas on it.

Hey hey people it is me your friendly neighbourhood degenerate. This not about erotic mods but is there somebody who is well versed in pc's since I am going to buy a new one and need recommendations and I would be happy if we could discuss this in private messages.

13 hours ago, Taikouchi said:

I'm going to be that guy.

"We are a free and open community; members requiring payment for mods, support, or putting anything behind a paywall will be removed without warning. Donation buttons/links to support an author is fine, so long as nothing is promised, given, or rewarded other than a sense of satisfaction for supporting an author or owner of content. "

Rules - General Discussion - LoversLab

So members of this forum cannot paywall content.  But Patreon can advertise their stuff here and paywall us.  And we cannot post here?  Da faq?

So much for being a free and open community.  /facepalm

ah crap, here we go

prepare for war people

16 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

The lack of UI and sketches makes this look like either a proof-of-concept or simple artwork.

On closer inspection, it's the latter. Here's the description of the steam post run through google translate.

"Before the Cyberpunk 2077 release, I spent the time drawing things (If you don’t understand Chinese, you can use Google Translate) After browsing the mod in the creative workshop, I found that there is no character I want: A sexy muscular girl with big breasts and fat buttocks, A female slave who hit her enemy with huge breasts A transgender person with huge male reproductive organs can use it to kill people, and it is even stronger than metal (!?) The enemy, a strong man like warhammer chaos style, There is also a cyberpunk wizard who does not look like this world(?) The attack method is to throw out the child-like thing flying around him, and then let it explode(!?) The enemy on the far right is too anti-human!"

I think the Hollow comes close to number 2, and Xelsword's Hellion is a better 1 then is depicted here, but whatever.

hmm, i think i've heard of the concept of people with comically large genitals using them as weapons for their large momentum before

but it's concept art so it's most likely to never be made. pretty interesting none the less

12 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I think the unwritten rule here is it's ok to promote paid content here as long as you pay to get it EARLY instead of at all, in which case it's frowned upon to post said content early.

Admittedly, Anaertaillin is... inconsistent with what is paid content and what is early-access paid content, on top of being super slow. Their last steam release was an Occultist replacer, a literal six months after it was released on their patreon.

It's a grey area and no-one... well, we users would prefer it stay that way because we know full well which way the scales would swing. Besides, adverting paid content is a decent way to sic sailors of the seven seas on it.

Yeah, that is why people only share patreon skins for a sort time then delete the files. If you're slow then tough luck, go to patreon. Been fine like that since last year. Until a certain someone decided to ruin the fun by reporting such posts and starting this pointless war. 

So, if anyone is interested in trying out the progress i have made for the fishgirl shaman class(based off Anaertaillin skin) Ima throw in a downlod here on this post.

Just be aware: this is still very much in development.  As such, expect the following:

-Missing sounds
-Missing/weird animations
-Placeholders
-Graphical bugs
-Sound bugs
-Balance issues.
-Missing Features(trinkets/etc)

If you are ok with the above, then feel free to install this mod and test it out for yourself.

Haven't had much time at all to work on it on my end, so at least this lets people tinker with it on there ends if they so choose.

Pelagic Priestess class mod.zip

On 3/5/2021 at 1:59 AM, duy123a said:

You have to write down the bug so that we can know to help. The most common issue which I usually see is you don't have the corpse sprite for Butcher's Circus DLC. Don't like normal mode, in the pvp mode the heroes have corpses too so notice about that.

So what ends up happening is that one of the heroes in BC (doesn't matter which one, yours or your opponent's) gets hit with daze, then every status effect halo just overlaps the daze and it softlocks that way. Can't do anything but surrender. Neither can the op

19 hours ago, rediridesence said:

So, if anyone is interested in trying out the progress i have made for the fishgirl shaman class(based off Anaertaillin skin) Ima throw in a downlod here on this post.

Just be aware: this is still very much in development.  As such, expect the following:

-Missing sounds
-Missing/weird animations
-Placeholders
-Graphical bugs
-Sound bugs
-Balance issues.
-Missing Features(trinkets/etc)

If you are ok with the above, then feel free to install this mod and test it out for yourself.

Haven't had much time at all to work on it on my end, so at least this lets people tinker with it on there ends if they so choose.

Pelagic Priestess class mod.zip 20.48 MB · 39 downloads

I am chinese, not good about english, sorry if my wrong tone makes you unhappy,

I simply fixed it to run without error.

All audio you are used  are vanilla audio, do not need bank file, i delete the bank file references.

You miss a " in info shaman.info.darkest. I'm not sure if it has any impact, but at least it looks strange.

I fixed error in JSON, you add a comma in the end, which JSON format error. But i found a graphical bug in shaman.sprite.arcanetarget may cause by alpha channel, do you still keep image source files?I trying to remake this file.

But I'm not familiar with animation, for this i can do nothing.

Can you make it as a community project? If not, can I share my fixed version?

I made a notepad++ highlight rule for darkest file, keyword from https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1095670238. Like this , with JSON format plugin can reduce format errors.

image.png.dd90839423ece35fedbbb79cd5f8878c.png

highlight.xml

On 3/8/2021 at 6:43 AM, SparklySnuggly said:

Third progress report on lovely Jester by Xelsword!

Personally I would absolutely love to see the nude version of her without the leotard~ ❤️ 

Best character designs, so far. Really like this one

shaman.campaign.load_order error

I put two more commands.

{
    "load_order":
    [
     "secondary_banks/en_shaman.bank",
     "secondary_banks/en_shared.bank",
     "secondary_banks/en_warrens.bank",
     "secondary_banks/en_weald.bank",
     "secondary_banks/en_cove.bank",
     "secondary_banks/en_town.bank",