Jens85_WickedJobs

Yes...WP does, and a very detailed one too. Make sure to scroll down and read the whole description on the mod, the prostitution part is kind of far down on the page, but it completely details the whole prostitution system and how to use it. Make sure you have WW and Basemental's drugs installed for this mod to work properly. I forgot there is also Sacrificial's Hoe It Up Mod too, and I think that one has hookers on the corner in it, (which you can kind of do in WP by setting a prostitution outfit and then having your sim go out with it on) That one is also a prostitution mod and pretty sure it has strippers too.

• 3 weeks later...

I love this thread. I have been following it for atleast a year, and it seems that every week this thread hops back to the top. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Can som kind mod just put it out of it's misery and close the thread until (or if) Jens85 actually requests it to be opened again. I don't think I can take it any more. ?

On 6/24/2019 at 2:24 PM, Kashked said:

I love this thread. I have been following it for atleast a year, and it seems that every week this thread hops back to the top. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Can som kind mod just put it out of it's misery and close the thread until (or if) Jens85 actually requests it to be opened again. I don't think I can take it any more. ?

It might be for the best if the moderators lock this thread already.

• 2 weeks later...

ok this is like such a noob thing to ask, I want wicked whims, this mod and wicked perversions, I know they don't all work together like you can only have one file but i have no idea what I'm doing.. which files do i need to get rid of to make them all work together or is that not possible? 

48 minutes ago, mad_megz said:

ok this is like such a noob thing to ask, I want wicked whims, this mod and wicked perversions, I know they don't all work together like you can only have one file but i have no idea what I'm doing.. which files do i need to get rid of to make them all work together or is that not possible? 

Well I'm no expert, but I have a hunch that you might not be able to get WickedJobs to work, even by itself.

Don't quote me on this, though.

• 2 months later...