New Sexout BSAs -- beta testers needed

prideslayer

Attached is a .7z file that contains three BSA files:

Sexout - T6M.bsa

Contains the bouncing enabled T6M mesh and textures that have been included with sexout for a while now -- same as the existing Sexout - Nudes.bsa except no male stuff. Adds female raider texture from type3.

Sexout - Breezes.bsa

Full breezes install including armors, with breezes erect as the bodysuit for sex.

Sexout - Roberts.bsa

Full Roberts install including armors, with Donkey's erect Roberts as the bodysuit for sex.

These files are slated to replace the single file currently in the SexoutNG release, "Sexout - Nudes.bsa". I've tested them quickly myself and they seem to work fine, but I have not tested that the armors included are actually the *right* ones for the body (that the armor fixes are being applied) and have not tested with raiders or ghouls.

I'd like some beta testers willing to try these things out to download the files and give them a spin. Installation is a somewhat manual process due to files being in the BSAs that are currently loose files. If you'd like to test and report in, here are the install instructions:

1. Uninstall any nude male bodies and their associated armor fixes that you have installed.

2. Uninstall any nude female body you have -- the armors can stay as Sexout includes none.

3. Manually delete the sexout bodysuit for males -- delete the directory "data/meshes/armor/SexoutBodysuits"

4. Delete the Sexout - Nudes.bsa file from your data directory.

5. Drop the Sexout - T6M.bsa in your data directory.

6. Drop one of the other two BSAs in the directory, either breezes or roberts. If possible, test with one and then the other.

What you should get is.. a working game with the standard sexout nude female body (T6M) an texture, and the nude male body of your choice with it's armor fixes, without any texture glitches when naked, wearing armor, or having sex.

After testing to get back to normal, simply remove the three BSAs, reinstall the sexout data fomod, and reinstall/reactivate the nude male/female things you removed in steps 1 and 2. Sorry for the 'complicated' install, but I won't know if the BSA's are working right without ensuring that all nude bodies and their fixed armors are uninstalled, including the single loose nude armor (the male bodysuit) that comes with sexout.

If all testing goes well, these BSAs will be included in the next sexoutNG beta release, and upon normal release, nobody will have to install breezes or roberts ever again, or their armor fixes, to get the nude male body of their choosing.

TIA!

Raider females are fixed (including textures from standard type3 -- permissions page on nexus says assets in the download can be reused). Raider males are fixed in breezes, will test roberts in just a moment. New upload coming right now (v2).

All the above works except the Ghoul female.

I always had to use a texture on my games to get ride of the remants of underwear. (black patches around the but and breast). On Ghouls it isn't as noticable as raiders but it is the same as raiders without textures added. I realize getting textures that can be used will be difficult.

http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/17247/? is open to use as a modders resource. However I think the best ones would be from

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/36977/?. However that one requires a PM for permission.

Since this is being worked on currently can we had a "nude" option for removal of armors from the dead?

After over two hundred years everybody still wears the same underwear? Not a big thing. I am only asking because I know others will ask as well.

Since this is being worked on currently can we had a "nude" option for removal of armors from the dead?

attachicon.gifSexout-Convict Roberts.PNG

After over two hundred years everybody still wears the same underwear? Not a big thing. I am only asking because I know others will ask as well.

Actually you can do that by installing Breeze's with the default nude flaccid mesh (or erect if you want every corpse having a raging erection) in the "classic" way. I would appreciate the option too, as that'll mean that I can ditch breeze entirely, since the fixes are now inlcuded as well and let Sexout alone handle the male nudes.

attachicon.gifSexout-Convict Roberts.PNG

Actually you can do that by installing Breeze's with the default nude flaccid mesh (or erect if you want every corpse having a raging erection) in the "classic" way. I would appreciate the option too, as that'll mean that I can ditch breeze entirely, since the fixes are now inlcuded as well and let Sexout alone handle the male nudes.

My though exactly!

I believe most people are like you and me, using the "nude" option of the body of choice. This would help eliminate the extra mods. If there was a particular texture or mesh that was needed the advanced user can just drop the file into the Data folder to overwrite the BSA.

Example would be to have a circumcised male instead of a uncircumcised male. Tattoos etc.

My though exactly!

I believe most people are like you and me, using the "nude" option of the body of choice. This would help eliminate the extra mods. If there was a particular texture or mesh that was needed the advanced user can just drop the file into the Data folder to overwrite the BSA.

Example would be to have a circumcised male instead of a uncircumcised male. Tattoos etc.

Well, going from us two agreeing to "most people are like you and me" might be a bit of a stretch. :D

My though exactly!

Well, going from us two agreeing to "most people are like you and me" might be a bit of a stretch. :D

I did say "I believe" ;)

If we were to run poll on having nude bodies or underwear bodies which do you think would win? :rolleyes:

What about the women of LL. Dont they get to see males nude? They have to see the females nude. ;)

There is a point at which I must make excecutive decisions on what the 'default' should be. Sometimes, the default is simply my own personal preference, because no option is any better or worse than any other.

For that reason, women with clothes remove default to naked, while men default to underwear. I like looking at naked women. Naked men, not so much.

You are, of course, free to alter the situation however you wish by simply replacing data/meshes/characters/_male/upperbody.nif with the mesh of your choice from breezes/roberts. *Eventually* I might have real FOMOD scripts in place to allow you to pick and choose all these options. For now, I'm struggling to get fomm to not crash when making a simple form asking which of the BSAs you want.. ;)

There is a point at which I must make excecutive decisions on what the 'default' should be. Sometimes, the default is simply my own personal preference, because no option is any better or worse than any other.

For that reason, women with clothes remove default to naked, while men default to underwear. I like looking at naked women. Naked men, not so much.

You are, of course, free to alter the situation however you wish by simply replacing data/meshes/characters/_male/upperbody.nif with the mesh of your choice from breezes/roberts. *Eventually* I might have real FOMOD scripts in place to allow you to pick and choose all these options. For now, I'm struggling to get fomm to not crash when making a simple form asking which of the BSAs you want.. ;)

Yea, I agree. You will be the one to field the tech support issues and any comments and or suggestions. Thanks for giving me the path for the body that I can change myself. Saves me time and headache from searching info to figure out which one is needed.

If you are having problems getting the FOMM to work correcly just distribute the BSA's as added 7zip files for users. at least until it is able to be worked on. I am sure that you have a lot of work with the Beta as is. A zip file used to install the BSA file should work just fine.

On a seperate note:

Why not create a Body.ESM and a Armor.ESM that can hold all the required body and armor fixes including all created for Sexout. You can then lighten the Sexout main core as well as SSR and SCR (eventually) This would also solve the Michael Jackson effect as well. That combined with a Pregnancy.ESM and some sort of Common Assets.ESM would finish off the change over. ..

Of course I am still learning the mechanics of the game system and the above might not even be able to be done.

The fixes and meshes are... meshes. They cannot 'go' inside an ESM or ESP. They must either be loose files in the data directory, or in a BSA. I prefer them to be in a BSA so that there is no chance of conflict with user installed armors -- anything in the data directory always wins, provided archive invalidation is enabled.

This lets me provide default nude male and female bodies without any chance of users getting an FOMM popup asking them to overwrite files. If the user complains their nude people aren't actualy nude, or that the textures are messed up on naked people, I can be 100% that sexout is not to blame -- either they do not have AI enabled in FOMM, or they installed some other nude bodies/textures themselves into the data directory, and did not do it correctly.

*Eventually* I might have real FOMOD scripts in place to allow you to pick and choose all these options. For now, I'm struggling to get fomm to not crash when making a simple form asking which of the BSAs you want.. ;)

You might have the work cut out for you, because Breeze ships with a FOMM installation script, that allow customization to whatever strikes your fancy.

Yeah I'm aware, but for now, not using it. I can't call his script from mine I don't think, and it doesn't help me a whole lot with Roberts, so for now It's just going to be the sane defaults, or users can customize on their own. Fomod scripting is making my eyes bleed already. I do have the picker working at least to choose which body (or none) you want, and as far as I'm concerned, that's enough for now.

Cool. I'm just finishing up testing the fomod script here that lets you pick which male BSA you want to install, and will then roll it up in the beta of the data fomod. I have all the SCR resources there as well, in an SSR bsa. I will probably have to trim that one down quite a bit -- the fomod file is now rapidly reaching the 100MB/file upload limit.

Posted this in another thread, but it might be better suited here.

When installing these beta mods, I get a prompt about needing ZAZ, which as far as I can find, has not been modified to use SSR.  How should I proceed?   Not sure if using SSR and SCR together is a wise idea.

When installing these beta mods, I get a prompt about needing ZAZ, which as far as I can find, has not been modified to use SSR.  How should I proceed?   Not sure if using SSR and SCR together is a wise idea.

This is a discussion about sexout's data files. A better suited place for technical support, however? I know at least one forum that is better suited. ;)

You can use them together, although that defeats the purpose of SSR, as it is there to ease the burden on the system. It will take a while until all mods are ported to the new system, given that their authors even want to or can switch to SSR.

This is a discussion about sexout's data files. A better suited place for technical support, however? I know at least one forum that is better suited. ;)

You can use them together, although that defeats the purpose of SSR, as it is there to ease the burden on the system. It will take a while until all mods are ported to the new system, given that their authors even want to or can switch to SSR.

Well, I'm using the sexout beta files, and something in them prompts me about ZAZ, so this did seem the most likely place to get info about it.  Will post my query in Tech Support forum in a bit.  :)

Archived