[Conversion Request] Slof Warhammer Robe

Been tinkering around with the outfit but had to throw it into blender and remove some crap that wouldn't of looked good. I even tried one with the longer dress part mesh cut down to match the main dress part and one where the long skirt part was removed completely.

post-25667-0-97442700-1507435562_thumb.pngpost-25667-0-23799200-1507435657_thumb.png

Been tinkering around with the outfit but had to throw it into blender and remove some crap that wouldn't of looked good. I even tried one with the longer dress part mesh cut down to match the main dress part and one where the long skirt part was removed completely.

The second one follows the dark elf color scheme from the same IP.  Both look good but the dark elf mages basically wore battle bikinis.  Otherwise they look fantastic.

Slof does next to nil outfits for female races in oblivion so a person is pretty lucky that there is even this mod and if you use anything from them in your oblivion mod it has to be made for male only unless it's a female armor there is also another 4 colors blue light blue green and red that a person can also use that I missed when I downloaded the main file..

Archived