Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

6 minutes ago, RUVEL said:

thanks for that but I can't really see the difference between the steam version and this one other than the armour but that might just be me?

both this link and the nsfw steam version are the same (unless you use the original qipaofox,which is very different) but some people don't have steam or don't like to use the workshop,so the files were posed for such folks to use

10 hours ago, Anmon said:

Where can I find the config file for editing the length/frequency of the town "hallucinations" after clearing the first Darkest Dungeon run?

There is a file which is called "dd_effects" in shared folder. You can edit that for changing the "hallucinations" effect.

I spent some time learning how to use Gimp and pixel art I did a lot of things but most of them I threw away but I separated some things that I liked, it’s not very good, it’s neither well done but I like to see that I have made some progress and it may be that someone likes it too.

Spoiler

amostra.png.0a981a4d0ce8d225cbb2452561f97bf8.png

Panels.zip

2 hours ago, Varuertoi said:

Any idea why skills names are some weird blue text instead of skills names?

I'm using the steam version

hmm,i'm not having that issue. try running the localization.bat in your darkest dungeon localization folder

and if anyone else has this issue or a different one,post it in the comments on steam,write me a message or whatever

i'm also kittyintheblack on steam

4 hours ago, noratheexplora said:

hmm,i'm not having that issue. try running the localization.bat in your darkest dungeon localization folder

and if anyone else has this issue or a different one,post it in the comments on steam,write me a message or whatever

i'm also kittyintheblack on steam

I don't know if this helps or not, but I'm not having that issue with her skills, I haven't had a single problem. So it could be a mod conflict maybe?

Great job on the skin by the way.

On 3/5/2021 at 9:02 AM, Nobudi said:

Has anyone had any problems with the Butcher's Circus online matches? I recently did a fresh install and added mods back in, but still hit the daze softlock bug.

You have to write down the bug so that we can know to help. The most common issue which I usually see is you don't have the corpse sprite for Butcher's Circus DLC. Don't like normal mode, in the pvp mode the heroes have corpses too so notice about that.

12 hours ago, processedsandwich said:

are there any additions to lustiest lair that exist that I should be aware of?

edit: well if i can beg some more, does anyone icon sets for armor and weapons than what. or lewd trinkets? i think i've got most of what's available like off of nexusmods

There is a lot of them at nexus, but I will recommend you some of them. First one is curioes: Dookie Satyriatic Curios Mod at Darkest Dungeon Nexus - Mods and community

Second one is dungeon backgrounds, personally I use the ones made by Invisibruh: Invisibruh's profile at Darkest Dungeon Nexus - Mods and community

I don't know how people who know how to draw and make skins are with suggestions, but I believe that Lady dimitrescu would be a great model for a ghoul skin, I don't know how difficult or if it is possible to make skin for him but stay there the idea.

Spoiler

282681992_Ladydimitrescu.png.85198d185f5da26675db34a68abbb3ec.png

8 hours ago, Kelsord said:

BTW, anyone got the shambler class mod(not skin mod) of GhastRiv?

7 hours ago, dman41135 said:

EDIT: wait, a class mod? I thought it was only a Bounty Hunter skin. There's a whole class mod for this?

Do you mean the Antiquarian version, or is there a brand-new class mod for this skin?

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1105790