Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

1 hour ago, RUVEL said:

With her red primary color, she's not eligible for my rotation tricks.

...Lemme see what I can do. I don't guarantee success, only that I'll make an attempt.

-Progress report: As I suspected. Annoying, but not impossible.

lucia.sprite.attack_charge1.png.a5f09c99459b1419a2ad311fa85b62e5.png

Gimme a sweet moment to do the other 26 sprites and I'll be able to rotate her colors to my heart's content, with some time left over to debug the guaranteed-to-be-trash Heroic and Afflicted sprites. Worse case scenario, I just ignore the Afflicted as outside of Darkest Dungeon, does base Lucia even have a chance to go Afflicted?

...Wait, she doesn't have an Afflicted sprite at all? Uh oh. ...I hope that'll merely be a placeholder error in my Bounty Hunter replacement...

16 hours ago, Teodorio said:

Yeah, someone uploaded the cut-throat, but not the witch. I should know; I've been checking in here near daily for it. Grumble grumble.

Also, as for all the people asking about NIUR posts from ages ago, what you CAN do is grab one of those 'ALL SKIN' posts people make, y'know, when they dump all their skins in here in one thick-ass dropbox file? That'll usually have the stuff, and some secret goodies too! Just a pro tip. 
Carry on as you were, fellow degenerates.

On 2/26/2021 at 3:01 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

So I started a project with replacing the The Fawn's custom class abilites and fx with a different custom class The Kunoichi due to the fawn having a bunch more stuff tacked onto it (custom enemies, etc) rather than just reskining the Kunoichi. Anyway, I've gone through everything and only hit one major snag that I'm getting mixed information on. I'm trying to change one of the skills fx to a vanilla one (grave robber fade) rather than the Kunoichi's. It straight up doesn't work. If I use the Bounty Hunter's caltrop fx I get white squares, but if I use the Kunoichi's caltrop fx, it works fine. Is this an issue with basegame files? I'm not sure if this is a PNG,  Atlas, or skeleton file problem.

On 2/27/2021 at 10:02 PM, MissTellie said:

If you're trying to use FX from another class, you need to port that FX over by moving it into the receiver's .fx folder and renaming the .atlas and .skel files.

Only the most common of FX are hard-coded into the base game and don't need to be included when adding them to a new class, and I assure you a class-specific one is not one of them.

You're also trying to replace FX with identical FX with the same ID, which is risky business. Remove the original FX and do not overwrite, or some data may be left behind that confuses the game. Remember to check the .art file of both classes to make sure they call for the same FX ID!

On 2/27/2021 at 10:33 PM, Fasterflight225 said:

Yeah I transferred all fx over and renamed them. Nothing was replaced there. I looked into the atlas file and was it was looking for grave_robber.sprite.shadow_fade.png instead of fawn.sprite.shadow_fade.png. That's why I think it wasn't working. Interesting how when I changed the atlas to look for the fawn.sprite.shadow_fade.png instead I got white squares. So I undid the change and renamed the fawn.spirte.shadow_fade.png back to grave_robber.spirte.shadow_fade.png and it worked. But yeah I assume stuff like the blood_splatter stuff is hardcoded into the fx.

On 2/27/2021 at 11:01 PM, MissTellie said:

You renamed the .png? Never rename .pngs, except for the roster portraits. The ,skel and .atlas files are very specific when looking for .pngs, and while the atlas file can be told different with notepad, the .skel would need dragonbones and two runs through the converter to accomplish the same thing as just... not renaming the .png.

I have found two new questions that have peaked my curiosity.

!. Has there been any new postings of a mod that increases the Omen Seeker's "Assets" by any chance?

II. This one comes down to modding stats and such. I enjoy modding the stats of characters from time to time just to mess around with the game, though this one has been a thorn on my side, but whenever I mess with a character's stats, the class no longer appears in the stage coach after a mission and onward. Is there something I shouldn't be doing in this situation?

14 minutes ago, Undeadking18 said:

I have found two new questions that have peaked my curiosity.

!. Has there been any new postings of a mod that increases the Omen Seeker's "Assets" by any chance?

II. This one comes down to modding stats and such. I enjoy modding the stats of characters from time to time just to mess around with the game, though this one has been a thorn on my side, but whenever I mess with a character's stats, the class no longer appears in the stage coach after a mission and onward. Is there something I shouldn't be doing in this situation?

I. To my knowledge, no. The only "sizes" of the base skin I have found are in my post back on page 24. There are some additional Omen Seeker skins (see Dan_'s Omenseeker retexture)

As for II. as long as you are purely changing numbers and not adding effects that aren't in the buffs.json (or exceeding the 8 effect limit for one ability) there shouldn't be an issue. Class generation by default is done by a "deck" system where each class has cards and weights (located in the info.darkest file). As long as you don't set the .number_of_cards_in_deck or .card_chance to zero, they should show up eventually.

4 minutes ago, hollowpriest said:

Hello everyone, what program you use when creating or editing animations for our beloved DD? Because i'm student, and don't have enough many to buy *censorded* Spine.

"Please note, we do not currently have a student discount program or a reseller program."

With companies like that sometimes you gotta take matters into your own hands....

5 minutes ago, Taikouchi said:

"Please note, we do not currently have a student discount program or a reseller program."

With companies like that sometimes you gotta take matters into your own hands....

Well, I try to crack it, but it didn't work. And i found the convector https://github.com/brachna/SpineConverter2.1.27 but i can't understand how to use it, never worked with pyton before...