Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

2 hours ago, hollowpriest said:

Hello everyone, what program you use when creating or editing animations for our beloved DD? Because i'm student, and don't have enough many to buy *censorded* Spine.

2 hours ago, hollowpriest said:

Well, I try to crack it, but it didn't work. And i found the convector https://github.com/brachna/SpineConverter2.1.27 but i can't understand how to use it, never worked with pyton before...

Dragonbones.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2200465472
It can be finicky, the converter gets fragged by my antivirus if I forget to turn the latter off first, and something often gets lost in translation... but it's free.

@RUVELAll finished.

Lucia Palettes.rar

That's SIX color palette options for Lucia, the .XCF files I made in the process so you can color-shift more, and a reminder to delete modfiles.txt, now that I've confirmed deleting it allows for new files no issue.

The masks weren't seamless, so there are color errors on the pixel level, but they aren't that noticeable in gameplay. There is one sprite that got noticeably damaged in the process, but, well...

1747294847_EurobeatIntensifies.PNG.62f9f94a72d14818da6927dc325e5ce2.PNG

Fuck that noise.

@BdsmBoyI've upgraded the Bounty Hunter replacement, though you'd like to know.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1117440

It's been updated with the color alts I made, and I also swapped out a few skill animations on further playtesting of Lucia proper, replacing the Mark and Pull abilities with... well, Lucia's OG Mark and Pull animations. I then took the Pull animation and swapped it for her Friendly Fire attack, which might look goofy but whatever, and dropped the Buff and basic attack sprites entirely.

Do keep in mind I haven't checked to see what the consequences of her straight-up missing an Afflicted sprite are yet, so there might be a hotfix later that... I'll be honest, will just restore the OG Bounty Hunter's, I'm no artist.

On 2/28/2021 at 2:52 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

Normally I would just say ''thank you'' but seriously this doesn't feel like it is enough for all the things you have done and are doing for these mods like I am serious you realy are an amazing person. 

On 2/28/2021 at 7:38 AM, RUVEL said:

i gotta say. something's a bit off with this one than the other ones he's made

two things i noticed is that the shading and shadows seems a bit sharper (look at the shadow at the thigh and hood) and when i put the idle sprite side-by-side with the other skins, this one appears to be very tall. not that i mind, though

3 hours ago, SkyNet-379 said:

Do you know what version of jester won the poll, old (stright hair), or second (curly hair) one? (IMHO 1st one is much better)

Old hair (on the left) won with whopping 68%
old hair won.png

old hair.png

Xelsword said he wasn't sure himself which one to pick, hence why he's made the poll.

Personally I do prefer the new hair, but the majority of people seem to disagree, oh well.

17 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

@BdsmBoyI've upgraded the Bounty Hunter replacement, though you'd like to know.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1116934 82.36 MB · 50 downloads

It's been updated with the color alts I made, and I also swapped out a few skill animations on further playtesting of Lucia proper, replacing the Mark and Pull abilities with... well, Lucia's OG Mark and Pull animations. I then took the Pull animation and swapped it for her Friendly Fire attack, which might look goofy but whatever, and dropped the Buff and basic attack sprites entirely.

Do keep in mind I haven't checked to see what the consequences of her straight-up missing an Afflicted sprite are yet, so there might be a hotfix later that... I'll be honest, will just restore the OG Bounty Hunter's, I'm no artist.

You are breathtaking ;)

Hi, I am wanting to learn how to make skins, it is for my first attempt to choose maggot, as I have never done this in my life, I thought it would be a good choice for those who are starting, But I am having problems with the combat sprite, I tried to do it in many ways is to use the game's sprites and other people's examples to try to fix it but it's not going, if anyone knows why this is happening it's how to fix it, I appreciate it. edit: fixed up, thanks for the help arrumado.png.642a85c189e39bc025e3190f52721cba.png  

maggot.zip

20 minutes ago, uuouu said:

Hi, I am wanting to learn how to make skins, it is for my first attempt to choose maggot, as I have never done this in my life, I thought it would be a good choice for those who are starting, But I am having problems with the combat sprite, I tried to do it in many ways is to use the game's sprites and other people's examples to try to fix it but it's not going, if anyone knows why this is happening it's how to fix it, I appreciate it.

Yeah, your .Atlas is wrong.

The game's rendering the tops of their heads as their shadow because that's where the .atlas says it is.

Once you fix it, you'll also notice that the shadow got damaged by the software you used to edit the image. I think this kind of damage is caused by programs being unable to handle transparency?

...You're going to want to use a different editor in the future. I recommend GIMP, 

1 hour ago, noratheexplora said:

I like it :) I know this is a chinese or atleast I think it is a chinese origin character but could we have a nine tailed fox version. I would really love a fox character like that. Something like but not exactly like the one in this picture.

Kiyoko | Foxgirl / Kitsune | Know Your Meme

4 hours ago, catofchaos said:

My croc fight bg is a full white cube, i probably delete the background file, can someone tell me the name of theirs so i can just copy another bg and give it its name.

Croc skin is in the crimson court folder.  Assuming so is the backgrounds you talking about.  Also assuming you are talking about backgrounds and not dungeons.   There are six.

Darkest_Sex_Dungeon\Darkest Sex Dungeon The Color of Madness\dlc\580100_crimson_court\features\crimson_court\loading_screen

loading_screen.courtyard_0

loading_screen.fanatic

loading_screen.plot_crimson_court_0

loading_screen.plot_crimson_court_1

loading_screen.plot_crimson_court_2

loading_screen.plot_crimson_court_3

8 minutes ago, Taikouchi said:

Croc skin is in the crimson court folder.  Assuming so is the backgrounds you talking about.  Also assuming you are talking about backgrounds and not dungeons.   There are six.

Darkest_Sex_Dungeon\Darkest Sex Dungeon The Color of Madness\dlc\580100_crimson_court\features\crimson_court\loading_screen

loading_screen.courtyard_0

loading_screen.fanatic

loading_screen.plot_crimson_court_0

loading_screen.plot_crimson_court_1

loading_screen.plot_crimson_court_2

loading_screen.plot_crimson_court_3

Bro I think he's talking about the dungeons BG, which is related to dungeons/courtyard folder.