I'm 100% behind damsel in distress (take a look at the backstory, that's kind of Evilynns favorite victim)

I'm trying to create a mod that has a real emotional impact.

I have played other domination/slavery/bondage mods, and they have been fun... 

HSH is just plain awesome!

I love capturing Jenn in SexLab Sex Slaves and the scene where the PC is captured. The idea of this mod has been in the back of my mind ever since I did that quest line...

I plan on having a lot of quests like that.

Evilynn is going to build a harem to play with... she will torture them and rape them, but she isn't going to kill them (she doesn't want to let her toys go), so no snuff.

I'm planning on designing things so that other people can reasonably create additional quests / scenes...

Once I'm farther along, perhaps someone else will make an addon mod offering content I'm not interested in making.

For the purposes of the level of brutality and other content, you could have a MCM menu with filters. So that you as the modder can go all out, but the players can if they like filter out extreme torture, snuff, amputation, beastility, watersports, and other fetishes that would be turn offs otherwise.

I for one like the idea that Evilynn would use healing magic or perhaps even "resurrect" her victims, including the player. This for me gives more freedom for tortures that otherwise would be mutilating.  

It'll take me a bit to take that to the endpoint you want

Great start, but I wanted to make a couple comments.

Some are misses on my part, and some are general guidelines for all scenes, and some are changes I'd like you to make. :)

1. Evilynn can pull back from feeling physical things while still maintaining control. The player isn't freed to drop the ball, she savior's the agony untill she decides to let the player drop the ball.

2. Things like "hmmmmm" and "Ohhhhh" look good in dialog boxes, but it doesn't work for the audio. Text to speech is picky... You can still include them, but I ship them in audio.

3. In general I'll mostly have Evilynn talk about what the player is feeling instead of putting it in as first person message boxes. I want to minimize message boxes because they lock the scene. Audio doesn't inttrupt scenes. NOTE: This a general guideline, not a rule. Some things work better as message boxes.

4. Evilynn talks about savoring the players fear then immediately drops the ball. I think she would tell the player what's coming, then force the player to pick up the room temperature ball... Only then will she put the ball down and cast flames, and them force the player to pick up the ball... so the player knows what's coming long before it arrives... She gets off on the terror.

Feel free to ask questions / make suggestions.

I love what you've done so far :)

1. Evilynn can pull back from feeling physical things while still maintaining control. The player isn't freed to drop the ball, she savior's the agony untill she decides to let the player drop the ball.

Hmmmmm ... let's see ...

Your eyes widen in horror as you feel your hand open the tongs, releasing the scorchingly hot orb directly into the palm of your other hand.

For a moment, you are surprised to feel nothing.

For just a moment.

Then your nerves flare with agony just as Evilynn draws back into a far recess of your mind, releasing your body, puts up a mental block, ensuring she felt none of your pain while drinking in your agony!

The ball and tongs clatter to the ground as you fall to your knees, gripping your burned hand by the wrist, drawing in towards your chest

In utter horror, you are helpless to stop yourself from watching as the sphere sears its way, slowly, through your hand.

You cannot close your eyes.

You cannot drop the red hot glowing iron ball.

You cannot scream.

You can only feel the horrific pain as your hand is slowly charred.

And all the while you can feel Evilynn drinking in your agony, your horror, your fear.

A psychic vampire, feeding like a starving beggar presented with a luxurious feast.

[noticeable pause here, let the image build in the player's mind]

Sated, Evilynn finally relents and turns your hand over, letting the cooler ball to fall to the floor, dropping the tongs at the same time.

She draws upon your Magicka and casts a Healing spell.

[Player casts Heal until Magicka is drained, whether healed or not]

Well, that was fun. Want to play again?

[i imagine a short conversation with the Player pretty much begging not to]

2. Things like "hmmmmm" and "Ohhhhh" look good in dialog boxes, but it doesn't work for the audio. Text to speech is picky... You can still include them, but I ship them in audio.

I'm not sure how that works. I'm pretty much writing it pretty much how I would see or hear it in the game. Some of it won't be do-able, though, and that's okay, that's simply how things are setup.

3. In general I'll mostly have Evilynn talk about what the player is feeling instead of putting it in as first person message boxes. I want to minimize message boxes because they lock the scene. Audio doesn't inttrupt scenes. NOTE: This a general guideline, not a rule. Some things work better as message boxes.

You are the one that has the final say. :)

Change things as you see fit and worry more about a nice, smooth flow to the game.

4. Evilynn talks about savoring the players fear then immediately drops the ball. I think she would tell the player what's coming, then force the player to pick up the room temperature ball... Only then will she put the ball down and cast flames, and them force the player to pick up the ball... so the player knows what's coming long before it arrives... She gets off on the terror.

I think I took that a step further :D

Give the Player three possible responses, none of them defiant, given the demonstrations so far.

1 "Please no! Not again!"

2 "Oh Divines, no! Please! Please, don't! I'm begging you!"

3 "Noooo! Please, no (sobbing) I'll do anything you want, please don't hurt me any more!"

And the script randomly generates which response will result in Evilynn relenting. So, each and every time the Player comes to this, they have a 1 in 3 chance of choosing the response that stops the torture.

For now.

Yes. Though it will need variations on the description of the actions.

How about using the ball on different body locations? The script could also randomly choose which one to run, with a filter to prevent an immediate repeat.

I can just imagine a Player's real frustration if they have a bit of a bad run and keep missing that one chance of the torture ending :o

I think I can also add variations on objects

other objects could include the tongs themselves (they can be clamped anywhere), dwarven levers (small ones could be inserted), forks and knives (piercing parts of body or insertions),

various potions could be heated or chilled to extreme temperatures before drinking.

So if I just want to test this mod then remove it after, I can just delete the mod  & the save it was installed to? No long clean saving steps necessary?

Correct.

I normally make a special save in game, then install the mod, then try the mod, then remove the mod and reload the good save game.

**IMPORTANT**

Depending on your settings, the game may auto save under many different conditions (open the menu and zoning are the primary examples).. these autosaves only keep a few copies.

Quick save only saves 1 copy.

Make sure you login and actually make a real save (in the menu, choose save game)

Then revert to that save after deleting the mod. (I'm assuming your using mod organizer or NMM, if not, I recommend changing to a mod manager before doing things like this.)

Yes. Though it will need variations on the description of the actions.

How about using the ball on different body locations? The script could also randomly choose which one to run, with a filter to prevent an immediate repeat.

I can just imagine a Player's real frustration if they have a bit of a bad run and keep missing that one chance of the torture ending :o

I think I can also add variations on objects

I'm working on the scene system now. What I want to do is much more complicated than I was originally thinking....

All "scenes" will be quests in creation kit. These quests must be repeatable. I expect most of the time it will be a simple quest with one scene that plays out then ends the quest.

As new quests are created (either in my mod, or, eventually by other mods) they can be registered.

When you register a scene, you also set it's requirements:

NumActors:

Number of actors involved, 1 to 10.

InLair:

A scene for in lair only. (anywhere in the lair)

RequiredLocation:

"None" or a location that the player must be close to.

If you have scene for the specific location, it will play before "anywhere" scenes.

RequiredObject:

"None" or an object (piece of furniture) that the player must be close to.

If you have scene for the object you are near, it will play before "anywhere" scenes.

RequiredFaction(s):

"None" or a required faction

Lair upgrades are tracked by factions, so if you require a tattoo artist, just require the faction for that

"None" results are included even if there are matches (If you have the Tattoo artist faction, you can still receive non-tattoo scenes.)

For example you could register a scene that requires:

3 Actors.

In in the lair.

Near an pillory.

With a tattoo artist.

The downside of this system is that it will take a few seconds to pick out a valid scene, but I like the idea of starting the search while Evilynn says something about deciding what to do to you next.

I just did some testing, and it took ~15 seconds to do search for 200 items near the player, so I  think the wait will be reasonable (depending on how many items are registered.)

Assuming I can get all of the pieces working as I envision, then I can just keep filling in more and more scenes (quests) over time.

Also, other people can make mods that add scenes (quests) fairly easily.

Dieser Mod ist genau das was ich brauche, aber diese abhängigkeiten zu mods die nicht funktionieren kotzen mich an. Extension kriege ich nicht installiert. So das es von Lich Evilynn erkannt wird

Es gebietet die Höflichkeit in Internationalen Foren in Engschlich zu posten, nur damit Du es weißt.

Googlisch geht auch! ;)

ZaZExtensionPack ist leicht installiert, es klappt sogar auch Manuell,.. einfach hinein kopieren.

Bitte nicht vergessen nach der Installation FNIS als Administrator laufen zu lassen.

------------------------------------------------

It requires the courtesy to post in International Forums in English, just so you know.

Googlish goes too! ;)

ZaZExtensionPack is easy to install, it works even manual,.. just copy it into it.

Please do not forget to run FNIS as an administrator after installation.

With respect, snuff is beyond my own boundaries and I will not contribute to such content.

I wasn't thinking death when I mentioned the impalement animation.

I was going from reading the iron ball scenario.

My thought was you have Evilynn who seems to be a powerful mage that can keep the player/victim alive as well as heal them. She also seems to delight in the extreme agony , mental, and sexual torture they can inflict on others.

With her powers, at least in my mind, it would seem fitting that she would take delight in slowly impaling her toy while keeping them alive. It would definitely be agonizing both mentally and physically to be sliding down a pole knowing your captor is taking delight in you being violated in such an extreme way. Also knowing that with their power to keep you alive, death will not even free you.

Guess I should have finished my thought in the first post. :)

With respect, snuff is beyond my own boundaries and I will not contribute to such content.

I wasn't thinking death when I mentioned the impalement animation.

I was going from reading the iron ball scenario.

My thought was you have Evilynn who seems to be a powerful mage that can keep the player/victim alive as well as heal them. She also seems to delight in the extreme agony , mental, and sexual torture they can inflict on others.

With her powers, at least in my mind, it would seem fitting that she would take delight in slowly impaling her toy while keeping them alive. It would definitely be agonizing both mentally and physically to be sliding down a pole knowing your captor is taking delight in you being violated in such an extreme way. Also knowing that with their power to keep you alive, death will not even free you.

I know you weren't, but someone else did specifically mention snuff, and so my own position on it. :)

I'm actually trying to work out the sequence for heating an iron rod and having her sit on it, but I'm not sure what is possible with the animations for things like fastening the rod to something

Ug, that doesn't sound fun.

Almost all of the animal meshes were messed up, got replaced with that red box with white ! marker. But, I'd been working from a save, the Old Prison for ASLAL. So, one last try going from a fresh start, just in case the save was borked, too.

The big problem is that this is a fresh install from my collection of unpacked mods. I do have the original archives, but, if the unpacked files are corrupted, then the archived files might be as well. That's 300+ mods.

Doesn't mean I won't be able to work on the dialogue, just that I'm going to be a bit slow with it.

Just to confirm what he said, I also was reply specifically to the snuff comment.

It's a very hazy line between what I am doing and snuff.

But it's not one of my kinks, and it also causes design problems. Between the two, I'm not going for killing endings.

Doesn't mean I won't be able to work on the dialogue, just that I'm going to be a bit slow with it.

No worries, believe me, getting the scene framework working is a big enough project for now... If I finish first I still have plenty of other things to work on for Evilynn. Tonight I'm adding MCM so I have System/Test menu options in game.

I gave this a try. Fun opening quest. I liked how Evillyn exerted her control. :)

Thank you!

And the fresh start didn't work. The game is borked, so it looks like I'll be uninstalling it and then re-installing, downloading fresh archives along the way

I plan on working out the different tortures to use so that players don't go through the same iron-ball-in-hand sequence every time, assuming you're going to use the 3 choices bit

I'm going to write them as if there are animations to fit, so feel free to change them as needed.

Got the iron ball in hand

Impale herself on hot iron rod into either pussy or anus. Both?

Freezing the iron rod(s) to sub-zero (gotta look up what real world effect sub-zero metal has on flesh)

Hot iron spikes through nipples

(I keep picturing old B-movies laughs

Boris Karloff and Vincent Price :P )

Come to think of it, since its a problem with the meshes, that means that the game itself is fine. I just have to empty the Data folder, and start from there

Sarge and Evilynn, no worries. I had just realized that I hadn't even finished what I was thinking anyhow. Just like me to make such a vague suggestion haha.

I know there is the impalement animation, and there is also that spit machine animation, but not too sure how they would work for sitting on a poker. Funnybiz has a couple on a pole, but they are full sex scenes and you are just instantly impaled on the pole, so they wouldn't work well for that.

Some of Komotors toy animations may be good if the meshes can be changed. He had some of the giant dildo ones early on.

OH!! There is that bottle one.... I'll have to look it up again... I have it in game but can't remember what it is called or who did it. It is a masturbation anim that came in a pack with a horker tusk anim. The bottle one is the character squatting on basically a large health potion bottle.

I'll go in game and try to get a screen or two and the anim/maker names so you could see if it would work with some changed meshes maybe.